THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan, Again ...... ● 🏈 MICHIGAN 27 Alabama 20 in OT.​​​​​​​ Yes.

Axe

29 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

I find it hard to believe that Harbaugh and other key staff members knew nothing about stallions and this operation.Β 
Β 

Any functional football mind should realize these efforts were excessive and against the rules.

What evidence do you have that Harbaugh knew?

On 11/2/2023 at 1:32 PM, MLD Woody said:

Right, he was the sign stealing guy. It's his job.Β 

OSU has one too. He made his Venmo private right after this all broke. Maybe we'll hire an investigative firm and repay the favorΒ 

Highly doubtful, OSU doesn’t need to signals, to beat other teams. Meatchicken, OBVIOUSLY doesΒ 

• Haha 1

Just now, Browns149 said:

Highly doubtful, OSU doesn’t need to signals, to beat other teams. Meatchicken, OBVIOUSLY doesΒ 

Everyone has a sign stealer hahahaha.Β 

Β 

You think this is why OSU got their shit pushed in the last two seasons? I mean, of course you do. Sad.Β 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Everyone has a sign stealer hahahaha.Β 

Β 

You think this is why OSU got their shit pushed in the last two seasons? I mean, of course you do. Sad.Β 

When the sign stealing started, Harbutt was about to get fired, and was regularly beaten by the Big Ten, all of a sudden, he started winning? Β Not a shocker

Β 

I’m going to go on record here. Everyone on here knows I don’t like Jim Harbaugh, and, yes, I even used his real name. I think he’s an arrogant POS, who only looks out for himself

That being said, I don’t think he, PERSONALLY, told this guy to go out and, buy tickets, stand on the sidelines, and record, and steal signs.Β 
But, when he found out that this info could help him, he used the info to his advantage, and according to the rules, that’s wrong

I would be shocked if he’s back at TTUN next year. Β 
Hello Vegas, and $15 million a year from that fool Marc Davis

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

I dunno….We weren’t grabbing our own ankles the seasons/decades priorΒ 

Sure seems like TTUN started winning when the cheating started.Β 

No such thing as a coincidenceΒ 

22 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Michigan hired a firm, to investigate Michigan, to provide info to the NCAA, without telling Michigan, that Michigan already had.Β 

And this makes sense.... Why?

(Multiple sources have said this has nothing to do with Weiss)

No noΒ  no Michigan hired the firm to find out if Alex Yood the child predator on the Michigan football staff had been using their computers to contact the 13 year old girl that he got busted trying to meet in person.Β 

22 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

What evidence do you have that Harbaugh knew?

Β 

Now, what I need from you is this - calmly, rationally, explain to me how one of the lowest level staffers in the entire program, is telling the head coach in game a call - and the head coach is listening and adjusting based on said low level staffers calls.Β  Β  All without questioning a single thing.Β  Even maybe a "son, how did you obtain this level of information?".Β 

Β Like I said, willful ignorance and plausible deniability.Β 

UM coaches are on film using this information.Β  So clearly there were members of the coaching staff, perhaps not Harbaugh, that had taken what Stallions gathered and verified if his work was bullshit or good.Β  Otherwise he wouldn't be in the position he found himself in the above video - on the sidelines, having the coordinators and head coaches ear.Β 

Β Harbaugh might not have known, but he has coaches immediately under him who did.Β  That's more than enough. If anything, playing dumb speaks to lack of institutional control.Β Β 

Β 

Spin it however you'd like.Β 

Β 

Edit:Β  to be clear, the Bucks got their ass kicked in 2021.Β  Straight up.Β  They lost up front and it was real bad.Β 

Β 2022?Β  Took a lead into half time and before you know it, UM DBs shade and overplay every single route called against a potential future #1 overall WR and the QB who is the major favorite to take home NFL RoTY.Β 

Β 

....Β  Then proceed to struggle against Max Duggan and second tier TCU receivers.Β  Β  I watched how UM structured some of their defensive calls and thought, at the time, they were incredibly ballsy/risky.Β  Β  Now it would make more sense they were dialed into the Bucks offensive signals.Β 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Β 

Now, what I need from you is this - calmly, rationally, explain to me how one of the lowest level staffers in the entire program, is telling the head coach in game a call - and the head coach is listening and adjusting based on said low level staffers calls.Β  Β  All without questioning a single thing.Β  Even maybe a "son, how did you obtain this level of information?".Β 

Β Like I said, willful ignorance and plausible deniability.Β 

UM coaches are on film using this information.Β  So clearly there were members of the coaching staff, perhaps not Harbaugh, that had taken what Stallions gathered and verified if his work was bullshit or good.Β  Otherwise he wouldn't be in the position he found himself in the above video - on the sidelines, having the coordinators and head coaches ear.Β 

Β Harbaugh might not have known, but he has coaches immediately under him who did.Β  That's more than enough. If anything, playing dumb speaks to lack of institutional control.Β Β 

Β 

Spin it however you'd like.Β 

Β 

Edit:Β  to be clear, the Bucks got their ass kicked in 2021.Β  Straight up.Β  They lost up front and it was real bad.Β 

Β 2022?Β  Took a lead into half time and before you know it, UM DBs shade and overplay every single route called against a potential future #1 overall WR and the QB who is the major favorite to take home NFL RoTY.Β 

Β 

....Β  Then proceed to struggle against Max Duggan and second tier TCU receivers.Β  Β  I watched how UM structured some of their defensive calls and thought, at the time, they were incredibly ballsy/risky.Β  Β  Now it would make more sense they were dialed into the Bucks offensive signals.Β 

Leading with telling me to be calm and rational, when you know you don't like my answer, and I've been nothing but calm and rational, is very condescending and annoying.Β 

Stallions was the sign stealer guy. It's his job. He is supposed to be looking at legally available all 22s, game full, etc and deciphering signs. He's on the sidelines to then tell the coaches.Β 

Every OSU fan is now scouting every minute of Michigan game film to try to find any clip they can to generate an excuse for the last two seasons, with zero context. They share a clip of Stallions telling our DC pass. The whole team knew it was pass. It was 4 to go from the end zone and OSU was one of the worst power teams in the country. And they scored that play.Β 

Every program has a sign stealer. Again, OSUs took his Venmo private right as this all dropped. There are rulings coming out that someone gave Purdue our signals before the title game last year and that's why JJ went to a wristband. There are rumblings someone got video of our practices too. We'll see.Β 

Β 

Right, right. This is why OSU lost ... Here we go. We also had, what, two pick sizes against TCU, a catch at the one that should have been a TD, etc etc. OSU apparently thought / knew we had their signs. Staffers have said they changed up signs before playing us. If we had their signs why not use it right away?Β 

Advance scouting being something the NCAA called a minimal advantage. Something that would be legal if not for cost. Something OSU asked about during the CFP and was told it was ok to go scout the other semi final....

Β 

Β 

Outside of Stallions being in the sidelines at CMU (wild he got there without CMU knowing), there's no evidence Michigan actually broke rules. Sure, it is very loophole-y, but I've seen the specific rules posted enough, and if the university didn't pay and it wasn't staff members going there might not be any rules broken. But the NCAA isn't the law and they can make stuff up as they go.Β 

Β 

Β 

What's also interesting, again, is where this info came from. There's clearly been a deliberate slow drip of info, right as Harbaugh was going into contract negotiations, to make Michigan look as bad as possible. A lot of smoke out there about Day's bros and the PI firm. Smoke about how a file from a Michigan computer was accessed.Β 

The big ten coaches can pearl clutch to try and hurt Michigan, but they're opening a Pandora's box. I hope Michigan does everything they can to take anyone else down with them.Β 

And if we do find out Day cries to his big bros to get dirt on Harbaugh he's officially the biggest bitch of all time.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Coaches are mad and the big ten commish better not cave to mob rule before due process. If he does I hope Michigan, arguably the conferences biggest school/brand, files a lawsuit.Β 

We'll see what happens, but I hope all he dirt on everyone comes out.Β 

On 11/4/2023 at 12:19 AM, Browns149 said:

Sure seems like TTUN started winning when the cheating started.Β 

No such thing as a coincidenceΒ 

You clearly have no accurate recollection of history.Β 

The biggest change was beating OSU. That's it (with the covid year not really counting). And that was enough for Day to, potentially, cry to his big bros

57 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Leading with telling me to be calm and rational, when you know you don't like my answer, and I've been nothing but calm and rational, is very condescending and annoying.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β It's meant to be. I already know your response, so I'm half just fucking with you.Β  Β  Β Rare, but I do it on occasion.

Β You're going to defend the shield, emotionally, and I get that.Β  Β You admit he stole signs, but the degree which he clearly did is only the first part to the larger picture.Β  The second part being that UM coaches had zero issue using this information, all while not questioning the level of detail he provided; that would have only been available if he had pre-determined signal deconstruction.Β  Β  If it was a non-issue, then Harbaugh wouldn't already be getting the cold shoulder for post-game handshakes from opposing HC's and the B1G AD's wouldn't be on the conference commish about their thoughts on the matter.Β 

Β 

Β We'll see how it plays out.Β 

Edit:Β  for my last post in here for a while.Β  Β Stallions has resigned, that's certainly odd for just a 'loop hole'.Β  And Harbaugh with a possible imminent suspension has picked up enough traction that Sports Illustrated covered it.Β  Β  Should be a strange week, but I'll leave on this.Β 

Β 

β€œEvery coach, every executive, every leader: They all know right from wrong. When someone uncovers a scandal in their company, I don't think they can say, "I didn't know that was going on." They're just saying they're too dumb to do their job! And if they really are too dumb, then why are they getting paid millions of dollars to do it? They know what's going on.” ― Bo Schembechler

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Β 

Β It's meant to be. I already know your response, so I'm half just fucking with you.Β  Β  Β Rare, but I do it on occasion.

Β You're going to defend the shield, emotionally, and I get that.Β  Β You admit he stole signs, but the degree which he clearly did is only the first part to the larger picture.Β  The second part being that UM coaches had zero issue using this information, all while not questioning the level of detail he provided; that would have only been available if he had pre-determined signal deconstruction.Β  Β  If it was a non-issue, then Harbaugh wouldn't already be getting the cold shoulder for post-game handshakes from opposing HC's and the B1G AD's wouldn't be on the conference commish about their thoughts on the matter.Β 

Β 

Β We'll see how it plays out.Β 

Edit:Β  for my last post in here for a while.Β  Β Stallions has resigned, that's certainly odd for just a 'loop hole'.Β  And Harbaugh with a possible imminent suspension has picked up enough traction that Sports Illustrated covered it.Β  Β  Should be a strange week, but I'll leave on this.Β 

Β 

β€œEvery coach, every executive, every leader: They all know right from wrong. When someone uncovers a scandal in their company, I don't think they can say, "I didn't know that was going on." They're just saying they're too dumb to do their job! And if they really are too dumb, then why are they getting paid millions of dollars to do it? They know what's going on.” ― Bo Schembechler

I haven't been emotional yet. But starting off as framing me as emotional definitely sets you up to be the "calmer" of the two, and clearly correct, huh? Funny how that works. With a board full of OSU fans it should work just fine.Β 

You have no idea if the coaches knew it was illegally gathered (though, again, not sure the "vast network" was even illegal). Football folks have made comments there's nothing Stallions gathered that would be obtainable in already available media. Again, you're taking a leap in logic here that doesn't have anything to back it up.Β 

Big Ten opponents want to do what they can to punish the current #1. The coaches are pearl clutching with a fun level of hypocrisy.Β 

Whatever Stallions did at CMU was illegal. And there's no guarantee the NCAA even follows their own rules. And regardless, he'll be a hell of a distraction. The resignation isn't a surprise and doesn't point to some grander conspiracy.Β 

Β 

Believe me, I didn't post in here for a while, and I probably will wait again. This has become a complete media circus full of irresponsible journalism. The court of public opinion has spoken, even if it's mostly only OSU fans losing their minds.Β 

Like you said, we'll see what happens. With the entirety of this situation. Michigan. The investigative firm. Potential connections. EverythingΒ 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Β 

Welp, you can put that one to bed as quickly as it was awoken.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Put that to

Would love to know who hired them still.

That also says the NCAA knows of no connections, not that they don't exist. But we'll take the source on their word for now. As lame as Day is, it would have been crazy if he was THAT lame.Β 

Β 

Β 

Other rumors today about more sharing of Michigan's signs among BIG trans, etc. Potentially nothing illegal, but speaks to how wide spread this is.Β 

Will be interesting to see how the big ten acts on Wednesday regarding a punishment, and how Michigan respondsΒ 

23 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Do we reallyΒ careΒ ?Β Β Β  Β  Β :lol:Β 

β–ͺ︎----------β–ͺ︎

No. Β 

Certain-ly !Β  Β  Β  Β :)

On 11/7/2023 at 11:28 AM, mjp28 said:

Do we really care ?Β  Β  Β  Β :lol:

Man I do. Β I haven’t truly followed a Michigan story like this is a long time. Β I’m probably 25 years into this rivalry I don’t know the heartbreak (OSU perspective) like others do, but I do know the self righteous smarter than all, ethical above all that the university up North displays often. Β The blasting OSU took when they sold gold pants for kicking their @ss…and the insults on Tressel for the way he handled things. Β There wasn’t a penalty harsh enough for OSU and Tressel. Β Or the poking fun at the β€œwe didn’t come here to play school” shortly after a UM guy was toting an illegal firearm.Β 

Moving on…This doesn’t look like a good defense to me….the β€œwell he was doing it too” defense…with your parents or in an adjudicative setting this defense probably works 5% of the time. Β If OSU or Rutgers is a co-conspirator or has their own elaborate scheme bring them forward too. But This isn’t a Rutgers hearing.Β 

IMG_0243.jpeg

On 11/7/2023 at 11:28 AM, mjp28 said:

Do we really care ?Β  Β  Β  Β :lol:

and do you think it really matter's. Cause they will never get through thisΒ 

2024 Michigan Football Schedule

Saturday
Aug. 31
Fresno State Football Schedule Fresno State BulldogsMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Sep. 7
Texas Football Schedule Texas LonghornsMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
Saturday
Sep. 14
Arkansas State Football Schedule Arkansas State Red WolvesMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Sep. 21
USC Football Schedule USC TrojansMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Sep. 28
Minnesota Golden Gophers Football Schedule Minnesota Golden GophersMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Oct. 5
Washington Football Schedule at Washington HuskiesHusky Stadium, Seattle, WA Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Oct. 12
Β  OFF Β  Β 
Saturday
Oct. 19
Illinois Fighting Illini Football Schedule at Illinois Fighting IlliniMemorial Stadium, Champaign, IL Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Oct. 26
Michigan State Football Schedule Michigan State SpartansMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Nov. 2
Oregon Ducks Football Schedule Oregon DucksMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Nov. 9
Indiana Football Schedule at Indiana HoosiersMemorial Stadium, Bloomington, IN Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Nov. 16
Β  OFF Β  Β 
Saturday
Nov. 23
Northwestern Wildcats Football Schedule Northwestern WildcatsMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Nov. 30
Ohio State Football Schedule at Ohio State BuckeyesOhio Stadium, Columbus, OH Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
FacebookShareΒ 

2 hours ago, syd said:

and do you think it really matter's. Cause they will never get through thisΒ 

2024 Michigan Football Schedule

Saturday
Aug. 31
Fresno State Football Schedule Fresno State BulldogsMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Sep. 7
Texas Football Schedule Texas LonghornsMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Buy Tickets
Saturday
Sep. 14
Arkansas State Football Schedule Arkansas State Red WolvesMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Sep. 21
USC Football Schedule USC TrojansMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Sep. 28
Minnesota Golden Gophers Football Schedule Minnesota Golden GophersMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Oct. 5
Washington Football Schedule at Washington HuskiesHusky Stadium, Seattle, WA Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Oct. 12
Β  OFF Β  Β 
Saturday
Oct. 19
Illinois Fighting Illini Football Schedule at Illinois Fighting IlliniMemorial Stadium, Champaign, IL Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Oct. 26
Michigan State Football Schedule Michigan State SpartansMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Nov. 2
Oregon Ducks Football Schedule Oregon DucksMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Nov. 9
Indiana Football Schedule at Indiana HoosiersMemorial Stadium, Bloomington, IN Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Nov. 16
Β  OFF Β  Β 
Saturday
Nov. 23
Northwestern Wildcats Football Schedule Northwestern WildcatsMichigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
Saturday
Nov. 30
Ohio State Football Schedule at Ohio State BuckeyesOhio Stadium, Columbus, OH Time TBA ETTV TBA Β 
FacebookShareΒ 

How do they only have four road gamesΒ 

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

Harbaugh Suspended (game days only)

Wow. The Big 10 acted before the NCAA.Β 

Here come the lawyers....

For sure. Harbutt will be screaming all the way to Happy Valley

FWIW,Β  MICHIGANΒ  without Har-baughΒ  =Β  4-0.Β  Β  Even against PSU in PSU.Β  Β  Good riddence.Β  Β Β :lol: