THE BROWNS BOARD

57,000 reasons why. and counting.

you betcha. Protect yourselves and your families and friends. You don't know who you may be a possible victim of, anywhere you go.

Or even if you are peacefully at home in the wrong town, wrong state.

https://pjmedia.com/kevindowneyjr/2024/03/06/40000-reasons-and-counting-why-you-need-an-ar-15-n4927032

57,000 Reasons - and Counting Every Day - Why You Need an AR-15

This is some hardcore, nationalist, fear mongering shit

"You need an AR 15 to protect you from the illegals!"

Pretty fucking disgusting

But it's for disgusting people to fall for in an election year I guess

I read this one. Really plays on fear of Chinese immigrants. My favorite quote!

When those multi-tasking "Marxist-Americans" are allowing record numbers of Republic-crushing illegal immigrants into America while simultaneously trying to Hoover up our AR-15s, I start to smell a stink badger in the perfume aisle.”

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This is fear mongering, know the difference.

IMG_5402.png

• Haha 2

you are too ignorant to not watch relevant videos, cowardly woodpecker:

Feb 8, 2024USA. Posted: 2/8/2024 3:03:20 PM EST. Gordon Chang is a well known China expert and serves on the advisory board of the Global Taiwan Institute, a policy institute based in Washington, D.C. In this video discussing threats from China, at 1:40, he claims to have photos of illegals from China

"In this video discussing threats from China, at 1:40, he claims to have photos of illegals from China practicing with semiautomatic rifles 3 weeks after they illegally enter the US."

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Put the guns aside for a moment.

Your thoughts on these illegals and the thousands being illegally flown in by the Biden administration?

Only Congress decides who gets to come in and who doesn't.

The mainstream media barely touches the subject, and I don't believe you ever have.

As much as nationalism and guns upsets you, you they are not illegal.

22 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Put the guns aside for a moment.

Your thoughts on these illegals and the thousands being illegally flown in by the Biden administration?

Only Congress decides who gets to come in and who doesn't.

The mainstream media barely touches the subject, and I don't believe you ever have.

As much as nationalism and guns upsets you, you they are not illegal.

Heaven forbid you cluster fuck his feeble brain with reality... Even when I was a Democrat I was never that fucking stupid... My Stepfather served and fought in Nam... Jumped in and out of fox holes in the middle of crossfire (Boys of Company C) putting his life on the line while rescuing others. My Grandfather was killed at the massacre Blieburg.. And I'm supposed to believe anything this stupid twat spews out his beak as Gospel?... Woody can go take a flying fuck.. People have the right to defend themself... Their family and property... This is about survival.. Not about someones fucked up out of touch feelings... Jesus fucking Christ the stupidity of some...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

woodpecker thrives on stupdity - he doesn't know who Gordon Chang is.

Migrants are coming for your family cal! Vote republican to save them!

(Fucking don't talk to me about "feelings" when all you operate on is fear you ignorant, sad, old man)

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

(Fucking don't talk to me about "feelings" when all you operate on is fear you ignorant, sad, old man)

your sarcasm is misplaced. and you are a dumbass. Want to defend your illegal here? Want to laugh and ridicule her family over fear?

https://people.com/cause-of-death-revealed-student-killed-during-jog-university-of-georgia-campus-8601219

Laken Riley's Cause of Death Revealed After She's Killed During Jog on University of Georgia Campus"

Georgia officials have since revealed gruesome details about the killing and accused Ibarra of “disfiguring her skull,” according to an arrest affidavit reviewed by PEOPLE. 

Ibarra is also accused of using “an object” to harm Riley during the incident, the affidavit states. Ibarra also “physically” hindered the victim from making a 911 call, the affidavit claims, adding that he also allegedly dragged her body to a secluded area. "

another one of your people, woodpecker:

Feb 28, 2024Published Feb. 28, 2024, 8:18 a.m. ET. Nilson Granados-Trejo, 25, an illegal immigrant from El Salvador, has been charged with murder in the shooting death of 2-year-old Jeremy Poou-

not playing fear, assbird, playing reality. Your alls' votes - give you serious blood on your hands.

You can't seriously beleive we are exaggerating this...

so, cowardly woodpecker, want to apologize to all the victims of ..."your people who just want a better life" ?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/illegal-migrants-with-convictions-for-murder-rape-and-child-molestation-captured-at-us-border/ar-BB1j2Rhn

Illegal migrants with convictions for murder, rape and child molestation captured at US border

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You are a fucking queefing Twat!

GICWI8wWUAAkefc.jpg

1 minute ago, Jax said:

This right here tells you everything you need to know...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Jax said:

ok, woody, here's your chance to contribute legitimately -

say her name.

LAKEN RILEY.

how the hell can all those dems vote against that???????????????

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

ok, woody, here's your chance to contribute legitimately -

say her name.

LAKEN RILEY.

how the hell can all those dems vote against that???????????????

He wont say it... He does not have the guts or fortitude... He's a selfish coward prick!

It's awful what happened to her, truly, but I'd prefer not to get caught up in your political tantrum here. 

You're proving my point, even if you don't realize it. As much as you think you're "facts don't care about you're feelings" you're going full on feelings right now. The Republican party has you right where they want you. We've got 8 months left of this too....ugh. How many caravans are we going to hear about. You'd think that the only people in this country that commit crimes are illegal immigrants based on the posts here (and I'll spare us all digging into any other ... Factors... At play here)

Firearms are the leading cause of death among children, fyi. 

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's awful what happened to her, truly, but I'd prefer not to get caught up in your political tantrum here. 

You're proving my point, even if you don't realize it. As much as you think you're "facts don't care about you're feelings" you're going full on feelings right now. The Republican party has you right where they want you. We've got 8 months left of this too....ugh. How many caravans are we going to hear about. You'd think that the only people in this country that commit crimes are illegal immigrants based on the posts here (and I'll spare us all digging into any other ... Factors... At play here)

But the people affected by Biden's horrible illegal alien problem would still have their children if they weren't here.  

A. Just because you attribute "feelings" to my posts, it's false, and it doesn't prove your point at all. That is the only way for you to try to have "win" - but it's terribly feeble. Nobody things that only non-illegals commit all the crimes, either.

but your illegals DO NOT HAVE TO BE HERE, dumbass. A 2 years murdered? a 14 yr old raped? Laken Riley raped? and murdered?

all by your illegals?

Say her name.

LINKEN RILEY.

if not for your biden open door - unvetted/violent criminals released policies ....

they'd all be alive.

Wanted back in Mexico for violent, vicious crimes. Allowed to cross our border and keep right on what they

do.

Why is mexico etc seemingly emptying out their prisons, woodpecker?

because they will let US pay for them with American lives, and tax dollars.

Say her name, Woody.

LINKEN RILEY.

I'm gonna start calling you Kamala jr.

Probably a ton because you dumbass leftys let too many people invade, duh.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal, you're making my point. 

that you are a coward and won't say her name?

damn. You always make OUR points, beakbird.istockphoto-1353670939-612x612.jpg.966e19898ba99b0eccfa43d1a39fe246.jpg