THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan, Again ...... ● 🏈 MICHIGAN 27 Alabama 20 in OT.​​​​​​​ Yes.

Axe

5 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Such a graceful winner.

Win with dignity…but cheat if you can!

Nothing about how OSU fans have acted for the better part of a decade, or how they've acted on the forum, lead me to want to give any of them any dignity.Β 

All of the BS witch-hunt nonsense spearheaded by OSU, you know what, fuck em

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh my God your delusion keeps reaching new levels of patheticΒ 

You’re right, Flugs is delusional…Cardale Jones wasn’t a backup, he was a 3rd stringer.

• Upvote 1

• mjp28 changed the title to Michigan, Again ...... ● 🏈 MICHIGAN 27 Alabama 20 in OT.​​​​​​​ Yes.

β—Β Β πŸˆΒ  Β  Β MICHIGANΒ  27Β  Β  AlabamaΒ  20Β  inΒ  OT. Yes.

.....Β  win it for theΒ Β BIG TEN !

• Upvote 1

• mjp28 pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Nothing about how OSU fans have acted for the better part of a decade, or how they've acted on the forum, lead me to want to give any of them any dignity.Β 

All of the BS witch-hunt nonsense spearheaded by OSU, you know what, fuck em

The Houston Asterisks are happy Michigan did the same thing with stealing signs.Β  Instead of being banned from the post season like their role models in Houston - they were rewarded for cheating. Which one of us is handling the truth and which one wants his team to be seen as martyrs?Β Β 

Cheating is cheating.Β  Always has been....

Β 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Flugel said:

The Houston Asterisks are happy Michigan did the same thing with stealing signs.Β  Instead of being banned from the post season like their role models in Houston - they were rewarded for cheating. Which one of us is handling the truth and which one wants his team to be seen as martyrs?Β Β 

Β 

Now back to Woody's lecture on how important it is for everyone to notice Michigan finally won it's very 1st BCS Playoff Game with Harbaugh.  How about that Baltimore Ravens Defensive Scheme with brother John Harbaugh giving brother Jim his 2nd consecutive Defensive Coordinator with the Ravens Defensive Scheme.  That's 1 Hell of a recruiting tool Woody even if it wasn't enough to prevent the recruiting violations and sign stealing.   Yeah, let's all join Woody in making a martyr out of Jim Harbaugh 🀣...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

You’re right, Flugs is delusional…Cardale Jones wasn’t a backup, he was a 3rd stringer.

I can't wait for Reverend Woody's next behavioral etiquette lesson for Ohio State fans to follow.Β  Maybe he can bring in a tag team from Dr Frasier Crane while drinking depressants at the bar after listening to a day full of belly-up Missedagain fans on his couch.Β  That ought to be interesting....

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

TheΒ  OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYESΒ  .....Β Β blew any opportunity of running the table. (or whatever)Β  this seasonΒ  especially with thatΒ  (3)Β  point bowl game appearance.

Good luck Michigan,Β  do your best !

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Flugel said:

I can't wait for Reverend Woody's next behavioral etiquette lesson for Ohio State fans to follow.Β  Maybe he can bring in a tag team from Dr Frasier Crane while drinking depressants at the bar after listening to a day full of belly-up Missedagain fans on his couch.Β  That ought to be interesting....

Β 

29 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Now back to Woody's lecture on how important it is for everyone to notice Michigan finally won it's very 1st BCS Playoff Game with Harbaugh.  How about that Baltimore Ravens Defensive Scheme with brother John Harbaugh giving brother Jim his 2nd consecutive Defensive Coordinator with the Ravens Defensive Scheme.  That's 1 Hell of a recruiting tool Woody even if it wasn't enough to prevent the recruiting violations and sign stealing.   Yeah, let's all join Woody in making a martyr out of Jim Harbaugh 🀣...

Β 

40 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Β 

You're a wreck.... Hahahaha

Β 

I mean, 3 points against Mizzou is pretty good too I guess

On 1/2/2024 at 5:13 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Best news of the night was hated rival Texas is out. πŸ‘πŸ˜

β–  Nothing really new there ..... hooray !Β  Β Getting ready for the end of theΒ end of the 2023 season.Β  Β  Β And the 2023 - 2024Β Β PLAYOFFS !Β  Β  Β OH YEAH ! !

AndΒ  WEEK 18Β Β in the NFL season,Β  ZZZZzzzz.Β  Β BUTΒ a few interesting traditional games coming up ...... MAPS tomorrow.

January 7, 2024

Maps will be posted onΒ Wednesday, January 3.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

• Saturday 4:30 PM ET:Β Pittsburgh @ Baltimore (ESPN/ABC)
  • Saturday 8:15 PM ET:Β Houston @ Indianapolis (ESPN/ABC)
  • Sunday Night:Β Buffalo @ Miami (NBC)

Β 

CBS EARLY

β–ˆΒ  Β Cleveland @ Cincinnati
β–ˆΒ  Β Atlanta @ New Orleans
β–ˆΒ  Β Jacksonville @ Tennessee

Β 

CBS LATE

β–ˆΒ  Β Chicago @ Green Ba
β–ˆΒ  Β Philadelphia @ NY Gian
β–ˆΒ  Β Kansas City @ LA Chargers

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Β 

Β 

You're a wreck.... Hahahaha

Β 

I mean, 3 points against Mizzou is pretty good too I guess

Yeah, they did great against Ohio State's junior varsity team.Β  Nobody needed that more than you!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Except for Purdue, Indiana, Illinois, Penn State, Michigan State, Northwestern, Iowa, Ohio State, Nebraska and Minnesota.Β  They're the ones that didn't want to reward the Big 10 version of the Houston Astros with a tiny wrist slap. Ironically, where will the BCS Championship be played this year?Β  In Houston.

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2023 at 11:36 PM, mjp28 said:

Oh GodΒ  Mr Jim Harbaugh .....Β  taking the "dumb and dumber defense " against all chargesΒ Β |-->Β  and it goes on and on -->

Β ...... Jim Harbaugh denied any knowledge or involvement in plotting to steal opponents' play-calling signals by sending representatives to their games and said he would fully cooperate with an NCAA investigation into the allegations against his program.

"I do not have any knowledge or information regarding the University of Michigan football program illegally stealing signals, nor have I directed any staff member or others to participate in an off-campus scouting assignment," Harbaugh said in a statement.Β  Β  Β 

Harbaugh said he and his staff would "fully cooperate with the investigation" and that he doesn't "condone or tolerate anyone doing anything illegal or against NCAA rules."Β  Β Β |-->Β  continuedΒ  -->

And now you want Harbaugh representing the Big 10 in the National Championship game right after Woody's 1st reaction to Michigan winning was Fuck OSU!Β 

Anyone else wanna fanny pat that shit?

Atenears would be rolling over in his grave if he ever saw a board mod blowing Michigan!

That kind of logic says if the Browns lose we should all join you in rooting for the Baltimore Ravens in the playoffs.Β  Good luck selling that one if it ever got to that...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

Except for Purdue, Indiana, Illinois, Penn State, Michigan State, Northwestern, Iowa, Ohio State, Nebraska and Minnesota.Β  They're the ones that didn't want to reward the Big 10 version of the Houston Astros with a tiny wrist slap. Ironically, where will the BCS Championship be played this year?Β  In Houston.

*Β  <--?

*Β  <-- is that for theΒ Β BIG 2 andΒ  LITTLE 8Β  Β ?

(minus the temporary badΒ  bowl game non-science ofΒ  " The GREATEST Team north of Alabama not playing with their star QB, WR, and even HC in putting upΒ  an embar-ass-mentΒ  THREE POINT pefor-ma-nuts on national TVΒ  ?Β  Β 

Wayne Woodrow Hayes must be spinning in his grave like a roto-tiller right now.Β  Β What has happened to The Great OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY ?Β  ....Or is still just only a game. )

And ....Β Β 

Woody Hayes elected to go for the two-point conversion against TSUN. When asked afterwards by reporters for his reasoning? He replied simply,

"Cause I couldn't go for three."

OK I'm back to normal.Β  Β And it is just a gameΒ  (with a few rare exceptions)Β  Β Β :)Β  Β Β 

IΒ  just thought that (3) point OSU performanceΒ  "might"Β  have been one.

Edited by mjp28
A few only.

A post script,Β  I just want Michigan to do well here to show how good of football teams are in theΒ BIG TENΒ Β in genral like PSU, OSU, "M" among them.Β Β "You wish your opponents wellΒ  so. when you beat them it makes you look even better."Β  Β 

It has nothing to do with Jim Harbaugh who I think is a bad example for coaching and behavior.Β  Β And I think he is aΒ Β  "screwball"Β  Β in general.

..... edit add .....Β  I think John Harbaugh is a better person than Jim in general.

Β 

Edited by mjp28
My opinion on JH.

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

*Β  <-- is that for theΒ Β BIG 2 andΒ  LITTLE 8Β  Β 

(minus the temporary badΒ  bowl game non-science ofΒ  " The GREATEST Team north of Alabama not playing with their star QB, WR, and even HC in putting upΒ  an embarr-ass-mentΒ  THREE POINT peforma-nuts on national TVΒ  ?Β  Β 

Wayne Woodrow Hayes must be spinning in his grave like a roto-tiller right now.Β  Β What has happened to The Great OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY ?Β  ....Or is still just only a game. )

And ....Β Β 

Woody Hayes elected to go for the two-point conversion against TSUN. When asked afterwards by reporters for his reasoning? He replied simply,

"Cause I couldn't go for three."

OK I'm back to normal.Β  Β And it is just a gameΒ  (with a few rare exceptions)Β  Β Β :)Β  Β Β 

IΒ  just thought that (3) point OSU performanceΒ  "might"Β  have been one.

When you remove your starting QB and Marvin Harrison as well as others you lost to the transfer portal against a rising team in the SEC that needs this Bowl win more than the college team with the #5 ranked recruiting class - which program wanted that Bowl win more?Β  Β What team fielded more starters they used during the season?Β  Mizzou.

As for this being good for the Big 10, Michigan also has recruiting violations they benefitted from that robbed all those other Big 10 programs except for Ohio State.Β  What's best for the Big 10 is getting more programs to challenge OSU and Michigan and/or winning Bowl Games.Β  Once upon a time Iowa, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Purdue and Penn State could do that.Β  That seems a million miles away today.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, mjp28 said:

A post script,Β  I just want Michigan to do well here to show how good of football teams are in theΒ BIG TENΒ Β in genral like PSU, OSU, "M" in general.Β  Β Β "You wish your opponents wellΒ  so. when you beat them it makes you even better."Β  Β 

It has nothing to do with Jim Harbaugh who I think is a bad example for coaching and behavior.Β  Β And I think he is aΒ Β  "screwball"Β  Β in general.

Well you and Woody can root for them. Me, now that Texas is thankfully gone, I shall root for Washington which has never had an AP National Championship!

19 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

A post script,Β  I just want Michigan to do well here to show how good of football teams are in theΒ BIG TENΒ Β in genral like PSU, OSU, "M" among them.Β Β "You wish your opponents wellΒ  so. when you beat them it makes you look even better."Β  Β 

Β 

This is the mindset of the SEC fans, which I don’t understand.

I watched the Michigan vs Alabama game and it reminds me of watching a Ravens vs Steelers game, hoping the earth will open up and swallow both teams.

Β 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well you and Woody can root for them. Me, now that Texas is thankfully gone, I shall root for Washington which has never had an AP National Championship!

I agree.Β  I prefer Washington > Texas. ( As a schoolΒ andΒ  state,Β  many reasons why ! )Β  Β :)

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

This is the mindset of the SEC fans, which I don’t understand.

I watched the Michigan vs Alabama game and it reminds me of watching a Ravens vs Steelers game, hoping the earth will open up and swallow both teams.

Β 

That's a good joke !Β  Β Β :lol:

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

@Flugel

I'm loving your breakdown

Β 

Β 

Win or lose in the title, I'm happy OSU fans are losing their minds

Try not to confuse my enjoyment with your excessive paranoia about what Ohio State fans think of your team.Β  You're the one that hasn't seen your team win a National Championship or even appear in a National Championship since you got out of diapers.Β  I've seen Ohio State win one with Jim Tressell and Urban Meyer and I've seen OSU play in other National Championship Games with Jim Tressell and Ryan Day.Β  You're the unstable insecure one.

When your 1st post victory comment said Fuck OSU - something has been dominating that nervous little brain of your's.  🀣 

32 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Try not to confuse my enjoyment with your excessive paranoia about what Ohio State fans think of your team.Β  You're the one that hasn't seen your team win a National Championship or even appear in a National Championship since you got out of diapers.Β  I've seen Ohio State win one with Jim Tressell and Urban Meyer and I've seen OSU play in other National Championship Games with Jim Tressell and Ryan Day.Β  You're the unstable insecure one.

When your 1st post victory comment said Fuck OSU - something has been dominating that nervous little brain of your's.  🀣 

This will put things into perspective. . .

Β 

IMG_5212.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, mjp28 said:

..... edit add .....Β  I think John Harbaugh is a better person than Jim in general.

Β 

You forgot Iowa🀣