THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ The "Official"  🏈  ▪︎ NFL WEEK 16 ▪︎  BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  🏈  Dec.23  (O/U 40)

Dutch Oven

In general. SPORTS  and  LIFE.    I know In the past 10++ years i've backed wayyyyy  off on my sportz  XOXO's. I just don't have it.

Besides i care more about my snacks that the tampa 2s .... i think my wife is spoiling me, lol ....another, i've backed way off on the gambling.  I just do it for fun and to beat my book.

One thing that i'm  dead serious  about is my Cleveland  BROWNS !   I do see that  STAY FOCUSED in them ..... playoffs baby !!!

3 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

A league official is going to have to call in at half time and say something. This is sapping the fun. 

Maybe a field call ?

WHOA FLACCO !

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Way to pick up that 3rd down.

Need to play clean for the rest of the game. Limit the penalties, don't turn the ball over, and we win walking away. 

So true, that 3rd down was everything. Time for the back breaking turnover. We've been close...make it happen. 

22 - 7  OMG lol.  It's an amazing thing we are watching ..... believe me i've been watching this team since the 1950s ..... whoa.

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Nice job DTR!

Man, please let that be just a tweaked hammy for Hopkins. 

Worth watching ..... and praying over.  They NEED him, bigtime.