THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football 2015

Zombo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a draft next Sunday for an auction league.

I have never done the auction draft before. Anyone ever tried one of these before? Any tips?

I have a draft next Sunday for an auction league.

I have never done the auction draft before. Anyone ever tried one of these before? Any tips?

Auction drafts are where its at. Dont be afraid to spend in the beginning, but leave yourself some play so you can scoop up the guys you want towards the end. Always nominate guys you dont want, thatll leave less money to compete with.

Auction drafts are where its at. Dont be afraid to spend in the beginning, but leave yourself some play so you can scoop up the guys you want towards the end. Always nominate guys you dont want, thatll leave less money to compete with.

I was thinking about nominating guys I don't want. Make the other guys fight over guys I don't want

Browns Board 3 draft was a complete disaster, FYI

I thought the draft was at 8pm Saturday.

I got on at 7:50 and the draft was over.

Turns out it was at 7pm

Whenever it is we draft, it doesn't matter as long as I get to pick

Danny Shelton as my first pick.

He'll be my ace in scoring. Gotta think outside the box to win. You'all been warned.

I see Browns Board 5 now has 6 teams. Not sure how many more teams we need. 2 or 4?

The draft is Sunday, Aug 30th at 10 am.

By morning Browns Board League V will have 7. I would like a minimum of 3 more players and will take up to 5. To me less than 10 teams makes for comically stacked teams. Invites have been sent twice to players from prior years. I would still like to see 50 Shades of Ray sign up as well.

The league is now officially open for the balance slots. Please PM me here for an invite. If you do join please plan on playing your team out to the end regardless of how good or bad you are doing. Lets make this league competitive as hell to the end. If someone is going to be out a week or two for some reason and needs help with rosters during their absence pm me during the season. If a team remains dormant with empty slots, injured players in the lineup etc I will step in and find someone to manage it.

If that is not acceptable let me know , I just want it to be a good league all the way to the end.

League V is up to 9 players. We need one more and will take up to 3.

I am going to be hosting a 10 team league that is points not head to head. It also will have IDP. Purely for fun. I thought i would throw the invite out here. I have fired literally everyone thats been in the league the last few years because they either just suck or dont pay attention to their teams (or both). PM me for an invite to that league. I still need to get the league created.

Zombo if thats no kosher let me know just thought Id throw the invite out here. Its a bit different than head to head and I love using IDP.

Great and Zombo you are welcome to the league, PM me!

Scoring and settings are below. I have hosted this format for about 12 years and like it quite a bit. Maybe because I have only lost twice :) Come on in and knock me off my grandiose pedestal

Scoring & Settings
 Edit Setting Value League ID#: League Name: BrownsBoard Points League Auto-renew Enabled: No Draft Type: Live Standard Draft Draft Time: Sat Aug 29 10:00am EDT [ Add to My Calendar ] Cash League Settings: Not a cash league Max Teams: 10 Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 45 Seconds Scoring Type: Points Only Start Scoring on: Week 1 Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo Sports Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum Trade Reject Time: 2 Trade End Date: November 13, 2015 Allow Draft Pick Trades: No Trade Review: League Votes Waiver Time: 2 days Waiver Type: Continual rolling list Weekly Waivers Game Time - Tuesday Post Draft Players: Free Agents Invite Sharing Tools: Enabled Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DB, DB, DL, DL, LB, LB, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR Fractional Points: Yes Negative Points: Yes Make League Publicly Viewable: No Invite Permissions: Commissioner Only

Offense League Value Yahoo Default Value Passing Yards 50 yards per point 25 yards per point Passing Touchdowns 6 4 Interceptions -2 -1 Rushing Yards 20 yards per point 10 yards per point Rushing Touchdowns 6 Receptions 1 0 Reception Yards 20 yards per point 10 yards per point Reception Touchdowns 6 Return Touchdowns 6 2-Point Conversions 2 Fumbles Lost -2 Offensive Fumble Return TD 6 Kickers League Value Yahoo Default Value Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3 Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3 Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3 Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4 Field Goals 50+ Yards 5 Point After Attempt Made 1 Defensive Players League Value Yahoo Default Value Tackle Solo 1 Tackle Assist 0.5 Sack 3 2 Interception 3 Fumble Force 2 Fumble Recovery 2 Defensive Touchdown 6 Safety 2 Pass Defended 1 Block Kick 2 Tackles for Loss 1 0 Turnover Return Yards 10 yards per point

Individual defensive players as well... interesting...

It really adds a pretty cool facet to fantasy football. The league is all about high score total for the season. No playoffs etc. you score the highest you win. Straight forward. Love to invite and fill the league here. PM for invites. I need 7 to 9 right now.

Archived