THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Mock Draft

darren15

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With respect to our pal Mudfly, I PM'ed him that I would hold off my pick till 6PM. We need a overnight rule that respects a guy making a living also. Muds 12 hours rule ends 6:44 am? People it's for fun & 29 days away

Good looking out gumby.....I appreciate it......I didnt realize I had an extra pick in this round, or woulda been here to make it.....gotta whine a little tho and say Ive been monitoring my picks and sat here through 2 entire weekends in a row, waiting for zero picks to happen and seeing folks get 24-48 hours just for one pick, yet my last pick was offered up after just a few hours wait and now this one too.....so, not mad, but honestly think there should be equal time allotments to all......Im just super busy lately and cant check in every few hours , so Id say just go ahead and pick for me from here on out.....thanks

Good looking out gumby.....I appreciate it......I didnt realize I had an extra pick in this round, or woulda been here to make it.....gotta whine a little tho and say Ive been monitoring my picks and sat here through 2 entire weekends in a row, waiting for zero picks to happen and seeing folks get 24-48 hours just for one pick, yet my last pick was offered up after just a few hours wait and now this one too.....so, not mad, but honestly think there should be equal time allotments to all......Im just super busy lately and cant check in every few hours , so Id say just go ahead and pick for me from here on out.....thanks

Make sure you join the seven round mock draft contest.

Ravens go with the product who played just up the street .. Sean Davis, CB, Maryland

msgd cdl15 who's got the next pick

CD has not bothered with draft....will make pick in a moment

San Francisco 49rs select an offensive lineman to help protect new QB Jared Goff

BRANDON SHELL - OT - SOUTH CAROLINA

Broncos take Tyler Matakevich ILB Temple

Hard to believe he was still there for me this late in the 4th. I see him a bit earlier since ILB pool a bit thin this year.

I'm headed for the beach for the next couple hours so will make my Titans pick when I return if we make it there that soon.

Hope thing our well Mud (last login 28th). From one Buckeye to another Love ya Philly Brown but we need to fix our slot WR position keeping Ted Ginn on his toes on punt returns also. Thanks to CBS ranking this guy at 326th in overall rankings :o I say Nay The Carolina Panthers Select-- WR/PR JALIN MARSHALL The Ohio State Buckeyes

They don't expect him to be drafted.....which is surprising....because he seem very productive in several areas.

Top Players available per CBS Sports:

65. Robert Aguayo K Florida St

91. Jonathan Williams RB Arkansas

105. Keyarris Garrett WR Tulsa

114. Jason Fanaika DE Utah

119. Bralon Addison WR Oregon (beware of WRs named Bra(y)lon?

120. CJ Prosise RB Notre Dame

121. Eric Striker OLB Oklahoma

125. Cole Toner OT Harvard (pahks his cah in Hahvahad Yahd)

130. DAniel Lasco RB California

131. Roger Lewis WR Bowling Green

133. Matt Judon DE Grand Valley St.

134. Malcom Mitchell WR Georgia

136. Rashard Robinson CB LSU

139. Bryce Williams TE East Carolina

140. Cardale Jones QB Ohio St.

141. Kevon Seymour CB USC

With the 137th Pick in the 2016 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select

Jonathan Williams - Running Back - Arkansas

Has enough size, heart and talent to be a three-down running back, but was a proven commodity as a fresh runner in a committee approach at Arkansas. Williams is one of the more creative runners in tight quarters that you will find in this draft, but teams won't have to sacrifice too much toughness in order to take advantage of his slashing style.

With the 137th Pick in the 2016 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select

Jonathan Williams - Running Back - Arkansas

Has enough size, heart and talent to be a three-down running back, but was a proven commodity as a fresh runner in a committee approach at Arkansas. Williams is one of the more creative runners in tight quarters that you will find in this draft, but teams won't have to sacrifice too much toughness in order to take advantage of his slashing style.

Ya big pussy!!! :lol:

With the last pick in Round 4 the Buffalo Bills select OLB Jatavis Brown Akron

With the last pick in Round 4 the Buffalo Bills select OLB Jatavis Brown Akron

Never to early on April Fools Day..Good Pick

The Cleveland Browns select with the 140th pick

Rees Odihambo - OG - Boise St

CBS Sports draft analyst Dane Brugler noted that while Boise State T Rees Odhiambo "has the ability to be a top-75 pick," his "durability is a strong concern."

If he can stay free of injury we have a beast and a steal in the 5th :)

Broncos take Strongsville, Ohio native Punter Drew Kaser Texas A&M who will flip the field and pin opponents inside their 20 on a consistent basis in the Mile High City for that Denver D. Broke all of 9 time pro bowler Shane Lechler's records at A&M and has gotten better under Lechler's off season tutelage. Gonna be a huge weapon in the kicking game. Denver can afford to take him in the 5th.

Jacksonville Jaguars select Cole Toner - OT - Harvard

Bortles gets protection depth on the offensive line

I think Zombo and Mudfly are out ....I will make picks to keep it going

Archived