THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈 The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread  🏈   Oct. 22

Dutch Oven

Just now, SdBacker80 said:

Minshew will give us some opportunities we got to capitalize 

The. Blooper highlights  show !   :lol:

I still remember the first time the Browns played in this stadium. 

The stadium must be sitting west to east instead of north and south, because the sun shines right through the huge glass opening in the one endzone, and Josh Gordon was wide open on a long pass and dropped it because he lost it in the sun. 

• Upvote 1

Kickoff from Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana is 1 p.m. ET. The Browns are 3.5-point favorites in the latest Colts vs. Browns odds, and the over/under for total points scored is 40.5. Sunday's matchup can be seen live on CBS and streamed live on Paramount+ with their must-have Paramount+ with SHOWTIME plan.

..... OMG today .....  over 40½ ?

I thought Goodwin was fumbling that ball. But my goodness what a call. LFG guys. 

Also, do NOT be afraid to get the FG here. I know what the analytics say, but we have a backup QB in and we can't run every time. Sooner or later we'll get a holding call and that's auto punt. Stick it the freak in, but if you can't, a FG is OK. Trust me Kevin. 

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

I thought Goodwin was fumbling that ball. But my goodness what a call. LFG guys. 

Also, do NOT be afraid to get the FG here. I know what the analytics say, but we have a backup QB in and we can't run every time. Sooner or later we'll get a holding call and that's auto punt. Stick it the freak in, but if you can't, a FG is OK. Trust me Kevin. 

Drives me nuts when coaches chase points. 

How often do you see a team pass up on a field goal, not convert the touchdown, and then really need that field goal later? 

Oh well, Hunt just pounded the ball in for a touchdown. It's a moo point, a cow's opinion. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Oh well, Hunt just pounded the ball in for a touchdown. It's a moo point, a cow's opinion.

Hehehehe. I'll be stealing that. 

Well, I just said the game will go one of two ways. Either defense gets a turnover or we get trounced. Defense did it, and what a job of running the ball by the OL AND playcalling. 

I'll say this, I probably would've needed another therapist if we didn't get that fumble. We just don't seem to ever get them. 😂😂

Let's go Browns! 

2 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Nice TD drive after a turnover. 

Yeah, having Kareem run at me from 4 yards out doesn't sound fun. 

• Upvote 1