102. Kolby Listenbee WR TCU

103. Maliek Collins DT Nebraska

104. Kenyan Drake RB Alabama

105. Keyarris Garrett WR Tulsa

110. Jerell Adams TD South Carolina

112. Bronson Kaufasi DE BYU

114. Jason Fanaika DE Utah

117. Joe Haeg OT North Dakota St.

119. Bralon Addison WR Oregon (beware of WRs named Bra(y)lon?

120. CJ Prosise RB Notre Dame

121. Eric Striker OLB Oklahoma

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With their 1st pick in the fourth rd the Buffalo Bills select Jayron Kearse SS Clemson

Houston Texans in the 4th round select:

Spencer Drango OL Baylor 6'6" 315

PLAYER OVERVIEW Drango was a four-year starter for the Bears at left tackle, but scouts see him as a guard in the NFL.

He is coming off a first team All-Big 12 senior season in which he earned Big 12 Offensive Lineman of the Year for a second straight year, joining Cyril Richardson (2012, 2013) as the only two players in program history to earn the honor and the only two players in Big 12 history to win the honor twice in a career.

The Outland Trophy finalist was a unanimous first-team All-Big 12 choice for the third straight year and led all Baylor blockers with a 90.3 percent coaches grade and 48 knockdowns as a starter in all 12 games in an offense that led the country in points (48.1) and yards (616.2) per game.

STRENGTHS WEAKNESSES STRENGTHS: Drango plays with the snap quickness, body angles and awareness to handle speed. Plays with a wide base with easy natural quickness in his kick-slide, positioning himself to stonewall rushers with brick hands. Relies on timing and awareness and is rarely caught on off-balance with a quick-thinking approach that limits his mistakes.

WEAKNESSES: Transition from Baylor's spread offense to pro-style will be a sizeable challenge. His body type is better suited for guard and he needs technical refinement that can't be masked at the next level like it was in the Big 12. Nov. 2013 back surgery is a bright red flag and definitely something to monitor.

COMPARES TO: Zach Martin, Cowboys.

IN OUR VIEW: Drango has an impressive NFL skillset as the game appears to come very easily to him, but he projects best inside at the next level.

--Dane Brugler (1/25/16)

Vikings need OL.... and the following guy seems to be what Cam Erving should have maybe been (i.e. a 4th round pick). He may be the most versatile OL in the draft...when he recovers from his injury. Which he should do.

Plus....he may have the best name in the draft.

Minnesota Viking select:

Max Tuerk OL Southern Cal

PLAYER OVERVIEW In many ways, Tuerk is likely to remind scouts of Cameron Erving, the former Florida State defensive tackle-turned left tackle-turned center-turned first-round pick of the Cleveland Browns.

Like Erving, Tuerk is blessed with a combination of long arms, a trim waste and light feet that every offensive line coach hopes to find in a prospect. Like Erving, Tuerk has also proven quite versatile, spreading his 38 career starts between center (18 starts), left guard (14 starts), left tackle (five) and right tackle (one). Also like Erving, Tuerk has played his best inside at center, where in 2014 the junior was recognized as USC's Offensive Lineman of the Year and earned First Team All-Pac-12 honors.

Tuerk's track to a top 50 selection seemed secure until he suffered a torn ACL October 10 against Washington, abruptly ending his senior season. If NFL teams are convinced that he'll be ready in time for training camp next season, Tuerk could prove quite a bargain.

STRENGTHS WEAKNESSES STRENGTHS: Though Tuerk looks more like a left tackle (or even a tight end) with his relatively svelte and athletic frame, he holds up incredibly well in the pit due to a combination of balance and leverage. He plays with excellent knee bend and flexibility, allowing him to absorb bull rushes by stouter defensive tackles.

His initial quickness and agility is rare among centers. Prior to the knee injury, Tuerk was frequently asked to pull and attack defenders at the second level. Tuerk has flexible joints to handle changing directions smoothly and attacks linebackers with a strong pop on contact.

WEAKNESSES: Suffered a torn ACL on Oct. 10 and must prove that he has overcome the injury. Has a relatively spindly frame and may struggled with the physicality in the close quarters of the NFL. Relies more on his agility and technique to turn and seal defenders, rather than simply drive opponents off the ball.

One area in which scouts may find pause with Tuerk is the peculiar way in which he snaps the ball, with the nose pointing down rather than up as most centers hold it. The method may not draw the ire of offensive line coaches too much if Tuerk shows improved accuracy during pre-draft workouts.

IN OUR VIEW: Tuerk's unique frame and experience makes a potential wildcard of this year's talented center class with some clubs projecting him back at guard or even tackle. He played his best at center and comes with experience in a pro-style offense, which should make his transition to the NFL a relatively seamless one, assuming he's fully recovered from the knee injury. Tuerk's athleticism fits best in a zone-blocking scheme.

Compares To: Max Unger, New Orleans Saints: Like the 6-5, 309-pound Unger, Tuerk has a relatively lean, athletic build which leaves him vulnerable to shorter, more powerful run-stuffers. He's smart, athletic and tough, however, projecting as a future starter.

Top Players available per CBS Sports:

65. Robert Aguayo K Florida St

91. Jonathan Williams RB Arkansas

101. Tyler Matakevich ILB Temple

102. Kolby Listenbee WR TCU

110. Jerell Adams TD South Carolina

112. Bronson Kaufasi DE BYU

117. Joe Haeg OT North Dakota St.

125. Cole Toner OT Harvard (pahks his cah in Hahvahad Yahd)

126. Jihad Ward DE Illinois. (Yee-haw, it Jee-hawd)

129. Eric Murray CB Minnesota

130. DAniel Lasco RB California

131. Roger Lewis WR Bowling Green

132. Harlan Miller CB SE Louisiana

Well the Chefs could go in a number of ways here after already picking up a CB and Pass Rusher. They can use depth along the OL, DL, WR, and potentially even LB.

I'd love to be able to take two or three of the RB's available but even with Charles returning from injury, I'm going to have to look elsewhere at this pick.

Without further ado, with the 126th pick in the 2016 NFL draft, the Kansas City Chefs pick....

Maliek Collins - DT - Nebraska

It was tough not to go with the hometown kid at this spot, especially with contracts expiring on their interior DL players within the next two years. I feel bad for going strictly D so far but its been difficult to pass up on the three guys I've taken so far.

PM sent to Mudfly and da Bears.

The Pittsburgh Steelers select: Defensive End - Jihad Ward - Illinois

I'm shocked the Bengals passed on him... ;)

Good Day 2 choice and a good fit for the Steelers. Install a new, higher revving motor and you'll really have something.

I'm shocked the Bengals passed on him... ;)

Good Day 2 choice and a good fit for the Steelers. Install a new, higher revving motor and you'll really have something.

Lol do they need a defensive end? I like Willie Henry for the bungles. I didn't think the Bengals were actively pursuing a de. I really didn't want the damn Bengals in this but I took one for the team. I would have liked to get Zach Sanchez but he went in the 3rd. Happy to draft Ward. Edit: Henry is also position versatile. He can play defensive end.

Weekend is coming up......can anyone who cannot get to a computer at weekends leave someone a PM 5 or 6 players in order of preference to make the pick for you .....

Thanks.....

Weekend is coming up......can anyone who cannot get to a computer at weekends leave someone a PM 5 or 6 players in order of preference to make the pick for you .....

Thanks.....

There will be 36 picks to be made until I am next on the clock. I don't think we will get all those in by Monday.....but if by tomorrow afternoon it is looking fairly close, I will do what you suggest....send you a PM.

130. DAniel Lasco RB California

131. Roger Lewis WR Bowling Green

132. Harlan Miller CB SE Louisiana

I have Arizona's pick after Chicago ...PM sentto me as the GM is at work ......if Mud has not picked by 11am Eastern go ahead and make the pick Texas

With respect to our pal Mudfly, I PM'ed him that I would hold off my pick till 6PM. We need a overnight rule that respects a guy making a living also. Muds 12 hours rule ends 6:44 am? People it's for fun & 29 days away

FFS, it's the 4th round. By this point actual picks have a 5 minute limit [and multiple people in each team's war room] for a good reason. I'm ready right away.

These players may not even make the team, it barely matters. I like the "send a list" or "someone else picks" idea..

Hope thing our well Mud (last login 28th). From one Buckeye to another Love ya Philly Brown but we need to fix our slot WR position keeping Ted Ginn on his toes on punt returns also. Thanks to CBS ranking this guy at 326th in overall rankings :o I say Nay The Carolina Panthers Select-- WR/PR JALIN MARSHALL The Ohio State Buckeyes

Archived