THE BROWNS BOARD

Paula Deen

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? Speaking on races based on actual observations instead of PC speak? Oh, dear god no.

For instance Asians suck at combat despite their martial arts stereotype as evidenced by their extremely poor showing in all combat sports, but particularly MMA where martial arts prowess actually matters. That's an observation and its based on fact.

Btw you said they have higher grades/intelligence. The two things are not directly related as grades are the product of hard work and intelligence is the capacity to learn, reason, process and retain information. People of extreme intelligence can have terrible grades.

Btw you said they have higher grades/intelligence. The two things are not directly related as grades are the product of hard work and intelligence is the capacity to learn, reason, process and retain information. People of extreme intelligence can have terrible grades.

You got me there. I didn't mean intelligence as some genetic capacity to learn. I meant more just being smart, which can come from a good work ethic.

just for the record a few weeks ago there was a study done as to which countries performed better in the stem courses. Science technology engineering mathematics. United States came in the middle of the pack prompting a lot of hand wringing. However if you remove blacks and Hispanics from the United States curve we were number one in each of those. Actually we were number one in three of the four and second in the remaining category: to Korea. South Korea specifically.

WSS

Niggah

N*****

So assuming that Woody graduates and gets a job in engineering. In 30 years do you think he should be fired from his job for this post? Anybody except heck think reasonable?

WSS

Now someone post that white teacher, or the Boondocks version of it

Woodybunkerpeckerhead won't get it. Never does. Can't take part in any conservation on this board with any legit substance.

He should ban himself if he could figure out how.

Asians, especially Japanese and Korean tend to be hard workers and study very hard. They are brought up in school systems that make it necessary to study hard. In Japan they have only a couple weeks vacation during the summer and have to do projects during that time. They wear uniforms and have to apply to go go prestigious High Schools. Those who want to go to college must be at the top of their game and go to a college prep High School, otherwise they will end up in a tech High school. Compare that to schools in the USA.

Steve,

to be fair here, I'm not saying it in a derogatory manner. I'm guessing when Deen used it all those times, it wasn't cuz she was rapping along to Dre. I mean, who the fuck plans a "civil war plantation themed" party where all the staff is black? If that's where one of the allegations was coming from I'm guess she wasn't going up the staff and going "What's good my niggah?"

The fact that some middle aged lady from the south used the word N***** at some point in her life isn't a reason to fire her. I mean, sure, she's in the spotlight a lot... but most people in the South back then were like that.

Now, if she's still acting like that, like the most recent allegations suggest, then that's different.

Woodypeckerhead translation:

"Hey, me woodybunker, me shut up because me eat shet, and me want band cas me sucs,

and doent my smartphone bicas yu suc too..."

Woodypeckerhead translation:

"Hey, me woodybunker, me shut up because me eat shet, and me want band cas me sucs,

and doent my smartphone bicas yu suc too..."

White people can be niggers, too. So can Mexicans, Jews, birds, and anything else.

In my view, the word has moved past being a racial slur and more towards encompassing any sort of shitty, niggardly person doing shitty, niggardly things.

I went to a school where well over half the population was black and let me tell you, there are far less black niggers in this world than there are white ones.

Whether you like to admit it or not we've been trying to assimilate them into our culture for hundreds of years with mixed success

Wait a minute. What?

In what ways do you not think blacks have assimilated into American society? And why do you think blacks have to assimilate to "our culture." Not quite sure what you mean here.

I am wondering what then makes black schools so sub standard? If all the teachers are union teachers and as we have the same educational requirements and background as any other school how can it be them? Is it the fact that the schools don't have swimming pools? That the architecture isnt pleasing? or does the general competency of the students add up to what makes a school bad? Because even though I have not seen the statistics the 10 or 15 percent of white students in those same schools are performing better as are the Asians Jews and Indians.

What is it about black people in poor schools that makes them worse than others in poor schools? and why has black performance and behavior DT reated so in the last few decades? And what, seriously, would be an explanation for predominantly black countries around the world?

WSS

What's your explanation?

Wait a minute. What?

In what ways do you not think blacks have assimilated into American society? And why do you think blacks have to assimilate to "our culture." Not quite sure what you mean here.

Why don't you go back on vacation? You obviously need it since you can't seem to comprehend statements that are not at all hard to comprehend.

Wait a minute. What?

Well if you want to assimilate to their culture go ahead. I don't think anyone can say they like a white person who has assimilated to black culture though. Those white people who have tried are roundly hated by just about everyone.

Look at RG3. He represents what we would like black people to be, I think. He's gotten educated. He's well spoken and likable. They don't have to look like us or sound like us, but we would like to see them do well, don't you think? That's how were trying to assimilate them into our culture.

Now look at the guy who questioned his blackness and said he was a "cornball brother" because he's done those things. That's more of a standard black person mentality.

By the way, how are the people in Africa doing? That's 100% black culture. Would you say they're doing well?

Archived