THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official 🏈 - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 Game 9 🏈  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".

Dutch Oven

1 minute ago, bbedward said:

Yea, not all of them were penalties 

No they weren’t. But it’s the Browns, so it’s kinda expected 

Whew, I'm back. Needed a walk. 

These refs are absolutely atrocious. What is actually going on right now? Jesus man. 

Turnover time...I'm calling deflected pass, interception. Make it so. 

I've never seen anything like this before. Not this many awful plays. Obviously I know they're not TRYING to lose, but Jesus, it's beyond comprehension. Injuries forcing backups in the game, backups struggling, and we take two steps forward and 5 back. What a frustrating team to watch.

They're just gonna power it in. 

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Another 3rd down penalty on Browns going to give the Ravens a first down. 

Not just give them a first down let them keep the ball.  We had the interception. At least that one was legit unlike the ward and newsome one. Btw i never want to see players hurt but i will say karma is a bitch.  Stanley went head hunting and took ward out of the game and now he's down. 

Just now, jrb12711 said:

You can’t expect a defense to hold that long. The browns were off the field twice and the refs bailed them out. Makes you sick your God dang stomach. 

The holding call on jok was legit. The first one was not a good call but the one that took the int away was a hold for sure