THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan, Again ...... ● 🏈 MICHIGAN 27 Alabama 20 in OT.​​​​​​​ Yes.

Axe

3 hours ago, Axe said:

Oh GodΒ  Mr Jim Harbaugh .....Β  taking the "dumb and dumber defense " against all chargesΒ Β |-->Β  and it goes on and on -->

Β ...... Jim Harbaugh denied any knowledge or involvement in plotting to steal opponents' play-calling signals by sending representatives to their games and said he would fully cooperate with an NCAA investigation into the allegations against his program.

"I do not have any knowledge or information regarding the University of Michigan football program illegally stealing signals, nor have I directed any staff member or others to participate in an off-campus scouting assignment," Harbaugh said in a statement.Β  Β  Β 

Harbaugh said he and his staff would "fully cooperate with the investigation" and that he doesn't "condone or tolerate anyone doing anything illegal or against NCAA rules."Β  Β Β |-->Β  continuedΒ  -->

2 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Harbaugh "Ryan Day was born on 3rd base, but I stole 3rd base🀣"

Watch...he's going to pull a Pete Carroll & abandon ttun, leaving it in shamblesΒ 

As long as he stays away from the Browns. The guy is a loser

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

This made me laugh

Me too !Β  Β That's good ..... kind of fits Jim Harbaugh.Β  Β Β :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Me too !Β  Β That's good ..... kind of fits Jim Harbaugh.Β  Β Β :lol:

Sure does. The guy is a loser

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Just saying. The guy was a .500 coach until they started cheatingΒ 

Β 

Really ?Β  Michigan "cheating to win"Β  U ?Β  Β  No way.Β  Β :lol:

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Really ?Β  Michigan "cheating to win"Β  U ?Β  Β  No way.Β  Β :lol:

I wouldn’t believe it if it was old school meatchicken, but with Harbutt, it’s par for the course. Β  THE GUY IS A LOSER

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

He went to three NFC championship games in a row in SF....

I forgot about that. I just remembered the Harbaugh SB where the lights went out & SF lost momentum.

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You are all going to be very, very disappointed

Β 

Β 

Will be interesting to find out who hired that third party investigative firm though. A certain Cryin' Ryan has a brother with an investigative firm... Hmmm...

It doesn’t take an investigative firm to see him on the sidelines next to the defensive coaches

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Β 

Β 

Will be interesting to find out who hired that third party investigative firm though. A certain Cryin' Ryan has a brother with an investigative firm... Hmmm...

Disguised with CMU gear and sunglasses at night to spy on Michigan State.

Nothing to see here… Everyone does that!

On 10/31/2023 at 10:04 PM, MLD Woody said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Pathetic response.Β  I actually expect better of you.Β 

Β 

Tressel got what he deserved - not for the tats part, but for misleading the NCAA and not informing the feds + them about an ongoing investigation. Had he done that, it would be fine.

Β 

Β There is evidence of a systemic issue here, and all you have is to gaslight.Β 

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Β 

Pathetic response.Β  I actually expect better of you.Β 

Β 

Tressel got what he deserved - not for the tats part, but for misleading the NCAA and not informing the feds + them about an ongoing investigation. Had he done that, it would be fine.

Β 

Β There is evidence of a systemic issue here, and all you have is to gaslight.Β 

There is no evidence linking this up the chain throughout Michigan. There is evidence of a rogue agent. If there is evidence of a systemic issue, I'll change my response.Β 

Of course this is all about sign stealing, which everyone does. Advance scouting the NCAA has said in the past provides minimal competitive advantage. What Stallions was getting is basically what is availably publicly. Plenty of coaches have said it isn't a big deal.Β 

Β 

But I am very interested in figuring out who hired that third party investigative firm. That's very strange.Β 

Β 

Β 

We'll see what happens. Michigan's president and regents wanting to extend Harbaugh leads me to believe nothing major is happening.Β 

16 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

Disguised with CMU gear and sunglasses at night to spy on Michigan State.

Nothing to see here… Everyone does that!

What benefit did that give Michigan though? Why wouldn't he just record from the stands? How did he get in without CMU knowing?

And yeah, Stallions should be fired.Β 

19 hours ago, Browns149 said:

It doesn’t take an investigative firm to see him on the sidelines next to the defensive coaches

Right, he was the sign stealing guy. It's his job.Β 

OSU has one too. He made his Venmo private right after this all broke. Maybe we'll hire an investigative firm and repay the favorΒ 

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

There is no evidence linking this up the chain throughout Michigan. There is evidence of a rogue agent. If there is evidence of a systemic issue, I'll change my response.Β 

Of course this is all about sign stealing, which everyone does. Advance scouting the NCAA has said in the past provides minimal competitive advantage. What Stallions was getting is basically what is availably publicly. Plenty of coaches have said it isn't a big deal.Β 

Β 

Β Scouting is scouting, sign stealing THAT far in advance, especially with today's technical abilities to confirm and process in real time, is too much.Β  Which is why this type of in person "scouting" has been illegal for over 30 years now.Β 

Β No, unless (it is) a coordinated effort, it is not just "available publicly". The guy bought tickets on his own account and digitally sent them to other accounts.Β  Whom did they go to if this guy was so 'rogue?'.Β  If you'd like I'd be more than happy to purchase the both of us tickets and you can do try to decipher signals in real time and use them.Β  One of two, here or there, absolutely.Β  But enough where your coach, who floats around .500 career in one score games at half is now .1000 the past couple seasons?Β  Β Nah. Plus the spread covers, which hilariously enough I even noticed last year.Β  Up until Rutgers, UM was a money train for me. I kept rolling those bets over weekly when they posted, was it six or seven straight?Β 

Β 

Β No low level functionary has access to the coaches in-game at nearly any other school like this.Β  What's even more funny, is this guy is on the sidelines giving Harbaugh real time information.Β 

Β At no point did he think to himself "gosh, wonder how captain low-on-the-totem got this"?Β  Which is wilful ignorance, an even worse sin.Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

What benefit did that give Michigan though? Why wouldn't he just record from the stands? How did he get in without CMU knowing?

And yeah, Stallions should be fired.Β 

Β Seriously? You've never had anyone close to you that knew football or was military?Β 

Β If you've probed for Intel, you have to verify the integrity of said Intel. There has to be boots on the ground at some point.Β  There are alleged contacts that Stallions had at CMU.Β  And even if they weren't used, think it's difficult to forge a university pass off of your current sideline one and then laminate the CMU credentials over it? Most gameday security would look and go "alright, seems fine".Β  Β 

Β Back to the Intel.Β  Let's say you've gathered two years worth of signals on teams.Β  You have the ability to travel, no far mind you, no ticket cost if you get in on tbe sidelines, which removes logistical concerns and no digital of paper trail record of buying tickets.Β  Β  Now you get to see what calls Sparty runs, and if they've changed.Β  Β Now you get to see if you have gaps in your Intel that formed over the course of an off-season. Where it's now reasonable to infer you'll have gaps elsewhere from other coaches And what on? (Formation signals, personnel, protection, etc etc)Β 

Β 

Β Doesn't take much to piece together how that sounds like law enforcement agencies sharing data and Intel.Β  The accusation is logically sound, which is exactly why fuck wad was on the sideline trying to be incognito.Β Β 

Β He's a program clinger, and an expendable one, hence the plausible deniability. Whatever he gathered, and those that helped him, was absolutely used by the UM coaches and there's evidence to more than just politely suggest as much.Β 

Β 

Β If this guy is rain man and remembering everything he sees from the sidelines? Fine with it, he'll be one of maybe a handful of people on planet earth with that capability. In which case, fuck getting him in trouble, pay him double and bring him to tOSU.Β  Β But he isn't, or this network of advanced recon would be unnecessary.Β  Β Β 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Β 

But I am very interested in figuring out who hired that third party investigative firm. That's very strange.Β 

So what you are telling us is you have no idea what is goin on?

Michigan hired them.

Β 

Β 

We'll see what happens. Michigan's president and regents wanting to extend Harbaugh leads me to believe nothing major is happening.Β 

Β