Then it was No Punishment Can Take Place This Year
Then it was Get Jim an Extension
Then it was Ryan Day Cheated
Then it was Ryan Day RICO
Then it was They (UM) are going to get a TRO if Jim is suspended
Then it was UM leaving the B10
Then it was War
Then it was Michigan Against The World
Then, the week of the OSU game, Jim Harbaugh accepts punishment.

The only question I have is.. who else gets fired? There has to be somebody on the O side of the ball who Stalions was working with in the same way he did with Partridge because OL knowing where pressure comes from is the most important gain from signal-stealing. RB coach Mike Hart? The OC?

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, this is the clip of UM learning they're playing Alabama instead of FSU.  Guess who they wanted to play!

2 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

First UM claimed the B10 looking into UM cheating was A Witch Hunt
Then UM declared No Rules Were Broken
Then it was No Punishment Can Take Place This Year
Then it was Get Jim an Extension
Then it was Ryan Day Cheated
Then it was Ryan Day RICO
Then it was They (UM) are going to get a TRO if Jim is suspended
Then it was UM leaving the B10
Then it was War
Then it was Michigan Against The World
Then, the week of the OSU game, Jim Harbaugh accepts punishment.

The only question I have is.. who else gets fired? There has to be somebody on the O side of the ball who Stalions was working with in the same way he did with Partridge because OL knowing where pressure comes from is the most important gain from signal-stealing. RB coach Mike Hart? The OC?

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, this is the clip of UM learning they're playing Alabama instead of FSU.  Guess who they wanted to play!

Woody posted earlier in the thread he knows more than anyone in here about the topic.  It came across like everybody but him was ignorant.  He said the attorneys his school will use are so powerful Harbaugh won't be suspended and the new Big 10 Commish will be apologizing to Michigan.  How did Woody do with all that?  

At least Harbaugh's brother John has given Jim has last 2 DCs.  If I had to guess the most valuable Coach in changing Harbaugh's ability to compete with Ohio State is the Head Coach of the Baltimore Ravens.  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Flugel said:

And now we can add Harbaugh's recruiting violations ESPN is talking about this week...

He's a great coach but sadly... He's a Douche Nozzle...

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

That's a Level 1 category violation. 

And then there's that pesky sign-stealing situation. 

True.

Does his coaching ability  (+/-) measure up to his other liabilities ?

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

True.

Does his coaching ability  (+/-) measure up to his other liabilities ?

The guy burns bridges everywhere he goes...

I remember reading something about how there wasn't a wet eye at Stanford when he left. 

On 11/10/2023 at 5:51 PM, dusty said:

Imagine 2 brothers coaching agai st each other.

I think he got the raw deal but great news for the Buckeyes!

https://www.mlive.com/wolverines/2023/11/big-ten-suspends-michigans-jim-harbaugh-for-remainder-of-regular-season.html

Why not imagine your wife serving you chili made with real shit?

Or perhaps a fresh jism milkshake?

Harbaugh is like Whoopie Goldberg showing up in a garterbelt at your front door.

Fuck Both Harbaughs

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Flugel said:

It must be so frustrating to have your asses handed to you for two decades and when you think you've actually turned the tide to only find out that the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train barreling down the tracks right at you. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

It must be so frustrating to have your asses handed to you for two decades and when you think you've actually turned the tide to only find out that the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train barreling down the tracks right at you. 

Then they played leap frog with a unicorn thinking the hiring of Jim Harbaugh would put an abrupt end to all the spankings. After Harbaugh went O for Urban Meyer the desperation and urgency heightened into selling his soul.

Ever hear the saying "Give your soul to God because your ass belongs to me?"   Apparently Jim Harbaugh hasn't because he sold his soul.  Aside from the cheating, Jim's brother John has equipped Michigan's Defense with their last 2 Defensive Coordinators from his Baltimore Ravens coaching staff.  If that wasn't enough help - Meyer's departure should have decreased the recruiting superiority Ohio State held over Michigan.  

Stay tuned...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

OSU fans are mentally broken, my god

Let's talk after the recruiting violations get dealt with.  🤣

Just when it couldn't get any worse for Michigan - Woody not only believes in God all of a sudden but he calls him "my God.".  Do I even need to say check mate?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Flugel said:

Just when it couldn't get any worse for Michigan - Woody not only believes in God all of a sudden but he calls him "my God.".  Do I even need to say check mate?

... Those violations aren't new, champ. But if you have trouble keeping up I guess I shouldn't be too hard on you. 

Hey, never have a HC that advocates for revenue sharing. Pretty clear you get a target on your back. 

Your coach though, he's tough! So tough. The toughest... Lol. 

But, it's Christmas. And it sure as hell isn't worth engaging an OSU fan in this topic. Blind hatred is going to beat our common sense every time. Whatever excuse they need to make next I guess. 

Enjoy your not CFP game and merry Christmas 

17 hours ago, Flugel said:

Two Level 1 infractions on the same football program at the same time? 

I'm sure it's just a "witch hunt". 😉

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Two Level 1 infractions on the same football program at the same time? 

I'm sure it's just a "witch hunt". 😉

Just curious is he  GOP or a Democrat ???    Hmmm ???

It was good to see friend of the board Conor Stalions living his best life in the stands of the Rose Bowl yesterday.

This will rightly be taken to be another institutional middle finger to the NCAA and treated appropriately.

Even if UM does win next week, that shit's going to be vacated so fast your head will spin -- so Washington's the 2023 champion either way!

The NCAA has the ability to [and does] assess the penalty of forcing coaches at any level [Harbaugh, coordinators, position coaches, GA's, etc] to not just be fired but also not employed anywhere for any period of time.  Look up "show-cause."

The prior Tennessee football coach [Pruitt] received a 6 year show cause penalty this past July. He's unemployable until 2029 and hasn't held a job since 2021.

The sign-stealing is of course only one of the infractions.  Fun!

My guess is Harbaugh gets a 3-year, both coordinators get 1 each, and one position coach on both O and D [the chief guy Stalions talked with on that side] gets 2.