THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan, Again ...... ● 🏈 MICHIGAN 27 Alabama 20 in OT.​​​​​​​ Yes.

Axe

On 11/2/2023 at 1:32 PM, MLD Woody said:

Right, he was the sign stealing guy. It's his job.Β 

OSU has one too. He made his Venmo private right after this all broke. Maybe we'll hire an investigative firm and repay the favorΒ 

There are ways to steal signs that are within the rules. Sneaking onto the sidelines of other schools and recording coordinators and assistants from 10 feet away isn't one of them.Β  I highly doubt that Michigan is the only one illegally recording signs, but if you're stupid enough to get caught BOTH on the sidelines of other teams and then in the ear of both Michigan coordinators for every play, then you deserve whatever's coming. Whichever booster gave this project the green light was probably smart enough to compartmentalize it so that Harbaugh could truthfully plead ignorance. If Harbaugh knew about it, then the punishment ought to be much more severe. If he didn't know about it, it's still an NCAA violation for loss of institutional control. Big Ten's hands are tied, and they had to punish him. They're a national organization now and it would look very bad to schools interested in joining, not to mention the pressure from tOSU, PSU.

If you're the NCAA, now you're in a real tough spot. There's clear evidence that the scouting rules were broken. A proper investigation of this magnitude would take the whole offseason. But with only a couple months til CFP, a decision needs to be made. If you allow Michigan to play in the CFP, you're sending the message that breaking the NCAA rules isn't a big deal. If you ban Michigan from playing in the CFP that's a gut punch to all the players who had nothing to do with it.

As someone who doesn't really much care for college ball, the fallout from this is going to be fun to watch.Β 

• Upvote 1

What a class program Harbutt is running. Just move on to the Bears and get it over with
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/38922324/new-ncaa-evidence-changed-michigan-stance-investigation

On 11/14/2023 at 11:50 AM, VaporTrail said:

There are ways to steal signs that are within the rules. Sneaking onto the sidelines of other schools and recording coordinators and assistants from 10 feet away isn't one of them.Β  I highly doubt that Michigan is the only one illegally recording signs, but if you're stupid enough to get caught BOTH on the sidelines of other teams and then in the ear of both Michigan coordinators for every play, then you deserve whatever's coming. Whichever booster gave this project the green light was probably smart enough to compartmentalize it so that Harbaugh could truthfully plead ignorance. If Harbaugh knew about it, then the punishment ought to be much more severe. If he didn't know about it, it's still an NCAA violation for loss of institutional control. Big Ten's hands are tied, and they had to punish him. They're a national organization now and it would look very bad to schools interested in joining, not to mention the pressure from tOSU, PSU.

If you're the NCAA, now you're in a real tough spot. There's clear evidence that the scouting rules were broken. A proper investigation of this magnitude would take the whole offseason. But with only a couple months til CFP, a decision needs to be made. If you allow Michigan to play in the CFP, you're sending the message that breaking the NCAA rules isn't a big deal. If you ban Michigan from playing in the CFP that's a gut punch to all the players who had nothing to do with it.

As someone who doesn't really much care for college ball, the fallout from this is going to be fun to watch.Β 

Honest question, what possible benefit could Stallions have from sneaking onto the CMU sidelines and recording MSU from those sidelines using cool spy glasses over just recording from the stands, ideally on the MSU side. It's a CMU game so it's not like they'd be hard to get.Β 

The Big Tens hands weren't tied at all. They could have easily just waited for the NCAA investigation to finish. Instead a new TV exec turned commissioner caved to pressure from the folks standing to benefit the most from Harbaugh and Michigans downfall.Β 

I know no one that's anti Michigan wants to hear this, but what rules were broken and how isn't that clear. One of the tikes being something the NCAA has recently said provides basically no competitive advantage and one they voted on to remove. You can say Stallions broke the rules, but turning it into some grand competitive advantage is hilarious and delusional.

Again, we know OSU was sharing signal information with other schools, including before they played those opponents. Purdue got all the info OSU and others had on us before the title game last year. What's more valuable from a competitive edge? Some iPhone footage from the stands taken by Stallions bros who have admitted to just getting bored and leaving early, analyzed by just Stallions... or the combined analysis of multiple big ten coaches taken from all 22 public film, broadcast film, and anything from the game itself. Both providing "advanced scouting" of an opponent.

Again, the idea that this is some major competitive advantage is mainly held by OSU fans delusionally looking to explain the last two years and any pearl clutching coach that directly benefits from taking down Harbaugh. Anyone impartial and in the football world sees this for the joke/hit job it is. Punish those that knowingly broke the rules, but what this is being spun into, the clearly orchestrated PR hit job, it's asinine.Β 

More smoke this week on the Internet, so we'll see what comes of it. Companies focused on analyzing practice video, more PI connections, etc. Could be nothing. Michigan's PR tactics are much worse than the clearly OSU coordinated ones. But we'll see.

Hopefully Michigan wins Saturday and Day can just make up another excuse.Β 

You're surprised a billion dollar organization is trying to skirt the rules to get an edge over its competitors? It doesn't have to be a "grand" competitive advantage. All-22 won't have the signal callers in frame all the time. If Stallions was close enough to hear the coaches, then that adds a whole lot more information that you'd never get filming from the stands. Whatever competitive advantage they got from this was likely not nearly as impactful as say, Harbaugh's recruiting/coaching. But that really doesn't matter - there is some non-zero advantage that was gained by breaking rules. This is why Michigan and their vaunted legal team accepted the Big Ten's punishment and left the linebackers coach holding the bag. You can't be surprised that the coaches of every Big Ten school are jumping at the chance to take down their biggest threat in the conference. You know damn well that those same coaches are also reviewing their sign stealing protocols to not get caught the same way Michigan did.Β 

Your maize and blue tinted glasses are showing. The Big Ten's hands were absolutely tied. The punishment they gave Michigan was an attempt to appease all sides, including the NCAA, without jeopardizing Michigan's CFP berth. The Big Ten wants as many of their teams in the CFP as possible. They only punished the head coach and did not completely defang the Wolverines by punishing the coordinators too. Even the Browns won a playoff game with their head coach at home.Β 

The scary thing for everyone else in the Big Ten is that this has made it personal for every kid who is playing for Harbaugh. I personally think they're going to whoop the Buckeyes. This is my favorite soap opera on tv right now.Β 

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Β 

More smoke this week on the Internet, so we'll see what comes of it. Companies focused on analyzing practice video, more PI connections,Β 

That information came from a troll account opened November 2023.

Β 

You're making a fool of yourself you fucking labradoodle.Β Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

You're surprised a billion dollar organization is trying to skirt the rules to get an edge over its competitors? It doesn't have to be a "grand" competitive advantage. All-22 won't have the signal callers in frame all the time. If Stallions was close enough to hear the coaches, then that adds a whole lot more information that you'd never get filming from the stands. Whatever competitive advantage they got from this was likely not nearly as impactful as say, Harbaugh's recruiting/coaching. But that really doesn't matter - there is some non-zero advantage that was gained by breaking rules. This is why Michigan and their vaunted legal team accepted the Big Ten's punishment and left the linebackers coach holding the bag. You can't be surprised that the coaches of every Big Ten school are jumping at the chance to take down their biggest threat in the conference. You know damn well that those same coaches are also reviewing their sign stealing protocols to not get caught the same way Michigan did.Β 

Your maize and blue tinted glasses are showing. The Big Ten's hands were absolutely tied. The punishment they gave Michigan was an attempt to appease all sides, including the NCAA, without jeopardizing Michigan's CFP berth. The Big Ten wants as many of their teams in the CFP as possible. They only punished the head coach and did not completely defang the Wolverines by punishing the coordinators too. Even the Browns won a playoff game with their head coach at home.Β 

The scary thing for everyone else in the Big Ten is that this has made it personal for every kid who is playing for Harbaugh. I personally think they're going to whoop the Buckeyes. This is my favorite soap opera on tv right now.Β 

I never said I was surprised teams are trying to get an advantage

It would be a combination of all 22s and everything else readily available

So the advantage Stallions is gaining by sneaking onto the CMU sidelines is to hear those coaches talk about MSU during the game? Interesting.Β 

Part of the temporary restraining order is that the initial ruling was creating harm against Michigan. Harder to prove that when you win and no other Vegas lines move. But yeah, Partridge being an idiot didn't help either.Β 

I'm not surprised other schools are trying to take down Michigan.Β 

I'm sure they are reviewing. Even, again, the now known sharing of "decoded" signs among OSU and others of future opponents.Β 

It isn't tinted glasses to disagree that the big Tens hands were tied.Β 

On the last point, it's both motivation for the players on the positive and then distraction and no Harbaugh on the negative. We'll see how it all shakes out.Β 

On 11/22/2023 at 5:08 PM, MLD Woody said:

I never said I was surprised teams are trying to get an advantage

It would be a combination of all 22s and everything else readily available

So the advantage Stallions is gaining by sneaking onto the CMU sidelines is to hear those coaches talk about MSU during the game? Interesting.Β 

Part of the temporary restraining order is that the initial ruling was creating harm against Michigan. Harder to prove that when you win and no other Vegas lines move. But yeah, Partridge being an idiot didn't help either.Β 

I'm not surprised other schools are trying to take down Michigan.Β 

I'm sure they are reviewing. Even, again, the now known sharing of "decoded" signs among OSU and others of future opponents.Β 

It isn't tinted glasses to disagree that the big Tens hands were tied.Β 

On the last point, it's both motivation for the players on the positive and then distraction and no Harbaugh on the negative. We'll see how it all shakes out.Β 

Β 

...I'll read another time.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Go Bucks, Fuck *ichigan.

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I predict a Crimson Tide blowout of the Wolverines.Β  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.Β  Seems like all the southern teams are whuppin on the Yankee's.Β  Β Β 

I agree. Β Alabama will smoke them.Β 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Suck my dick

Fuck OSU!Β 

Go Blue!!!

Such a graceful winner.

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Go Blue!!!!!!!

Β 

Fuck everybody

Β 

Let's gooooooo

Win with dignity…but cheat if you can!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Suck my dick

Fuck OSU!Β 

Go Blue!!!

You needed overtime against Alabama?Β  Ohio State beat Alabama in regulation with a backup QB on their way to a National Championship.Β  In fact, hold on a second, Zeke Elliott just scored on them again....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Flugel said:

You needed overtime against Alabama?Β  Ohio State beat Alabama in regulation with a backup QB on their way to a National Championship.Β  In fact, hold on a second, Zeke Elliott just scored on them again....

Oh my God your delusion keeps reaching new levels of patheticΒ 

• Haha 2