THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ The "Official"  🏈  ▪︎ NFL WEEK 16 ▪︎  BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  🏈  Dec.23  (O/U 40)

Dutch Oven

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? WHY WOULD THEY SEITCH TO BUTTFUCKING SEATTLE VS TENNESSEE? 

Yup.  They switched the game on me too.  And I can't get it on YouTube because it's a nationally televised game in my area.  :(  

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Long week at work.   Got out of church, ate some good food, prepared to settle in and watch the game with family and do the Christmas Eve thing.  Blessed I wasn't raised in a family that buys and wears a new set of matching pajamas every year.  That shit is SO annoying. 

Wishing contentment, health and Browns win for everyone.   Merry Christmas, one and all. 

Merry Christmas to you too T!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Monkey asses?

That was NOT a racist statement and I'm sorry if it came out that way. It's something my old coach used to say and it stuck. I'm sincerely sorry if it came across in that light. That's not who I am. ❤️

• Upvote 1

Just now, jiggins7919 said:

That was NOT a racist statement and I'm sorry if it came out that way. It's something my old coach used to say and it stuck. I'm sincerely sorry if it came across in that light. That's not who I am. ❤️

It's a statement that perhaps you should let die with your old coach, jiggins. 😉

• Like 1