THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈 The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread  🏈   Oct. 22

Dutch Oven

Can the Browns build upon last week's improbable win?

▪︎  🏈 The Official ▪︎ Browns at Colts ▪︎ Game 6 Thread  🏈   Oct. 22

The  ■ Cleveland BROWNS  39    -at-   the Indy Colts  38.          ~      What a great  football game !      ~

7 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

I don't know about building. That seems to be kind of cliche', but they should beat the Colts. Irsay and Haslam are going to ass fuck at halftime.

The two Jims, or will Dee get involved?

• Haha 1

I am totally ready for this game with Watson at the helm. With PJ...I was nervously waiting for the pearl-clutching enjoyment of watching my team, but now? Yeah, let's effing do this. I still say it'll be close for 3.5 quarters because road games are almost always "weird", but we're going to win and finally get 2 in a row. Too much pressure on Gardner, too much talent on offense, and I really do believe our defense is due for a 3 turnover game, whereas our offense is due NOT to have one. 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I am totally ready for this game with Watson at the helm. With PJ...I was nervously waiting for the pearl-clutching enjoyment of watching my team, but now? Yeah, let's effing do this. I still say it'll be close for 3.5 quarters because road games are almost always "weird", but we're going to win and finally get 2 in a row. Too much pressure on Gardner, too much talent on offense, and I really do believe our defense is due for a 3 turnover game, whereas our offense is due NOT to have one. 

Even if we get average QB play today from Mr.Peepee.. we should win this game...

• Like 1

Colts aren’t a bad team.  They have two loses to JAX a divisional opponent that knows them well.  They walked into Baltimore a n won. Pittman and Downs are nice targets on the outside and they have a two headed monster backfield (a home run and tough run guy).  Gardiner is a competitor.  This will not be easy for the defense. 

gotta earn this one. 

8 minutes ago, syd said:

due to injury the colts will start two rookie 7th round pick's at db, I would look for cooper and moore yes I said moore to have big day's

Yeah, I think the same. Moore was open multiple times last week and PJ never saw him. Cooper will definitely get deep a few times, just have to connect AND protect. It also would not be surprising if Goodwin got a bomb. 

6 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Yeah, I think the same. Moore was open multiple times last week and PJ never saw him. Cooper will definitely get deep a few times, just have to connect AND protect. It also would not be surprising if Goodwin got a bomb. 

after i posted I thought of Goodwin,it would be nice to see him get his

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎  🏈 The Official ▪︎ Browns at Colts ▪︎ Game 6 Thread  🏈   Oct. 22
  • mjp28 pinned this topic
6 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

~       And we are ready to GO !     Hey jiggs how are you down in FLA way 

GO BROWNS !

2 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Let's see if that arm is in good shape

D'oh pass 1.   Hey Korsou, how's things ?

WHOA TD !

3 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Good Sir, thanks! Hope you this finds you well

Yes sir, and a  CLE 7   ind 0  start.   Oooops 7-7 srart.   Off to the races.

..... edit .... and FLAG DAY.