THE BROWNS BOARD

** The "Official" 🏈  ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  🏈  Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **

Got better things to do. If they don't want to win, that's fine. That was the most embarrassing effing throw over ever seen. Take the sack you moron. 

Sorry it got like this, boys. Never thought we'd blow them out, but I never expected for them to not show up. We knew Flacco would eventually turn it over, and he did. In FG range. Down 10. In the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Absolutely baffling throw by Flacco. 

?????   Still lots of time.   

Just now, Flugel said:

We got em right where we want em

Oh yes .....  D'OH  .....  Now really game time ?

I said it before, I wasn't setting myself  up for a let down. I fully expected this. It's just disappointing it's the same old song and dance with the Browns. There's always next year............

Just now, bbedward said:

A loss wouldn’t have surprised me, a blowout I definitely didn’t see coming though 

Same. 

I figured it would be a dogfight that could go either way, but this has turned into a trainwreck. 

Flacco took a shot looking down the barrel to Bell on 1st & 20 just before the Coop pick 

Old Joe's not doing that again 

I’m genuinely not upset to be honest. This is why I was begging for the Jags to win. Hopefully this team can avoid the injuries next year. The obvious holes on offense God willing can stay healthy for next season. Peace and love fellas. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Flugel said:

You can tell they didn't prepare at all for Houston and that's a shame.  You play like you prepare and that's exactly what we're watching tonight.

Well we had two weeks to prepare which is more numbing. 

It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable. 

Still...ty for getting us to the playoffs, if only not to show up. Most fun I've had in years. Just hate to be a joke on a national . It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable.