THE BROWNS BOARD

Bungle Fans

Zombo

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny you should mention it.

I've been swapping with lawyers and accountants all day. Just agreed on a final purchase agreement draft. Closing inspection tomorrow. Business should be sold in two days.

I'll be retired by the weekend.

Bumpity, bumpity, bump.

Like I said, I had to step out for awhile.

So sorry about not being here earlier when some of you wanted to gloat about one of your teams four wins.

I know how important each one of those wins to you.

So, anyways, if it helps....feel free to rip away at me about the earlier game.

For my part, I'll try to be respectful by pretending I'm still feeling just awful about it.

Bumpity, bumpity, bump.

Like I said, I had to step out for awhile.

So sorry about not being here earlier when some of you wanted to gloat about one of your teams four wins.

I know how important each one of those wins to you.

So, anyways, if it helps....feel free to rip away at me about the earlier game.

For my part, I'll try to be respectful by pretending I'm still feeling just awful about it.

Now I am convinced, thanks for that. We have another person on this board, Soju, who has come up with some interesting employment stories as well. You guys should meet

Your team was dominated by the Browns in Week 3. Enjoy the early exit from the playoffs, again.

Here's the funny thing about that.

Your team will have no say in who stays and who goes home during the playoffs.

None.

Funnier still, if your team somehow managed to lose a playoff game it would represent the greatest achievement your knockoff franchise has ever accomplished.

If you could ever get off your flat back you'd realize you have to stand and walk before you can run.

Fun Fact: The Cleveland Browns are currently in a 3-way tie for last place in the AFCN.

While we are considering fun facts, you might want to check which AFC North team has gone the longest without a playoff win before posting again..

None.

Funnier still, if your team somehow managed to lose a playoff game it would represent the greatest achievement your knockoff franchise has ever accomplished.

Actually we do, we can effectively knock the Steelers out- and we still play the Bears and Patriots, Um, the Jets are still in contention for a Wildcard, if you didn't notice. That is unless you're assuming the Browns suck so bad they couldn't possibly beat a team with a winning record.

Probably a better bet that Hoorta is just bitter about not living within easy blowing distance of the rest of you.

Bitter? Not really- I'm getting to the age I really don't miss those Northern Ohio snowbelt winters. It's an absolute hoot the way the chickenshits down here call off school sometimes when there's a mere threat of snow.

Uma- you ought to know that damn well Cincinnati is first and foremost Reds Country. Are there some diehard Bengals fans around? sure- maybe 10 of them. I see that Fairweather crap every year at work so don't try telling me otherwise.

There's a Cincinnati Browns Backers Club, haven't heard about the Cleveland Bengals Club, in fact to my knowledge there aren't any nationwide organized Bengal Backers Clubs. Hells bells until you guys started winning on a semi-regular basis, and the Browns stunk for going on 15 years, it was 50\50 Bengals- Browns fans in Dayton 50 miles away from PBS. Those Akilli Smith- Ki-Jana Carter years, the Bengals couldn't draw flies.

BTW, Dayton's a nice place to live, you couldn't pay me to reside in Porkopolis.

Hello Cincinnati. Looking forward to seeing you disappear when your team does poorly. What do you call it? Fairweather I believe?

Fact: Cincinnati has a designated tailgate lot for browns fans.

Fact: Cincinnati fans are only fans when their team does something remotely positive

Despite the hate for the inbreeding people of Pittsburgh , at least they are fans regardless of their success. (I have a good buddy from Pitt. We have a good time going back and forth. I have roommates from cincy right now and they can't tell you anything about cincy prior to their exit first round success.

BTW, last time cincy won a playoff game was BEFORE Cleveland won one.

Also, we have 8 more championships than Cincinnati right? Just because they were pre-1970 does that mean it's worse than having 0?

Can't speak for the others but I bailed on this board shortly before the first Bengal/Brown game and I even told you guys why I wouldn't be around.

To recap, I was selling my business that very weekend and things were getting a bit crazy.

That said, I'm both rich and retired now and I can stick around this time for as long as you want.

Or longer.

Geez I hope I'm not cursed to spend. My golden years trolling rival football teams' forums from the nursing home day room. What a sad and meaningless way to spend your retirement.

Well, your special teams sure got outplayed. And your vaunted defense only manged a single hit on Andy Dalton all day long.

That said, I think Brownie fans have every right to be damned proud of their team this season....as your team wasn't eliminated from playoff contention until week 9 this year.

Perhaps to commemorate the achievement each of you should take a shit and bronze it

Do you bother to ever look at the standings? Ordinarily, yes, a 4-6 team would probably be considered pretty much eliminated.....but not this year. The last playoff spot is held now by a 5-5 team (that the Browns play later...the Jets) and there are like 6 teams still in the hunt for that last spot.

Beyond that, why should anyone respond to anything you say.....you were too big of a pussbox to show up after the last game in which the Browns beat the Bengals, so why bother showing up now?

And there it is.

An ancient list of championships that were all won before man invented fire and long before the Bengals franchise was begun.

In fact, since the Bengals opened shop the Browns have lost more franchises than championship games.

Since 1968 the Bengals have had the same number of opportunities as the Browns to win a title....more actually, and have not done so. At least we have a string of titles on our ledger. You all got squadoosh. Ever.

Edit.....and lest we also count the number of years that Cinci/Dayton had teams long prior to the Bengals...and they never won anything either.

It's funny because it's true.

Heard they found the trophy under a horse blanket that had been left behind in a buggy whip factory.

Some guy named Gipper bought it at auction for $10 and now displays it proudly next to his reel-to-reel tape deck.

At least the Browns have old championship trophies to find. Bengals got diddly.

All of this talk about fluke wins makes me wonder why your pussy team can't manage to win a few of their own?

Seriously, if you clowns had a couple of fluke wins to add to your badass wins you might be relevant someday.

Instead, you're the Browns.

Agree. If the Browns had a couple of fluke wins the way the Bengals have a couple of fluke wins, yes, this race would be closer.

But we haven't been lucky like you.

The funny thing about it is you could do it yourself if you were smarter.

Ehhhh?

Besides, I'm not sticking around.

I just drop by from time to time to read This Week In the AFCN...

...or some random post by Gipper talking about how big a Cleveland Browns fan Mamie Eisenhower once was.

Actually, Mamie was a Bears fan. Its true.

None.

Funny, last time I looked at the schedule they still have 2 games vs. the Steelers, one against the Jets, One against the Pats, one against the Bears and one against the Jags. ONLY the game against the Jags is a game that would not have an effect, either win or lose, on the playoff races. Steelers and Jets are direct compeitors for the wildcard slot. Bears game affects them because they are still in the hunt for both the NFCN title and a WC spot. Pats game could affect seeding for them.

Do you actually watch or follow football?

Hello Cincinnati. Looking forward to seeing you disappear when your team does poorly. What do you call it? Fairweather I believe?

Fact: Cincinnati has a designated tailgate lot for browns fans.

Fact: Cincinnati fans are only fans when their team does something remotely positive

Despite the hate for the inbreeding people of Pittsburgh , at least they are fans regardless of their success. (I have a good buddy from Pitt. We have a good time going back and forth. I have roommates from cincy right now and they can't tell you anything about cincy prior to their exit first round success.

BTW, last time cincy won a playoff game was BEFORE Cleveland won one.

Also, we have 8 more championships than Cincinnati right? Just because they were pre-1970 does that mean it's worse than having 0?

Its 13 for NE Ohio (remember, they won 5 NFL titles before the Browns even existed)

Really Uma?

Nothing after the game in Cleveland after you menaced us all week. Nothing leading up to this game while still licking your wounds. But win a game and heeeeree's Uma.

I actually have more respect for our Steeler troll, Vag, At least he poked his head in a couple times when they were 0-4.

Hard to do in a division with Ratbirds and Stillers ... but Cincinnati STILL leads the division in classlessness.

Zombo

---and, cue the Uma post on how they still lead the actual division ... yawn.

Really Uma?

Nothing after the game in Cleveland after you menaced us all week. Nothing leading up to this game while still licking your wounds. But win a game and heeeeree's Uma.

I actually have more respect for our Steeler troll, Vag, At least he poked his head in a couple times when they were 0-4.

Hard to do in a division with Ratbirds and Stillers ... but Cincinnati STILL leads the division in classlessness.

Zombo

---and, cue the Uma post on how they still lead the actual division ... yawn.

Uma Oprah, Oprah Uma....there you go Z.....give this dude the "Oprahdogg" screen name.

Uma- you ought to know that damn well Cincinnati is first and foremost Reds Country. Are there some diehard Bengals fans around? sure- maybe 10 of them. I see that Fairweather crap every year at work so don't try telling me otherwise.

Yeah, but wouldn't your everybody else is a fairweather fan rant play better if this board still had douchebags like Furnier around?

Truth is, the fairweather portion of the Brownie fanbase is already doing other things on Sunday morning.

And the reason they're not here today is because the Browns can't even manage a .500 record, nevermind qualify for a playoff game they might lose.

Yeah, but wouldn't your everybody else is a fairweather fan rant play better if this board still had douchebags like Furnier around?

Truth is, the fairweather portion of the Brownie fanbase is already doing other things on Sunday morning.

And the reason they're not here today is because the Browns can't even manage a .500 record, nevermind qualify for a playoff game they might lose.

The Browns get more support from their fan base after like 14 years of losing than the Bengals get from their fan base even after 4-5 years of winning.

After one year of 8-8 and a half a year below .500 that great Pittspuke fan base has also dissipated into the ether.

And those defending Champions from this division? When is the last time anyone heard a peep out of that bunch?

Do you bother to ever look at the standings? Ordinarily, yes, a 4-6 team would probably be considered pretty much eliminated.....but not this year.

Yeah, I get it.

You flat out suck but you still have hope because other teams suck too.

The thing is, Browns fans like to mock the modest achievement that qualifying for the playoffs represents, but that modest achievement still remains the stuff of dreams around here.

In fact, if the Browns were to somehow back into the playoffs with a losing record you'd all lose your shit in a giddy display of circle jerking.

Funnier still, Brownstained fairweather fans like Furnier would suddenly reappear with dick in hand to join in the fun.

Beyond that, why should anyone respond to anything you say.....you were too big of a pussbox to show up after the last game in which the Browns beat the Bengals, so why bother showing up now?

Well, I have explained that and even bumped an earlier post that proved why I stepped out.

Besides, we're both aware that I didn't bother showing up here for 10 years...so it's not like we have a steady thing going.

But ignoring all that, I've never seen the names of any of the posters here on any Bengal board ever, which sort of begs the question..."How big of a pussbox are all of you?"

Seriously, do any of you ever leave the comfort of this womb-like board?

Jesus Christ these Bengal fans are like the bubonic plague....little black spores spreading across the board filled with nasty black and orange puss and you have to pop em to at least get rid of em for alittle, too bad theyre all growing back now after weve popped them.

Umadogg and Roody Poo must've coordinated this during their time away since being beaten by a backup QB week 4 and not scoring a touchdown. Sunday's game was certified Kentucky Fried Luckwagoned and they all know it. Fuck the Bengals. Worst franchise in the NFL with an even worse fanbase. I saw more green in the stands Sunday than Orange and Black (that color scheme of that stadium is so godawful ugly) not to mention they were all booeing the fuck out of Daltons piece of shit throws. People were about to leave the stadium until Rumplestiltsken and the tooth fairy came out of Santa Clauses ass the 2nd qtr and granted the bungles 21 points

The only Bengals "sell outs" this year are the fans. I can keep going.

Archived