THE BROWNS BOARD

Paula Deen

Why don't you try and dispute any of the vile racist things I've been saying if I'm such a racist and you're such a champion it should be easy, right? That's why you've been completely unable to dispute anything I've said and instead are trying to paint some picture of me at a Ku Klux Klan rally. What a tool.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, "genetically inferior" is not the only definition of racism. And here you are making the case that - obviously - it's their culture that's inferior. But that's not racist. That's just obvious.

Holy shit. You guys are incredible.

racism |ˈrāˌsizəm|nounthe belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief.

Nope! None of that on this board! Just a bunch of guys agreeing that blacks are culturally inferior, but they sure are musical people.

It's unbelievable anyone can be this dense.

Please read your definition again.

By the definition of racism, I as a white would also be racist if I said that Asians are better at math that whites right?

Therefore it doesn't seem racism in itself is not a bad thing all the time.

It becomes a bad thing when the second part of the definition comes into play...prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief. ...which Crisco nor anybody else has ever displayed ya putz.

So when a black man points out the failings and shortcomings of the black community he is NOT a racist, but when a white man does he is. Is that what you're trying to say heck?

Or was Louis Farrakhan really a racist when he organized the Million Man March? ...you know, the rally in Washington organized to help instill into black men the sense of responsibility...to be husbands to their wives and fathers to their children in order to save the rapidly decaying black family.

If a white organized such an event he would be racist right?

Heck bails and "goes on vacation" every single time his spin is proven to be bogus.

He HATES that. Have a great summer, Heck. BTW, when you do come back, pullleeeeze

try to pick up where you left off. That usual thing of starting the dumb posturing all over again

is annoying.

Heck bails and "goes on vacation" every single time his spin is proven to be bogus.

He HATES that. Have a great summer, Heck. BTW, when you do come back, pullleeeeze

try to pick up where you left off. That usual thing of starting the dumb posturing all over again

is annoying.

I often wonder where the fuck people like him come from..how their minds are formed. Both his parents must have been hippies or something. They are so mired in this elitist "I know better than you" attitude. Admitting to being wrong is out of the question.. They lack wisdom, only emotions and feelings.

Having compassion trumps having wisdom every time.

Me trying to get involved in this "debate" would be like volunteering to jump in a septic tank... no thanks

You're right when you quoted "debate", because there shouldn't even be a debate over a matter such as this.

I don't think that. It is accurate to say. Where are the great cities of the world built by black societies? Where is the history? Black people are the most ancient of peoples supposedly. Where are their great works dating back into antiquity?

Scholarly pursuits kind of fall by the wayside when every day one is struggling to survive. You said it yourself (so eloquently, may I add), "black people" didn't start to excel in artistic endeavors until they left Africa.

It's a hell of a lot easier to paint a pretty picture when you're not sweating your dick off and worrying about when the next lion (or rebel faction) is going to attack your small village.

The fact that they were brought to America as slaves for rich white fat fucks and, as slaves, created genres of music, art, etc. doesn't mean that they were "assimilating into white culture", you dumbass. The works of art created by African-Americans during and since the slavery era were in direct protest of "white culture", not because of their assimilation.

I'd say Egypt has done pretty well. Or is that not Africa enough for you?

You're simply an ignorant buffoon pounding his chest and spewing nonsense. You're just being Ghoolie at this point- a dumb fucking Neanderthal who thinks that by saying something shocking, it means you're saying something profound.

Real African culture is nothing like the "gangsta-ass" shit you see people trying to pull here in America.

Read a fucking book.

Scholarly pursuits kind of fall by the wayside when every day one is struggling to survive. You said it yourself (so eloquently, may I add), "black people" didn't start to excel in artistic endeavors until they left Africa.

It's a hell of a lot easier to paint a pretty picture when you're not sweating your dick off and worrying about when the next lion (or rebel faction) is going to attack your small village.

The fact that they were brought to America as slaves for rich white fat fucks and, as slaves, created genres of music, art, etc. doesn't mean that they were "as. similating into white culture", you dumbass. The works of art created by African-Americans during and since the slavery era were in direct protest of "white culture", not because of their assimilation.

I'd say Egypt has done pretty well. Or is that not Africa enough for you?

You're simply an ignorant buffoon pounding his chest and spewing nonsense. You're just being Ghoolie at this point- a dumb fucking Neanderthal who thinks that by saying something shocking, it means you're saying something profound.

Real African culture is nothing like the "gangsta-ass" shit you see people trying to pull here in America.

Read a fucking book.

I've read more books than you ever have. Egypt didn't have their first Nubian pharoh til way after their glory days, in which the middle eastern population were at the helm. Africa sucks. Jamaica sucks. Detroit sucks. East Cleveland sucks. This is not shocking to anyone except, somehow, you. You seem to want to make a lot of excuses for Africa, but India and other Asiatic countries have had the same problem of sweating and wild animals and have managed to fare better. Why is that? I'm neither ignorant, nor a buffoon but since I don't agree that black culture has never had a chance and has somehow been held down for millions of years, you'd like to assume that wouldn't you? You should try not making excuses.

I'm sorry if the uncomfortable truth makes you squeamish but that's your problem, not mine.

This whole "I'm just saying the truth! You can't handle it" bit is getting old. Saying something controversial doesn't mean you're right and society just isn't ready...

You are saying you don't think they're "genetically" inferior, its just the "culture". But in your mind its ALL black culture, from Africa to Detroit. What the hell do those cultures have in common besides skin color?

So in your eyes when white people start to fall off in inner cities its because they are accepting black culture, but when Black's succeed its because they are accepting white culture? Really?

You really think its just this word "culture" you keep throwing around? Which is apparently bad for Africans AND African Americans but that's totally not racist. It really has nothing to do with history, upbringing, environment, financial status, etc.? Or, that's all their culture's fault I bet, huh?

You really think that if blacks took whites as slaves and we went through the same shit in America that right now it would really be no different, because whites have a superior culture? All white culture? From Russia to England to Italy to hick town Bama to backwoods incest Appalachia to Montana. Everywhere.

Its crazy to me you cab say blacks have a crappier culture, use both the USA and Africa as an example, and then claim no racism. Because there are sooooo many similarities, clearly both black culture, right? The only thing in common definitely isn't their skin color.

Bunker, calling all Asians good at math is still racist. It doesn't matter if its a "good" stereotype. Maybe some guy wants to play football but the coach says no right away because he's just some book worm good at math Asian.

I'm gonna regret responding .... I can't wait for the little pests Bunker, Cal and crew to hop all over this response.

You may recall, woody, that you said asians were better at a lot of things.

And two points on slavery blacks in America are probably a lot better off today that blacks in Africa. Also the Jews were slaves and have had a rough history.

As a matter of fact you'd be hard pressed to find any group that hasn't had tough times.

WSS

You may recall, woody, that you said asians were better at a lot of things.

And two points on slavery blacks in America are probably a lot better off today that blacks in Africa. Also the Jews were slaves and have had a rough history.

As a matter of fact you'd be hard pressed to find any group that hasn't had tough times.

WSS

I said what I did about Asians because this thread was getting the vibe of "Whites are the best at everything!" Which isn't true. Its amazing how much further downhill this thread has gone since then.

Jews were slaves a lot longer ago than blacks.

Either way, I'm not sure you got the point of my post.

I see it like this:

The "Great Society"'s permanent affect, is creating a far too large subculture in the black community.

And that subculture embraced the permanent gov support, favoritism, and all too many even had babies

out of wedlock just to get more money for each child. That is the program. And being unmarried - was one

of the qualifications to qualify for all that support.

Now, they vote for the continuation of that support (dems, LBJ),

and that ..part...of their culture is now more ingrained. They are very much stuck, unless the kids can make it

to sports and get a college degree and job, or even play pro sports, and break that cycle. Overall, their scores, imho,

reflect a subculture that feels permanently entitled. It's gotten to where we have a PRESIDENT who takes the side

of "everything is free from the gov" to the black prof friend was "right" and the white police were wrong, before any facts were in.

Then, he stepped into the sad, sick case, and supported Martin before any facts were in. Martin was black, he "could have been his son".?

Bill Cosby discussed a lot of this. George Washington Carver was a brilliant man with a fantastic work ethic. Colin Powell, as much

as I DO respect him, broke that mold.

The extreme poverty in places like India and Africa - some of those countries have giant subcultures of sloth. Their poverty

is on a profound level. India began fiercely embracing education and opportunity, and they are climbing out of that poverty,

but it will still take time. That's pretty exact from what my friend from India told me. He grew up there.

This conversation reminds me of a friend back in my service days. He would get really po'd at some black associates of ours,

for being black and acting stupid, and lackadaisically screwing things up, like running the buffer, etc etc.

He knew they were gold bricking so as to not have to accept any responsibility for themselves. My friend who said that, was also black.

As a young guy on alert, had to do with Israel being in trouble), in the seventies, I was on 24 hr duty with a master sergeant. We had plenty

of time on our hands.

So, in all our talks, I asked him how he ended up enlisting and staying in the service. He explained that as a kid, his parents

prevented him from hanging out on the street, insisted he get decent grades, and he had homework even when he didn't.

His parents would assign a little every school night. When he graduated, nobody would give blacks a job at the factories etc,

but his whole life, his parents taught him to keep busy, work hard, and make his own opportunities. If they won't hire you,

work your butt off to find who will and go with that. He realized that Uncle Sam was color blind, and he enlisted. And went to

college (they weren't well to do enough for him to go to college at all). And got a degree. Meanwhile, a lot of guys he knew

in hs? Some joined gangs, were killed in gang wars. Several went to prison.

His Mom was an LPN - she worked at the hospital for the training. And his Dad was a greatly respected janitor supervisor at

their school system. And they taught him to work hard his whole life. Now, he had a family, and his son was accepted

at a military academy, and his daughter was a teacher, working on her bachelor degree.

It's a large subculture - this sloth and irresponsibility, and being oblivious to consequences. It actually includes

folks of any particular color. But, the black community was singled out for reverse discrimination, etc, and was

the focus of all that patronizing for votes by the dems, *nationally speaking*. It all ended up creating a short term

"success", and a huge, long term serious of problems.

I've read more books than you ever have. Egypt didn't have their first Nubian pharoh til way after their glory days, in which the middle eastern population were at the helm. Africa sucks. Jamaica sucks. Detroit sucks. East Cleveland sucks. This is not shocking to anyone except, somehow, you. You seem to want to make a lot of excuses for Africa, but India and other Asiatic countries have had the same problem of sweating and wild animals and have managed to fare better. Why is that? I'm neither ignorant, nor a buffoon but since I don't agree that black culture has never had a chance and has somehow been held down for millions of years, you'd like to assume that wouldn't you? You should try not making excuses.

I'm sorry if the uncomfortable truth makes you squeamish but that's your problem, not mine.

Looking at words isn't the same as comprehension, dicktits. Neither is opening a Wikipedia article on "early African civilizations" and copy and pasting the first paragraph about Egypt.

The first Pharoah of Egypt, Menes, was a black man. Khufu, another black man and Pharoah od Egypt, build the Great Pyramid. Khafre, from the lime of Khufu, built the Sphinx. And those are off the top of my head from my high school World History class.

I'm sure if you did any sort of research, you'd find out that most of your opinions are dumb as fuck and just plain wrong.

But you keep on thinking blacks need to be assimilated into white culture.

Archived