THE BROWNS BOARD

** The "Official" 🏈  ▪︎ AFC WILD CARD ▪︎ BROWNS (-2½) -at- Texans  🏈  Sat. Jan. 13 *(Rev. 1/13/2024) **

I don't care who wins what individual awards because when it came time to win a post season game as a team - I saw ZERO heart tonight from our defense except for JOK.

The offense showed me heart but the 2 pick 6s shot us in the foot.  I LOVED Joe this year though.  

Edited by Flugel
  • Upvote 1

Strangely I'm pretty 'meh' about this. Obviously hate to see the Browns lose in a playoff game. 

But in a season with so many injuries to so many players, it almost didn't makes sense how well the Browns season went. 

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Strangely I'm pretty 'meh' about this. Obviously hate to see the Browns lose in a playoff game. 

But in a season with so many injuries to so many players, it almost didn't makes sense how well the Browns season went. 

Same here. I hot heated at first but then kind of realized the inevitable. Had fun. And remember, Watson played last and we beat Ravens. Future is bright. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

38- 14   ?????   Oh my.   

Do you believe in miracles ?   Where's  Al Michael's tonight ?

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

Same here. I hot heated at first but then kind of realized the inevitable. Had fun. And remember, Watson played last and we beat Ravens. Future is bright. 

Yeah, we'll see. He was trending up for sure, but as I've said numerous times, shoulder injuries are tricky. 

3 minutes ago, bbedward said:

We’re an embarrassment, next year our roster should be stronger barring injury. Oh well - I sure as F didn’t expect to get bounced 38-14 by the Texans.

Are defense will be intact except for maybe Z Smith, we get Watson and Chubb back and hopefully A Cooper and hopefully we draft more O Linemen

17 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable. 

Still...ty for getting us to the playoffs, if only not to show up. Most fun I've had in years. Just hate to be a joke on a national . It's the culmination of all our weaknesses. And what sucks is, it tarnishes our incredible season. You can lose, I even kind of expected it because Stroud scared me, but this...this isn't ok. I think we knew Flacco would throw a pick, but those 2 weren't just awful...they were deplorable. 

Killed the #1 defense in thier great effort.    Still a good effort this season.   

2 minutes ago, bbedward said:

Just 5 touchdowns and 4 onside kicks we got this!

Maybe we can get Don Strock off his ass to run the hook and lateral..😂

I'm googling a formula on how to take a good home defense on the road to winning NFL games  😁

Dammit.. I hate we didn't play well  🫶

Kicking themselves