THE BROWNS BOARD

Haslam/Farmer Post Season Presser

BaconHound

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spin what? It was a game close to the very end with a rookie QB just elevated from the practice squad last week. Nothing much to spin.

7-9 playing the weakest schedule in football and when it mattered a complete collapse.

Manziel a joke

Week 17 benching key players/draft picks cause they don't show up on time

Could go on but you watched, I think

7-9 playing the weakest schedule in football and when it mattered a complete collapse.

Manziel a joke

Could go on but you watched, I think

So you're saying that the players shouldn't be held accountable? They should just show up whenever they want? Dont' show up on time, bench their ass.

So you're saying that the players shouldn't be held accountable? They should just show up whenever they want? Dont' show up on time, bench their ass.

No they should be benched but what does it say about the control of the organization when your top offensive weapon, supposed QB & DB of the future could care less?

A complete collapse starting rookies, UDFA's and 3rd string players at almost every level of the offense and defense.

Manziel a joke

Can't argue there

Players must be held accountable for their actions. This sends a message not only to the player, but the team as well. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Could go on

No, you can't.

A complete collapse starting rookies, UDFA's and 3rd string players at almost every level of the offense and defense.

Manziel a joke

Can't argue there

Players must be held accountable for their actions. This sends a message not only to the player, but the team as well. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Could go on

No, you can't.

Defense can't stop the run

Bad special teams

Lack of size/talent in key offensive positions

QB controversy without a decent one to be had

According to everyone on here, not me, horrible OC

It's mind boggling. How can your two first round draft picks be more disappointing. Manziel has no integrity, discipline or class. Throwing a party the night before practice. What were they celebrating?

Pettine just said he wouldnt talk about the "3" today because it would be disrespectful to the guys wearing the uniform today...

tough words about those guys...sounds very pissed and indicated they wouldn't let them on the field today

Until the last couple carries, defense did a fine job against the run today. That's with a guy signed 6 weeks ago and 2 practice squad players.

Bad special teams

Great coverage teams, return? Questionable. Not having a reliable body to field them hurts.

Such as? QB? That's about it.

There was no controversy. Controversy would imply the backup out-performing the starter. Clearly, couldn't be further from the truth.

Horrible? No... but he makes questionable decisions from time to time.

Until the last couple carries, defense did a fine job against the run today. That's with a guy signed 6 weeks ago and 2 practice squad players.

Bad special teams

Great coverage teams, return? Questionable. Not having a reliable body to field them hurts.

Such as? QB? That's about it.

There was no controversy. Controversy would imply the backup out-performing the starter. Clearly, couldn't be further from the truth.

Horrible? No... but he makes questionable decisions from time to time.

You can survive with one Gabriel/Hawkins/Benjamin on the WR crew but not 2 or 3

I'm sorry but Bacon Hound is right.

Haslam gets paid Billions. Farmer millions.

We are just assholes with opinions that don't fucking matter.They had all the time in the world to evaluate these guys before the draft and interview them, go to their pro day, scout them, etc and this is the best they could do.

Haslam whiffed on Chip Kelly.

Haslam whiffed on Chud.

Haslam whiffed Harbaugh.

We got Pettine who I like and want to keep and deserves to be the coach here for at least 2 more years.

That 1st round was a fucking meltdown and Haslam and Farmer are accountable

The "3". Gordon, Manziel, Gilbert. Hopefully we shitcan all of them and let some other team worry about their lack of motivation.

Like it or not they need the talent Josh Gordon has. I hate to say it cause he's a fuckhead and is one bong hit from the bench but they need talent

The "3". Gordon, Manziel, Gilbert. Hopefully we shitcan all of them and let some other team worry about their lack of motivation.

+ 1. They ALL should be let go

Like it or not they need the talent Josh Gordon has. I hate to say it cause he's a fuckhead and is one bong hit from the bench but they need talent

He played 14 games last year and 5 this year, and the Browns record is 5-14 in those games. His talent hasn't helped the team get any better,and his off field crap isn't worth keeping him IMO

No they should be benched but what does it say about the control of the organization when your top offensive weapon, supposed QB & DB of the future could care less?

We knew before the season that Gordon doesn't give a shit and I think he'll be gone after the season. Gilbert gets another year and I'd like to see us trade Manziel for whatever we can get.

We knew before the season that Gordon doesn't give a shit and I think he'll be gone after the season. Gilbert gets another year and I'd like to see us trade Manziel for whatever we can get.

They will be lucky to get a 6th rounder for Johnny. Every team has seen him suck on the field and they all know what he is off of it.

He might go down as the worst 1st round pick in Browns history. And that's saying A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I were Pettine I would insist that all 3 be traded for whatever draft picks he can get towards continuing to rebuild the Browns. I suspect at least Farmer is on the same page. All 3 were given more leeway than the rest of the team combined and they all 3 screwed it up themselves with their self centered behavior. There is no "I" in TEAM. Trade them all. Bring in some Browns.

When we lined up Gabriel, Hawkins & Benjamin it looked like a High School team

you weren't saying that shit when the browns were winning, real fan.

just pick moments in time when you think people don't remember what you say, come back rearrange your whole stance and act like you know what the fuck you are talking about now.

you're a joke. a bad one.

He might go down as the worst 1st round pick in Browns history. And that's saying A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What really sucks, is that there isn't a person on this forum that can argue against that statement.

you weren't saying that shit when the browns were winning, real fan.

just pick moments in time when you think people don't remember what you say, come back rearrange your whole stance and act like you know what the fuck you are talking about now.

you're a joke. a bad one.

Dobbs Ferry must be out of MD 20/20.

Not saying that Benjamin, Hawkins and Gabriel deserve to be cut tomorrow but the NFL requires that you have bigger receivers and those three are tiny. They won't win 50/50 balls and they showed that today.

Archived