THE BROWNS BOARD

57,000 reasons why. and counting.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Oh hey, I thought you guys were all about protecting babies? I guess I can check that off the list of stuff that bullshit. Just another thing for you to bitch about and fake outrage. Like you care about babies.

Read your posts. You're the one exhibiting outrage that is in fact genuine, not fake, because you can't get anyone to agree with you.

And as far as us caring about babies, don't worry, I care about you Neo.

9 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Why would you want to do that?  I'd bet that the vast majority of the population have no interest in weaponry.

The more you engage the more absurd and unrealistic your "takes" are. Give it a rest idiot.

I'm just tired of hearing people complain about gun violence, but when asked about a solution. "gUn RefOrm ViOlaTz MuH 2nd uh-menDment riGHtz"

So, if we're not allowed to pass any kind of gun laws or gun reform, how do we do something about the problem? 

What's wrong with an assault weapons ban? Nobody NEEDS to have a AR-15, there's still plenty of guns out there.

34 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Your take is stupid.

What if you're only allowed to have a 22 pistol?.. one to a family.

By your warped sense of logic that would not violate your rights either.

Answer this you idiot...to what level of gun confiscation would you consider it be government infringement of your right to own weapons?

Excellent take!

It's not for the gov't to 'allow', that is the exact reason for the 2nd amendment.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Neo said:

I'm just tired of hearing people complain about gun violence, but when asked about a solution. "gUn RefOrm ViOlaTz MuH 2nd uh-menDment riGHtz"

So, if we're not allowed to pass any kind of gun laws or gun reform, how do we do something about the problem? 

What's wrong with an assault weapons ban? Nobody NEEDS to have a AR-15, there's still plenty of guns out there.

Violence in general is an issue. That is what you need to find a solution for. Taking guns away does not solve violence.

People do actually own some of the arms you're talking about.

https://www.rockislandauction.com/detail/75/2584/fully-automatic-class-iiinfa-registered-m60-medium-machine-gun

14 minutes ago, Neo said:

Woody needs to read that. Didn't you make clear that the AR15 was not an assault rifle?

I think I'd like an AR15. I may not need it but they are cool to have.

A citizen can also own a decommissioned tank if he really wants one. I'd be almost certain he doesn't need it.

3 minutes ago, Jax said:

Violence in general is an issue. That is what you need to find a solution for

So......what......is........the ........solution?

ca7e8257a816ce678599717380ba5d4e.gif.59c17f058c8a0c6490bd2a731b9b449e.gif

Isn't that what this thread is all about? Cal making his sales pitch to why you need an AR-15 because obviously he thinks the evil Democrats are going to take his guns away, then what is the solution?

I've been asking this same question since I've joined this board and have yet to get a real answer. If gun reform is not an option, what could be done that you would be satisfied with?

Usually when kids act like brats, they take away their toys. But that's not what I am implying. People who already have them can get grandfathered in and keep them, just limit the manufacture and sale of more. What say you?

It's stupid to blame guns, when the person who misuses them is the problem.

If someone's neice nearly gets killed by a hit and run driver, ...

ban all cars?

of course that is as stupid as banning all guns because someone very ignorant or screwed up was playing around with a car or gun.

One incident means, to liberals, (only when they FEEL LIKE IT) - ban 320 MILLION people from having cars or guns etc?

how poltically dishonset, dumbass, and distasteful.

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

It's stupid to blame guns, when the person who misuses them is the problem.

Just give me something instead of dancing around it. GIVE ME AN IDEA. Isn't this what this place is supposed to be for? Talking through issues trying to find some common ground? You go first, tell me your idea and then I'll share.

6 minutes ago, Neo said:

Isn't that what this thread is all about? Cal making his sales pitch to why you need an AR-15 because obviously he thinks the evil Democrats are going to take his guns away, then what is the solution?

Please stop with the crap.  Should be ban all planes because of 9/11?

Education is key - teach kids about the serious responsibility of having a gun, using a gun. Teach safety til they are blue in the face.

That is why defensive driving is taught.

The left deamnds no conseqences for crime, obaMao commie made it tough for schools to take serious action against students...

5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Please stop with the crap.  Should be ban all planes because of 9/11?

Education is key - teach kids about the serious responsibility of having a gun, using a gun. Teach safety til they are blue in the face.

That is why defensive driving is taught.

The left deamnds no conseqences for crime, obaMao commie made it tough for schools to take serious action against students...

This why you catch shit from people, you're just a douche. Forget I even said anything.

so, the left's "in your face haha rage" continues.

However....9,330 people died in car crashes in the FIRST THREE MONTHS OF 2023.

Any demands by gun banners to also ban cars?

not one. Never happens. The lefties love to FEEL POWERFUL when they can screw with Americans' rights.

Like, forcing them to redefine "marriage". forcing them to redefine "gender". and for so many words today. The idea that they can force a redefinition of the words in our 2nd Amendment - it would thrill them if they could make it happen.

Will not ever happen.

It's a tragedy that people misuse cars, and boats, and guns, and screwdrivers, and ATV's, and knives.  The common denominator is....ignorant/bad people MISUSING those tools.

https://www.nhtsa.gov/press-releases/nhtsa-traffic-fatalities-estimates-first-quarter-2023

June 21, 2023 | Washington, DC

"The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has released its first projections for traffic fatalities in 2023, estimating that 9,330 people died in traffic crashes in the first three months of the year. This represents a decrease of about 3.3% as compared to 9,645 estimated fatalities during the same time in 2022. The first quarter of 2023 represents the fourth straight quarterly decline in fatalities after seven consecutive quarters of year-to-year increases in fatalities, beginning with the third quarter of 2020."

• Upvote 1

leftwing control everything freaks really get vile when they can't dominate any discussion.

they are just WRONG, and it devastates their FEELINGS so they lash out.

as displayed here, and there on the Browns forum, you disagree with them,

and all hell rages from them.

their FEELINGS are what floats their boat, and it's always someone else's fault when their boat almost sinks.

sad.

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

This why you catch shit from people, you're just a douche. Forget I even said anything.

lowlife verbage in rage ....makes you look like:

A. a lowlife rager

B. a pitiful example of decent humanity

C. a girlieman victim of his own making

D. All of the above.

if anti-gun nuts were actually sincere on principle (they never are)...

why not BAN ILLEGALS ? (Thanks to Jax for posting this in another thread)

🚨BREAKING🚨

Finally the information we have been waiting for has been revealed! Those of us in St. Charles & the County knew she was Illegal but nothing concrete on that. NOW WE KNOW FOR SURE!!! The driver, Edrina Bracho, is the illegal alien from Venezuela that killed 12… pic.twitter.com/xeN1xuvWOY

🇺🇸Midwest~2A~Junkie🇺🇸 (@KaiteeThe) March 9, 2024

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Just give me something instead of dancing around it. GIVE ME AN IDEA. Isn't this what this place is supposed to be for? Talking through issues trying to find some common ground? You go first, tell me your idea and then I'll share.

I think I catch crap because I'm a conservative, for the first reason, and I have opinions that are based on informaton instead of asinine bigotry and warped emotions, like you, woodpecker, mgphew and whoreta on this forum.

Education is the key - teach kids in school about the serious responsibility of gun and car ownership. Teach them conflict resolution. Teach them basic morality in dealing with other students.

Back in the day, students could bring their guns into their school because they walked to school a good way, for safety.

Now? That is silly, except teaching kids trans/gay/America is bad/don't respect anything/etc is messing some kids up badly, especially when they don't have a stable home life.

Here's an idea - get yourself a magic twanger and make all people good, decent, kind and responsible. Then watch the crime rate go way, way, way down with knives, guns, cars, fists, ropes, any other tool.

Or, you could become a nazi, and have your party take over America, disarm all Americans, and put every single America into a locked room.

Of course, that wouldn't solve the problem either, because you nazi soldiers would have guns and cars and knives and commit violent crimes with them.

Or, you could just teach consequences for peoples' bad actions, ban bullying and harrassment, and teach kids respect for their America, their school, respect for others and respect for themselves.

The truth is, bad people and ignorant people do really bad things sometimes. There is no magic twanger to make all people perfect.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I think I catch crap because I'm a conservative, for the first reason

No, you bitch and whine about every little thing but you offer no solutions. Oh I forgot, your solution is to show fealty to the one that wears orange clown makeup. He'll wave his magic wand and everything will be right in the world. You're pathetic.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

No, you bitch and whine about every little thing but you offer no solutions. Oh I forgot, your solution is to show fealty to the one that wears orange clown makeup. He'll wave his magic wand and everything will be right in the world. You're pathetic.

so, you admit you are a loser in the whole pouty-pouty fake attempt at a legit discussion.

You just want to fight online. pathetic. You lose. You can't even muster a real response to anything we've said.

and your little birdbrain is on your side.

That isn't good.We-Have-Come-To-A-Verdict-You-Are-A-Loser-Funny-Image-1870186756.jpg.59fc270c247a5b16574909daaf89d4c8.jpg

Just gonna throw this out there, but the “well regulated militia” bit in the second amendment could be explored more as a solution. 

My thought is, make militias a thing again. Let local gun guys who love America form quasi military clubs in every county. Have a strict vetting process for the people at the top of these clubs. Chances are a lot of them will be ex military or law enforcement types with a useful background. 

Then, decide how much gun is too much gun for the average person. Is it ARs? AKs? Bazookas? Let it be a democratic precess where we vote on the weapons.

The “too much gun for the average person” weapons, only folks in the militias can have those. Everything else is free game. 

incentivize the militias to locally weed out the non-militia folks who have the “too much gun” guns. 

And it’s not a bad idea to have pockets of people all over the place that can mobilize at the drop of a hat, and they have machine guns, tanks and bazookas.

Bazookas.

• Haha 1