THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns must consider firing Berry after qb fiasco

calfoxwc

4 hours ago, AP1 said:

I guess even quality human beings enjoy a slow jack and a ball rub.

not with 37 different women flown in from around the country etc. and lied about it....

nah.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

not with 37 different women flown in from around the country etc. and lied about it....

nah.

As we all know, cal is a stickler when it comes to supporting someone with questionable character concerns. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

nah.

15 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

As we all know, cal is a stickler when it comes to supporting someone with questionable character concerns. 

My comment was in jest.

The only thing worse than a sleazebag is a sleazebag that believes they can make us think they are not a sleazebag. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, AP1 said:

My comment was in jest.

The only thing worse than a sleazebag is a sleazebag that believes they can make us think they are not a sleazebag. 

And so far he hasn't shown anything accept make the usual charity tour circuit...

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Flugel said:

Chilling!   Just imagine if we applied this same concern/hatred/standard to all males with wealth and power that consistently deemed themselves above the law with the ladies (and long after their 20s I might add).

That is the $354 mill question! 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, AP1 said:

seems like tiamsies still wants to give watson's butt great big smoochies.

that trade was a freaking disaster for the Browns.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/national-outlet-ranks-browns-deshaun-watson-as-bottom-ten-nfl-qb/ar-BB1ip6Vp

National Outlet Ranks Browns' Deshaun Watson As Bottom Ten NFL QB

"With that in mind, various outlets will release their quarterback ranking lists this offseason and one of the first of 2024 came from The 33rd Team this week. On it, Watson appeared as one of the bottom six quarterbacks in the NFL. "

have a nice buttkissing day.

but he did make Sports Illustrated, so there's that:

https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/browns-deshaun-watson-may-retestify-outstanding-sexual-misconduct-case

Browns' Deshaun Watson May Have To Re-Testify In Outstanding Sexual Misconduct Case

Despite serving an 11-game suspension for his off-the-field misconduct, Browns QB Deshaun Watson could face additional punishment from the league depending on the results of two outstanding cases.

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

seems like tiamsies still wants to give watson's butt great big smoochies.

There isn't a hetero man alive that says this sort of thing to another man. Now things are really starting to make sense.  Old boy is raking his leaves at night. 

Edit:  oh shit, a random power ranking list?!?! Damn, that's it, Watson should retire.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

There isn't a hetero man alive that says this sort of thing to another man. Now things are really starting to make sense.  Old boy is raking his leaves at night. 

Edit:  oh shit, a random power ranking list?!?! Damn, that's it, Watson should retire.  

I was born a goofy comedian child. between channeling my inner Tim Conway and recalling a lot of Calvin and Hobbes cartoon strips, that is where that comes from.

You are too arrogant and immature to have a sense of humor. I was mocking your lowness, shirley.

16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

but he did make Sports Illustrated, so there's that:

https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/browns-deshaun-watson-may-retestify-outstanding-sexual-misconduct-case

Browns' Deshaun Watson May Have To Re-Testify In Outstanding Sexual Misconduct Case

Despite serving an 11-game suspension for his off-the-field misconduct, Browns QB Deshaun Watson could face additional punishment from the league depending on the results of two outstanding cases.

If he faces another suspension  His contract becomes null and void.... An easy out for the Browns...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nickers said:

If he faces another suspension  His contract becomes null and void.... An easy out for the Browns...

I believe that's for an on the field incident. I hope I'm wrong. 

Some thought the unsportsmanlike conduct that resulted in the $35,000 fine at Pittsburgh might be a suspension that would void the contract since it was on the field. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, AP1 said:

Potential Trade Suggested

I think part of this is Tannenbaum trying to make some headlines to start the off-season.

I'm not even sure what I think. DW did go 6-1 as a starter last year no matter how big of an albatross his contract is around the neck of the Browns. 

It's just strange. With the upgraded dline, and nicely upgraded wr group, they won with four different qb's.

the gigantic trade was not necessary.

Still, no first round pick. not good.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

It's just strange. With the upgraded dline, and nicely upgraded wr group, they won with four different qb's.

the gigantic trade was not necessary.

Still, no first round pick. not good.

Hey look, this idiot and his "upgraded WR group" post again.

Is ruh-tard Tourette's a thing? Because cal appears to have it. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Hey look, this idiot and his "upgraded WR group" post again.

Is ruh-tard Tourette's a thing? Because cal appears to have it. 

Don't ever visit the retard cult board. Last I looked a year ago it was far worse and with all the legal stuff finally working its way through🫅, I'm sure it's worse.

39 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Don't ever visit the retard cult board. Last I looked a year ago it was far worse and with all the legal stuff finally working its way through🫅, I'm sure it's worse.

You can always tell when things aren't going well over there... it's like that forum projectile vomits onto the Browns board.

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You can always tell when things aren't going well over there... it's like that forum projectile vomits onto the Browns board.

🫅🤑Well the cult members are required to regurgitate everything his worship says you know.