THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ The "Official"  🏈  ▪︎ NFL WEEK 16 ▪︎  BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  🏈  Dec.23  (O/U 40)

Dutch Oven

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

The punter does all the holding for place kicks so that's another issue.

If we have to replace both positions and neither fill-in has practiced this - that could be 1 hot mess like that horrible KO coverage that caused Hopkins to pull his hammy

• Like 1

That's a fair point. 

Man, that kickoff return is so infuriating because once again our defense totally dismantles the opposition, but turnovers or special teams gaffes keep it closer than it should be. Still, you can't help but be impressed at the resiliency of this team. Up 22-7 on the road is a beautiful thing! Flags and all. 

Gonna be an interesting second half. You just get the feeling Houston ain't gonna roll over and this game will be close at the end. Texans were down 13 last week, so this is nothing new. I'd love to see a defensive touchdown to shut the door, and I think we'll get it. 

Nice job defense. Not sure why we field punts at the 5, but whatever. I'll never understand that part of the game. 

Need a first down or two. Dial up the best running plays and let's get COOKING. Don't need a sack fumble or pick here. Be smart. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Nice job defense. Not sure why we field punts at the 5, but whatever. I'll never understand that part of the game. 

Need a first down or two. Dial up the best running plays and let's get COOKING. Don't need a sack fumble or pick here. Be smart. 

Yes think grind it out ...... occassionally bomb ... grind the clock.

They miss Nick Chubb. BUT  have done well  w/o him.