THE BROWNS BOARD

Bungle Fans

Zombo

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Bengal fan and and a Browns fan are stranded on a desert island out in the middle of the ocean....

A bottle washes up on shore, they open it, and sure enough, a genie appears.

He grants each one of them a wish. The Browns fan answered first, saying, "I

wish to go back home, for rootbeer, and chippies, and my Browns, my home and my family. We

are going to be a superbowl bound team in a year or two ..."

And "POOF", the Browns fan was back home, on Sunday, in his chair with all his friends and family,

watching the Browns play the Bengals, he just made it by the kickoff.

Back on the island, the genie turns to the Bengal fan, and asks what wish he should grant him.

"Well, ...uh.....there's no water here, no food here, no TV.... and I'm so lonely, I can't take it.

I wish for the other guy to come back here...."

A Bengal fan and and a Browns fan are stranded on a desert island out in the middle of the ocean....

A bottle washes up on shore, they open it, and sure enough, a genie appears.

He grants each one of them of a wish. The Browns fan answered first, saying, "I

wish to go back home, for rootbeer, and chippies, and my Browns, my home and my family. We

are going to be a superbowl bound team in a year or two ..."

And "POOF", the Browns fan was back home, on Sunday, in his chair with all his friends and family,

watching the Browns play the Bengals, he just made it by the kickoff.

Back on the island, the genie turns to the Bengal fan, and asks what wish he should grant him.

"Well, ...uh.....there's no water here, no food here, no TV.... and I'm so lonely, I can't take it.

I wish for the other guy to come back here...."

hee haw

donkey-shrek.jpg

I am on the Bungals board now. I got a bungal and shitsburgh fan sword fighting each other, by attacking me. Classic.

http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?p=2999541&posted=1#post2999541

You goaded then into accusing Cleveland fans of being 'sore winners'. :lol:

Anyone care to elaborate? Neek? Clowns Blow? Umadogg? Giggles? Poo? Anybody? Anybody at all?

Hello?

I am on the Bungals board now. I got a bungal and shitsburgh fan sword fighting each other, by attacking me. Classic.

http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?p=2999541&posted=1#post2999541

So we call the fans of other teams trolls and stupid when they come on here talking crap, yet people are doing the same thing. Come on man it was one game. Stooping to their level makes you look just as dumb.

So we call the fans of other teams trolls and stupid when they come on here talking crap, yet people are doing the same thing. Come on man it was one game. Stooping to their level makes you look just as dumb.

On their board they are talking about the stealers scraping off bumper stickers. I only wondered if they were being replaced with Browns stickers.

Now you've gone too far.

The Browns have a paint chip for a logo.

The Browns have no cheerleaders because none of the local girls could keep their dicks from showing during high kicks.

The Browns history didn't officially move to Baltimore. It was actually discarded somewhere along the way.

Art Modell, and now his ghost, each have a Super Bowl ring.

BTW, much like the Cleveland Browns themselves this messageboard has horriblly generic smilies.....'cept this one that looks a little bit like a legless Brownie fan laying on his back while flashing his lady parts. --> :excl:

Please add to your list "THE BROWNS KICKED OUR HILLBILLY ASSES"

Please add to your list "THE BROWNS KICKED OUR HILLBILLY ASSES"

I did mention that for you on their smack talk page. It was something like...the stealers are so bad that they make the bungles look good and the Browns kicked their hillbilly butts. You can't curse at all there. They even bleep out "pussy". It all starts at the top.

We've learned through the years the Bungle fans love to talk shit. But they never come back after a loss. Ever.

Even a Steeler fan gives you a reach around every now and then ... Bungle fans are punks.

Zombo

• 1 month later...

Archived