THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈 The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread  🏈   Oct. 22

Dutch Oven

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

He had Njoku WIDE OPEN on the three yard line for a walk in TD on that play.   

TE pivot vs... what looks like some form of cover 2? Maybe Quarters?  Either way, PJ should have immediately just calmly flipped this ball to David when he saw the CB high and outside.  It's a walk in TD.  Doesn't get much easier than that.  Speaking of walk in TD's....

Njokupivot.thumb.jpg.a90100e1c603e0e6218ab67ed6cc01a9.jpg

5 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

he’s catching the ball outside of the end zone and needs to weave his way into a crowded line of scrimmage and pick the right hole…

When people say things like this, and believe me, there's A LOT of them.  It genuinely makes me wonder what they're seeing that's so different from reality?  I get the game is fast, but I saw this real time and just put my head down.

There was no need to "weave".    It wasn't the least crowded.  Catch, turn, two steps... TD.     PJ just fired the ball a million miles an hour into David's right shoulder as he was turning.  

Njokushovel.thumb.jpg.9779753e79faa0cb7de156488f4a9403.jpg

Two great calls by Stef for gimmie scores.       Bottom line, QB play has to be better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I don't call him moneyman for nothing. Hunt smells endzones inside the 10.

Yes he is and it’s certainly better than a shovel pass with a practice squad QB…and I wonder why that play wasn’t easy- go figure a play call with a QB that can’t see the field well and deliver accurate passes (and almost gave up the game last week)  

Hunt scores on 1st down and avoids all the nonsense on 2nd and 3rd down 

On 10/22/2023 at 5:53 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

.....  Ah-ha !   Ask and you will get your answer .... or maybe just   "an answer"  to  someone's question,  or whatever ...... but at least it was both  quick  and   as always  FREE  here on TBB.    ;)

And here I was about to ask who had been sacrificing virgins the last couple of weeks to insure that Browns win games. But now I have the answer: Bowser76.🤣

......  OK,   the answer to your question.   We didn't forget now,  the answer.   The virgin(s)  thing  to insure that the BROWNS win games,  or was it a dead chicken .....  and  well  was that   before  during   or  right after the  game,  delivered to Coach  Kevin  in a   KFC   bucket.   ....  Ah,  on the virgins thing  before  or  during  or especially  after.  at ....   any time  around  a  BROWNS  GAME   ah,  no can do.    SORRY.    :D

( please use the expand command symboi,  thank you )

I hope that answered your question.     :)

18 hours ago, syd said:

just need to execute (him)

Yes, he does need to be executed. Even with a full week of practice, I don't expect PJ to miraculously turn into an even mediocre QB.   FWIW, his current qbr is sub 50...  :(  

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎  🏈 The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread  🏈   Oct. 22