THE BROWNS BOARD

** The "Official" 🏈  ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  🏈  Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **

It's funny how unspecial our defense can look at times. To be honest, they dropped a pass on the first drive or we would've in trouble again. 

I'd love to see turnovers, but they don't turn it over. Gonna have to figure it out. Quickly. 

Just now, jiggins7919 said:

It's funny how unspecial our defense can look at times. To be honest, they dropped a pass on the first drive or we would've in trouble again. 

I'd love to see turnovers, but they don't turn it over. Gonna have to figure it out. Quickly. 

I cringe a little when national media guys mention our "great #1 ranked defense".

It has been very good this year, but man, there's been times when it has been awful. 

• Like 1

Just now, onkyoreceiver said:

Tunsil has false started several times and was illegally downfield on the TD pass, yet now flags.

I've never been the one to run home and cry to parents.

BUT

I'll be damned if every spring owners meeting Bob Kraft and Jerry Jones aren't offering up changes that benefit their teams. It's time for Jimmy Haslam to be more vocal to league about stuff like this when someone lines up across from Myles Garrett.

We went from last in YAC to one of the better teams. All when Flacco arrived. Accuracy...

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

You can't stop Harrison Bryant, you can only hope to contain him. 

Oh great and my blood pressure is.  180 / 80  no kidding !   GREAT GAME for that ..... lol.

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Oh great and my blood pressure is.  180 / 80  no kidding !   GREAT GAME for that ..... lol.

And i have CLE  +  THE OVER BABY  +++    OH YES  .... BABY !   NICE.  

I LOVE IT ......  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

I like it when Joe throws the ball

This is the post of the day. 😂

• Thanks 1