THE BROWNS BOARD

57,000 reasons why. and counting.

19 minutes ago, Neo said:

It's not? Would you want to live in a densely populated area like an apartment complex if your idiotic neighbor's first choice for defense was a semi-automatic rifle chambered in those rounds? He would kill the intruder and his neighbors too. I guess if you live on a farm and own a lot of land and the nearest neighbors house is a mile away, then I guess an AR would make sense. 

I guess it depends on the situation and making a sensible choice on a firearm. Not that "sensible" would be something in your vocabulary.

I guess we need to ban

Tornados...

Lightening..

Hurricanes

Snow storms

Plandemics

Cars..

Walking out or your house

Trains

Airplanes..

Because banning guns is gonna save the whole fucking world and everybody in it...

But lets keep Abortions legal by God!!...

You are one stupid mother fucker and a Ccunt ass bitch...

25 minutes ago, Neo said:

It's not? Would you want to live in a densely populated area like an apartment complex if your idiotic neighbor's first choice for defense was a semi-automatic rifle chambered in those rounds? He would kill the intruder and his neighbors too. I guess if you live on a farm and own a lot of land and the nearest neighbors house is a mile away, then I guess an AR would make sense. 

I guess it depends on the situation and making a sensible choice on a firearm. Not that "sensible" would be something in your vocabulary.

16 million Americans own AR 15's

Name one time that the scenario you have just described had occurred.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, FY56 said:

16 million Americans own AR 15's

Name one time that the scenario you have just described had occurred.

My niece was nearly taken from me by some asshole playing with a gun in the apartment next to my sisters. The bullet narrowly missed her while she was asleep in her crib. Is that good enough for you, you shit eating scumbag?

22 minutes ago, nickers said:

I guess we need to ban

Tornados...

Lightening..

Hurricanes

Snow storms

Plandemics

Cars..

Walking out or your house

Trains

Airplanes..

Because banning guns is gonna save the whole fucking world and everybody in it...

But lets keep Abortions legal by God!!...

You are one stupid mother fucker and a Ccunt ass bitch...

When you fall asleep at night, clutching your firearm, I hope it's with the barrel in your mouth, and a round in the chamber.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Neo said:

My niece was nearly taken from me by some asshole playing with a gun in the apartment next to my sisters. The bullet narrowly missed her while she was asleep in her crib. Is that good enough for you, you shit eating scumbag?

This is what happens to a liberal when facts hit them hard. Deflect from the question then get nasty, but not necessarily in that order.

No, it's not good enough. You were focused solely on why the need for an AR15.

Being that there are 16 million Americans that own AR15's, and possibly no such incidents that you described pertaining to these weapons, I would venture to say that the overwhelming majority of those that own these weapons are responsible, safety minded individuals. Wouldn't you agree?

The gun wasn't an AR 15 your neighbor was playing with, possibly a handgun? Most of these types of accidents you're talking about involve handguns.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

When you fall asleep at night, clutching your firearm, I hope it's with the barrel in your mouth, and a round in the chamber.

As usual the kind, peace loving, tolerant liberal exposes his true colors.

FYI Nick doesn't own a gun. 

What you described would have a greater chance of happening to you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

question then get nasty,

Blow me

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Being that there are 16 million Americans that own AR15's, and possibly no such incidents that you described pertaining to these weapons, I would venture to say that the overwhelming majority of those that own these weapons are responsible, safety minded individuals. Wouldn't you agree?

Completely irrelevant. You really are 100% a dick, aren't you? Does it come natural, or is it a rite of passage for conservatives? 

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

he gun wasn't an AR 15 your neighbor was playing with, possibly a handgun?

Highlighting my point, so thanks. If a handgun round made it through her wall, a 5.56 would went though her wall and three or four other walls. 

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Wow you are one sick mother fucker.. Too bad you're not an abortion statistic like you should be... you are absolutely worthless you ccunty punk!

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Neo said:

Saying  "50,000 reasons and counting why you need an AR-15" is an acknowledgement that the AR platform is a powerful and dangerous weapon system capable of mass casualties.

baloney. It shoots the same as a semi-auto .22, and all guns are dangerous in the wrong hands.

Your claim is:

FALSE

• Thanks 1

So, the AR-15 is NOT AN ASSAULT RIFLE.

"AR" stands for "ARMALITE".

yet, the haters will hate anything Americans do that they can't control.

Feb 16, 2024The AR-15 is not an assault rifle because it does not meet the technical definition of one. Assault rifles are capable of fully automatic or burst fire, while the AR-15 is a semiautomatic rifle that requires a separate trigger pull for each round fired. Contents [ show]
  • Is AR-15 not an assault rifle?

The AR-15 is not technically classified as an assault rifle. While it may have some cosmetic similarities to military weapons, it does not meet the criteria for classification as an assault rifle under the law.

• Is the AR-15 an assault rifle?

No, the AR-15 is not technically an assault rifle. It is a semi-automatic rifle, which means it fires one round with each pull of the trigger, unlike a true assault rifle, which has the ability to switch between semi-automatic and full-automatic fire.

• Is an AR-15 an assault rifle?

The answer is no. Despite its popular misconception as an assault rifle, the

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Blow me

Completely irrelevant. You really are 100% a dick, aren't you? Does it come natural, or is it a rite of passage for conservatives? 

Highlighting my point, so thanks. If a handgun round made it through her wall, a 5.56 would went though her wall and three or four other walls. 

This is actually funny. The more I rub your nose in your own shit the more vile you become. And you're the one coming here crying about the lack of civility in discussions around here. 

Um...I understand that an AK can do much more damage than a handgun you dork. What I highlighted was your stupidity and your refusal to accept simple facts.

Again, there are 16 million AK owners, how do you justify banning AK's IF no incidents of accidental shootings occur with that weapon.?

I would say AK owners are a pretty responsible and safety orientated bunch, wouldn't you?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

baloney. It shoots the same as a semi-auto .22, and all guns are dangerous in the wrong hands.

Your claim is:

FALSE

It's good you chimed in on this. Need someone to step in that knows something about guns. 

6 hours ago, Neo said:

Liberals always gotta play the drama queen victim.

It wasn't the guns fault now was it? Any bullet from any weapon that went through the wall would have been able to kill or maim her, why the need to sensationalize ar 15s, doesn't your argument stand on it's own merit? You little snub nose would have had the same impact or worse.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Neo said:

Oh for fuck's sake, do we have to go over this again and again? The second amendment language is VAGUE and open to interpretation. 

U.S. Constitution - Second Amendment | Resources | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Second Amendment

Second Amendment Explained

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Untitled.jpg.40730e7803867bf9cb81a814877245a0.jpg

"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" 

And what shall not be infringed? "The right of the people to keep and bear arms"

If you actually go by the definition of the words used, does an assault weapons ban infringe your rights? Technically, No. 

Does an assault weapons ban prevent you from "keeping and bearing arms" , NO. Since you can still go out and buy and keep any firearm not listed in the ban.

Even though California had a assault weapons ban, they were still allowed to buy firearms.

"Private sales of firearms must be done through a licensed dealer. All firearm sales are recorded by the state, and have a ten-day waiting period. Unlike most other states, California has no provision in its state constitution that explicitly guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms.[7] The California Supreme Court has maintained that most of California's restrictive gun laws are constitutional, because the state's constitution does not explicitly guarantee private citizens the right to purchase, possess, or carry firearms. However, U.S. Supreme Court decisions of Heller (2008) and McDonald (2010) established that the Second Amendment applies to all states within the Union, and many of California's gun laws are now being challenged in the federal courts."

Again, if actually go by the definition of the words used, then an infringement of your rights would be if California said that you are not allowed to carry any guns whatsoever Monday through Friday, only on the weekends. I carry my gun almost everywhere, including stores. In fact, I would even go as far as saying that signs posted on stores telling you that you're not allowed to carry on their property are more of an infringement of your rights than the California assault weapons ban is. But I get it though, why business owners wouldn't want you carrying in their store.

Oh, you're one of those type of idiots that pretend to have a clue what the 2nd amendment really means.

Shall not infringe, there's no exceptions or clauses in there.

Quick, pass your knowledge to SCOTUS so they can ban whatever your dumbass deems fit, clown.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Neo said:

You must be one, insecure miserable person.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Lol, there it is. 

Checkmate NEO

Well, pretty much. Just because you guys have used the term assault weapon to make something seem scarier. And seriously, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Neo own at least one or two semi-automatic weapons?

Carry on.

WSS

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Lol, there it is. 

Checkmate NEO

Close but not quite there.

I caught that as well. However, NEO said that he was waiting for someone to remind HIM of what AR meant..

Cal wasn't responding to him. He just threw it out there.

Can't say I blame him, a friendly reminder knowing that there are still many stupid lefties that still believe AR stands for Assault Rifle.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, FY56 said:

No, it's not good enough.

16 hours ago, nickers said:

oo bad you're not an abortion statistic

12 hours ago, Jax said:

Liberals always gotta play the drama queen victim.

Oh hey, I thought you guys were all about protecting babies? I guess I can check that off the list of stuff that bullshit. Just another thing for you to bitch about and fake outrage. Like you care about babies.

12 hours ago, Jax said:

You must be one, insecure miserable person.

Hope you enjoy your jog with your little 22 stuffed in your butt crack

jim-carrey-vera.gif.b2e18efaf3eff482ef2d3500100276b3.gif

25 minutes ago, Neo said:

Oh hey, I thought you guys were all about protecting babies? I guess I can check that off the list of stuff that bullshit. Just another thing for you to bitch about and fake outrage. Like you care about babies.

Take your meds you bi polar idiot..

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

Says the bi-polar idiot.

I'm not bi polar by any stretch you ccunt moron

On 3/11/2024 at 9:37 AM, MLD Woody said:

It won't "prevent" anything. It doesn't prevent vehicular deaths either. But it sure as hell would help reduce gun violence, just like these actions reduce vehicular deaths. 

But the pro gun side will say exactly what you're saying, as if any action that doesn't completely eliminate gun violence isn't worth doing. We're so fucked overall that we need to just start taking steps in the right direction, but we've only gone back. (Paranoid posters feeling the need to have a gun on them at all times, etc.). 

Hey, at least you can see how asinine the cars and guns comparison is. That puts you a step about our delusional gun nuts on this board. Crazy to think some talking head (probably) came up with that comparison years ago and they all thought it was the most bullet proof (pun intended) logic ever...

Nor is it meant to. If it did one side would win the open ended debate and couldn't use it as a campaign ad anymore.

WSS

53 minutes ago, Neo said:

I have the option to bring my 22, I only really bring it on my secluded winter runs in the park.

So because you're being a drama queen I suddenly don't care about babies? You honestly should stay current on your prozac, no offense. Also, you don't know my full view on abortion, nothing like throwing blanket statements around.

13 hours ago, Jax said:

Oh, you're one of those type of idiots that pretend to have a clue what the 2nd amendment really means.

Shall not infringe, there's no exceptions or clauses in there.

Quick, pass your knowledge to SCOTUS so they can ban whatever your dumbass deems fit, clown.

I sorry you can't handle someone else's take on something. The second amendment is vague because I believe, even back then, they knew times would change, technology would change, along with advances in weaponry. 

How does an assault weapons ban or gun reform violate the your rights if you still have a gun safe full of guns that you are allowed to have?

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

I sorry you can't handle someone else's take on something. The second amendment is vague because I believe, even back then, they knew times would change, technology would change, along with advances in weaponry. 

How does an assault weapons ban or gun reform violate the your rights if you still have a gun safe full of guns that you are allowed to have?

I'm glad your dumbass can go back in time and determine what they meant, excuse me for my pessimism. The 2nd is clear, shall not infringe.

Because gov't has no right to ban such weapons as it infringes on my right. The 2nd is very clear despite your baseless attempts at the opposite. They specifically included this in the constitution to protect all rights, no exclusions were made. If they made it vague for reasons as you believe, then they would have also come right out and added an exclusion. You can't have it both ways, to put it simply. Contrary to your misguided belief it says 'arms', it does not say pistols or muskets.

So, let's arm everybody with everything, man, woman, and child. Full auto M4's, green tip bullets, grenade launchers, belt fed machine guns, miniguns. Let's put machine gun turrets on our roofs of our houses, drive around with loaded fully automatic AK47's in the passenger seat. Why don't we just do away with all gun laws and go back to the wild west? No more background checks, carry your gun anywhere, including schools. At least there won't be anymore school shootings when every third grader is carrying a piece.

27 minutes ago, Neo said:

Your take is stupid.

What if you're only allowed to have a 22 pistol?.. one to a family.

By your warped sense of logic that would not violate your rights either.

Answer this you idiot...to what level of gun confiscation would you consider it be government infringement of your right to own weapons?

6 minutes ago, Neo said:

So, let's arm everybody with everything, man, woman, and child. Full auto M4's, green tip bullets, grenade launchers, belt fed machine guns, miniguns. Let's put machine gun turrets on our roofs of our houses, drive around with loaded fully automatic AK47's in the passenger seat. Why don't we just do away with all gun laws and go back to the wild west? No more background checks, carry your gun anywhere, including schools. At least there won't be anymore school shootings when every third grader is carrying a piece.

Why would you want to do that?  I'd bet that the vast majority of the population have no interest in weaponry.

The more you engage the more absurd and unrealistic your "takes" are. Give it a rest idiot.