THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns must consider firing Berry after qb fiasco

calfoxwc

Well, I didn't write the article. I just have had the same feelings on the matter when they signed you know who.

Some of our players will be cap casualties. Like Nick Chubb, for instance. Dammit, four different qb's won with the Browns. The fiasco giant guaranteed contract was stupid, it will hurt the team next year.

https://heavy.com/sports/cleveland-browns/andrew-berry-firing-deshaun-watson-mayfield/

Browns Must Consider Firing Andrew Berry After Watson Debacle, Mayfield’s Success

• Haha 1

furthermore -

https://heavy.com/sports/cleveland-browns/nick-chubb-andrew-berry-jerome-ford/

Browns Can Save Nearly $12 Million by Cutting or Trading Nick Chubb in Offseason

and...........

https://heavy.com/sports/cleveland-browns/2024-free-agents-list-nfl-offseason/

Cleveland Browns Set to Watch $45.7 Million Worth of Talent Hit NFL Free Agency

https://heavy.com/sports/cleveland-browns/coaches-fired-van-pelt-stump-mitchell/

Browns Fire Coordinator & 2 Coaches, Upset Some Players with Move: Report

https://heavy.com/sports/cleveland-browns/nick-chubb-most-likely-cap-casualty/

Browns $36 Million Star Named Most Likely Cap Casualty

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

seems like five steps forward, but could be ten steps back next season.

The Browns will be lucky to win 6 games next year...

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm pretty convinced you two clowns have to be fucking.   

Apparently the Poliboard got drunk last night and vomited cal and nickers all over the Browns board. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm pretty convinced you two clowns have to be fucking.   

because we don't bow in reverence to your phony "god" like football prowess?

I didn't write the articles, barnacle girl.

2 hours ago, bbedward said:

I long for the day people stop crying for QBs like Mayfield and Dobbs.

are you Tiamsies' girlfriend or what? I said nothing about Mayfield. But you can go fantasize about deshawn on your lawn all you want.

Meanwhile, deshawn is demanding another star wr added to the dramatically upgraded wr room. excuses, excuses, excsses.

controversy, lies, excuses, and demands, and a screwed up cap.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Apparently the Poliboard got drunk last night and vomited cal and nickers all over the Browns board. 

one thing I can say for cal, Is unlike nickers he doe's not tell other posters to kill themselves

4 minutes ago, syd said:

one thing I can say for cal, Is unlike nickers he doe's not tell other posters to kill themselves

I find that hard to believe. 

nickers is way too classy for such shenanigans. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

I find that hard to believe. 

nickers is way too classy for such shenanigans. 

Ya I talked to his mom last night and she said to let nickers know that she put him on ignore

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Calm down Playgirl!   Your Queer Eye for Cheesecakes is creepy...

Someone needs to edit the scene at the beginning of 'Goodfellas' when Henry Hill is walking through the Bamboo Lounge introducing the audience to his crime family...

"And then there was Mo Black's brother, Fat Andy... And his guy, Frankie the Wop... and Freddy No Nose... who ran with "Cheesecakes" Mayfield... and then there was Pete the Killer, who was Sally Balls' brother... then you had Nicky Eyes and Mikey Franzese... Jimmy Two-Times, nicknamed because he said everything twice."

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

because we don't bow in reverence to your phony "god" like football prowess?

I didn't write the articles, barnacle girl.

Looking at your posting timeline, you were absent from this board when the Brownies started winning and Tampa Bay was playing .500 ball at best.   That includes the big, springboard win, Watson and the Browns had over Baltimore. 

By absent, I mean not a single fucking post in support of this football team until CLE lost and Tampa won their first round game. And your posts then weren't "good season, boys". "good job getting to the playoffs".  

You came back to gloat about Baker for one who week. Excessively.  And once Tampa lost and Baker threw two INTs...  Silence. 

Silence until you Googled a link, which your bordering on Asperger's or adult autism mind does always because you have no original or thoughts or ideas of your own.    To further come back here and trash this team in any way now that your god is no longer able to be worshipped.  

Get fucked, mustache.  Because nickers miserable ass is just trolling about this bitch, waiting for you to post and then going " Hahahahahahahaha Cal WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SLEEP TOGETHER AGAIN". 

You don't deserve decent conversation or the merits of qualify football talk.  You're a troll, and one Zombo should have banned a long time ago. 

Edit: and Heavy On is a trash site.  Then again, not shocked you'd use it.  Somehow you dug the trenches of the Internet to find a site that linked Patrick Jones out of Pitt as a top draft target.  

• Upvote 2

While I'm not one to cry for Baker, the article is spot on in terms of the franchise being handcuffed by Watson's ridiculous contract and the capital thrown in the garbage for the privilege to make that trade is just the flies on the shit pile cake.

If the Browns can somehow continue to be a winning team in the next few years, it will be in spite of the trade and not because of it.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Someone needs to edit the scene at the beginning of 'Goodfellas' when Henry Hill is walking through the Bamboo Lounge introducing the audience to his crime family...

"And then there was Mo Black's brother, Fat Andy... And his guy, Frankie the Wop... and Freddy No Nose... who ran with "Cheesecakes" Mayfield... and then there was Pete the Killer, who was Sally Balls' brother... then you had Nicky Eyes and Mikey Franzese... Jimmy Two-Times, nicknamed because he said everything twice."

🤣 That's perfect - I LOVED that movie!   

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I bet calfox $83 million that Andrew Berry does not get fired this offseason. 

Let's fire everybody that got us to the playoffs.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Orion said:

Let's fire everybody that got us to the playoffs.

But then what would the people on here who literally only post to whine about that trade have to talk about, Orion? 😉

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

are you Tiamsies' girlfriend or what? I said nothing about Mayfield. But you can go fantasize about deshawn on your lawn all you want.

Meanwhile, deshawn is demanding another star wr added to the dramatically upgraded wr room. excuses, excuses, excsses.

controversy, lies, excuses, and demands, and a screwed up cap.

I was referring to the article, which the headline is Watson bad, mayfield super successful.

I don’t like Mayfield that much like others just because I’ve heard about his off field persona quite negatively, but also I don’t see the success everyone else sees - winning the worst division in football with 9 wins, throwing a backbreaking pick in the divisional.

Berry handled the QB situation better than most fans would have, identified that Mayfield wasn’t franchise instead of hanging on to him and hoping, not selling the farm for a brisset rental, and realizing Dobbs was not a viable backup.

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

But then what would the people on here who literally only post to whine about that trade have to talk about, Orion? 😉

The over/under on how many underwear changes Playgirl needs looking at Cheesecakes here

image.thumb.png.f4a00aff200e482023956e46d3152530.pngimage.thumb.png.833291c14a05450d12d8190f4cfea6d6.png

• Haha 1