THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official   🏈  Monday  Night Football  Cleveland  Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers   Thread  🏈  Sept  18

mjp28

Happy Game day morning  !  🥳

Coop did travel & get off the bus in Steel-town.. Cabot reports it's not serious & could go down to a warm-up decision. Take the bet it's decided later this afternoon..

PS has 2 options with possible call up

80 Watkins Jr., Austin WR
16 Darden, Jaelon WR

slim, but still a option when suiting up only 3 

72 NSEKHE, TY OT
74 Leatherwood, Alex OT

Let's hope we get some good news that Coop can go !   🤞

32 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Coop did travel & get off the bus in Steel-town.. Cabot reports it's not serious & could go down to a warm-up decision. Take the bet it's decided later this afternoon..

16 Darden, Jaelon WR

72 NSEKHE, TY OT
74 Leatherwood, Alex OT

Indeed.  If not, we get a longer look at our receivers of next year.  I think both Tillman and Moore will get lot's of looks.

I want to see Moore played more as an actual receiver and not so much as the Schwartz, gadget guy replacement.  Screw the gadget crap.  You can't live on that.  I want to see him going out on pattens and catching passes, and not just quick bubble screens.  You can't live on YAC either.

28 minutes ago, ballpeen said:

I want to see Moore played more as an actual receiver and not so much as the Schwartz, gadget guy replacement.

I wouldn't call 7 targets "Schwartz gadget". Especially in a rain soaked week 1. 

28 minutes ago, ballpeen said:

You can't live on YAC either.

Miami Dolphins on line 1, I was told they'd like a word with you. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

16 Darden, Jaelon WR

72 NSEKHE, TY OT
74 Leatherwood, Alex OT

If Coop can't go I'm not all that shaken up about it... I like what we have in Moore,DPJ and Tillman.. We can still get it done...

• Upvote 2

Well just got back from Amsterdam last night in time to see the Browns on ABC tonight.👍

And for anyone considering going there, the Anne Frank Museum is a must see. But buy tickets through that website well in advance because it still stays sold out. So well done and so moving.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well just got back from Amsterdam last night in time to see the Browns on ABC tonight.👍

And for anyone considering going there, the Anne Frank Museum is a must see. But buy tickets through that website well in advance because it still stays sold out. So well done and so moving.

It’s a gorgeous city. Mapped out like a spider web with criss crossing canals and roads. The Van Gogh museum is pretty good too.

And the weed will knock you on your ass. It was over 20 years ago that l visited and the rest of the world may have caught up by now. I got ahold of a strain they called “white widow.” Goodness that stuff was potent.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, nickers said:

If Coop can't go I'm not all that shaken up about it... I like what we have in Moore,DPJ and Tillman.. We can still get it done...

I agree.  Looking ahead that’s what fans do best…we need him badly next week.  The Titans are physical group in the secondary and we need a crafty route running veteran in that game. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

My niece went to that.... She was totally blown away by her story... As I was too when I first heard it...

• Thanks 1

I was in Pittsburgh today, and listened to some of their Steelers flagship WDVE this morning.

They are not feeling that confident going into this game, at all. Not that it matters, but it was kind of weird listening to Pittsburgh radio guys and one of their beat guys openly talking about if they lose to the Browns and go 0-2 are they in panic mode. 

8 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I wouldn't call 7 targets "Schwartz gadget". Especially in a rain soaked week 1. 

Miami Dolphins on line 1, I was told they'd like a word with you. 

Think what you want.  Bubble screen all you want.  I'd rather see the pass moving more than a yard past the LOS.  I think Moore gained around 40 yards and 1 went for 30 or so yards.

That isn't all that great IMO, but it is a start.  Lets see more from Moore, and i am not blaming him..

6 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

I agree.  Looking ahead that’s what fans do best…we need him badly next week.  The Titans are physical group in the secondary and we need a crafty route running veteran in that game. 

Exactly!   Smith-Njigba came back early from hammy pull and that sucker turned into a tractor pull that ended his final season at Ohio State.  I don't want us rushing Cooper back if that pull is going to get aggravated playing tonight.  

The thing I'm most worried about is that damn TJ Watt'snisname.  

5 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Exactly!   Smith-Njigba came back early from hammy pull and that sucker turned into a tractor pull that ended his final season at Ohio State.  I don't want us rushing Cooper back if that pull is going to get aggravated playing tonight.  

The thing I'm most worried about is that damn TJ Watt'snisname.  

Yes, we need to stay out third and long.  Looks like we can help Dawand with Heyward out.  I’m actually more concerned with the guy on the other side Wills. 

4 minutes ago, Flugel said:

😆 Never mind that - how was that hot vacation Syd?  And are you ready for some football?

sitting in a hot tub among the tree's canoeing chilling and most importantly ? ya they had a 65 inch smart t.v in the rental house,so we were able to watch The Browns game. AM I READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL ? wHY hELL YES i AM

EDIT: thanks for asking

3 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Yes, we need to stay out third and long.  Looks like we can help Dawand with Heyward out.  I’m actually more concerned with the guy on the other side Wills. 

Good point!   It's not so much the guy but how consistent is our Tackle going to be on that side you speak of.  We'll have to watch that tonight.

4 minutes ago, syd said:

sitting in a hot tub among the tree's canoeing chilling and most importantly ? ya they had a 65 inch smart t.v in the rental house,so we were able to watch The Browns game. AM I READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL ? wHY hELL YES i AM

EDIT: thanks for asking

You're welcome!  I'm gonna power down a sub before things kickoff.  Can't wait til they get it on tonight.  I'll pop back in in a little while.

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

How many cyclists nearly hit you? The damn things are everywhere out there  

Short hop from London I’ve been twice and hated it both times 

Coop & Thornhill are a go !

inactives

Browns

• CB Kahlef Hailassie
  • S Ronnie Hickman
  • C Luke Wypler
  • DE Isaiah McGuire
  • DT Siaki Ika

Steelers

• QB Mason Rudolph (third QB)