THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ The "Official"  🏈  ▪︎ NFL WEEK 16 ▪︎  BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  🏈  Dec.23  (O/U 40)

Dutch Oven

4 hours ago, syd said:

👆 👇  Who could have imagined that if someone mention what "Joe Cool" was doing in the AFC North that they weren't talking about Joe Burrow? I'm glad Flacco is here, I just hope he stays healthy. 

1 minute ago, bbedward said:

Joe Flacco made some seriously elite throws, I mean that sideline throw falling forward to cooper was nuts. 

Merry Christmas all!

I thought we were excellent and that was my first win. Most of the Texan fans disappeared before full time and the game finished in an almost empty stadium with the exception of our support. Went to pre match bash on Saturday night and met lots of Texas based backers and then met them all again at the tailgate on Sunday. Been surprised at how quiet down town Houston has been but the welcome and hospitality I've received has been bang on. I can highly recommend Birra Porretti and the pubs on main street to anyone who passes this way as I'm eating and drinking like a Lord. Was surprised that even the Texans fans that I talked to were good sports even after we'd given them a battering. I fly to Cleveland on Wednesday so I'll be in a pub near you lot soon. Merry Christmas everybody!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Yorkie, going tot dogs said:

I thought we were excellent and that was my first win. Most of the Texan fans disappeared before full time and the game finished in an almost empty stadium with the exception of our support. Went to pre match bash on Saturday night and met lots of Texas based backers and then met them all again at the tailgate on Sunday. Been surprised at how quiet down town Houston has been but the welcome and hospitality I've received has been bang on. I can highly recommend Birra Porretti and the pubs on main street to anyone who passes this way as I'm eating and drinking like a Lord. Was surprised that even the Texans fans that I talked to were good sports even after we'd given them a battering. I fly to Cleveland on Wednesday so I'll be in a pub near you lot soon. Merry Christmas everybody!

Well carry on  Yorkie  and enjoy the rest of your trip !  

Can't wait when you hit  Cleveland, Ohio  and you go on to the next  leg of your visit here.   Keep us posted,  thank you,  Michael,  mjp.    :)

On 12/25/2023 at 3:30 PM, Yorkie, going tot dogs said:

You’ve likely already found this out, but everything’s bigger in Texas. Go ahead and yank your trousers down, you’ll see. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

You’ve likely already found this out, but everything’s bigger in Texas. Go ahead and yank your trousers down, you’ll see. 

I took your advice and now I've been arrested for flashing! Hope they let me out in time for my flight north tomorrow. Worst bit was the lasses pointing and laughing.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• mjp28 unpinned this topic
On 12/24/2023 at 12:20 PM, mjp28 said:

And also in the snack dept.    CLE  -at-  HOU,   snack. Grilled keilbassi on a bun .....  coming up soon .....  ummmm.

I almost forgot! What do you think of the prime rib? I like mine between rare to mid rare. 

20231225_163548.jpg

20231225_162530.jpg

2 minutes ago, syd said:

thats how i cook mine,infact i had scallops with it on christmas day

Dang...scallops sound like the perfect pairing. How'd ya cook them? Just sear them briefly on each side with a little olive oil and salt/pepper?