THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ The "Official"  🏈  ▪︎ NFL WEEK 16 ▪︎  BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  🏈  Dec.23  (O/U 40)

Dutch Oven

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You will have to be satisfied with smelling my Honeysuckle White turkey as it roasts for Xmas dinner tomorrow.

I don't know what that is, but I know I want it. 😂

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

And how many Emerson holds will we have today? 

Impossible to know, but I wonder if they haven't saved us from big play? But still, let's stop grabbing every damn time. 

Myles doesn't look great, but Tunsil always does well against him. It's time for that sack fumble Garrett. Leggo. 

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

Impossible to know, but I wonder if they haven't saved us from big play? But still, let's stop grabbing every damn time. 

Myles doesn't look great, but Tunsil always does well against him. It's time for that sack fumble Garrett. Leggo. 

Myles caused Tunsil's false start earlier

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

You've got to be kidding. 

And I'm sick of these stupid camera angles on kickoff returns that are impossible to actually tell what is going on. 

48 was being held bigtime right where the returner went through.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

I've said it before, but does anyone throw a prettier deep ball? My lord. 

OH YES !    Fantastic combo.

And my snack was  fan-tastic .....  14-0 ....  then the 98 yd ooops. 14-7 ...... one play.

They must STAY FOCUSED !    Easier said than ....

3 minutes ago, Flugel said:

This is a clinic on how to shoot yourselves in the foot

Also a clinic on how not to call an obvious hold on one team and then how to call a not so obvious call on the other team. Gotta stay within that spread for the betting ref relatives. LOL!😱

• Upvote 1

This is about as infuriated as I've ever been watching football. The holding calls, the missed blocks, the inexplicable kickoff that doesn't go in the end zone and then the poor special teams. 

If I'm Texans, I'm going deep here. Maybe twice. With the way flags are doled out, it's the smart play. 

Time to regroup. Myles style.