THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Mock Draft

darren15

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The New England Belichicks select Le'Raven Clark, OT - Texas Tech

Bill likes this guy, but wonders why others didn't have a round 2-3 grade on him. He's not consistent, but the Pats just re-hired their genius OL coach for another couple of years - Scarnecchia.

PM sent to OnePostFromtheTruth, who's up next with the Cards.

Gosh who would of thought spelling in Maine was that important. got rooked, got it yank ;). As the continuing of reaching for LT's is the going thing. Blindside Michal Oher is worth reaching back to the old Foreigner tunes & looking for a Dirty White Boy in Stanford that turned McCaffery loose.... The Panthers select T--KYLE MURPHY--Stanford

VIA PM

TexasAG selected DJ READER - DT - Clemson for Denver

Reader is one of those quality 3-4 DE's like Malik Jackson that I hope is there for the Browns. His play had a lot to do with Clemson making it to the N.C. game. Real run stuffer.

Gumby do you want to take on the 49rs as a 2nd team as CD has not been on and their picks have been split between other people picking ?

The Seattle Seahawks select Landon Turner, OG - N. Carolina

PM sent to TexagAg

You just took one of my 2 possible picks for the Browns next .... if the other one goes back to researching ....

And in a surprise move the two former Denver QB's take Dak Prescott QB Miss. State, their QB of the future.

Edit: and I swear that I just found this after I had already posted my pick. Woody is a genius. :lol:

http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_29688958/paige-dak-prescott-passes-good-pick-broncos

With the 99th pick in the 2016 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select Jack Allen C Michigan State

Team Captain...born winner.....

The Good

– Undersized but plays bigger with a strong base and anchor
– Strong hands and proper placement to allow him to control the defender
– Better athlete than you’d expect, snaps out of his stance, and has plenty of experience pulling and getting out in space
– Throwback with a nasty streak with a desire to finish his blocks
– Works hard to try to get separation in pass protection, get his arms extended, even if he lacks length
– Strong Senior Bowl showing, held own despite top competition, fights hard and just wins one-on-one battles
– Tons of starting experience and a well-accomplished player

The Bad

– Lacks length, undersized all around (31 3/4 inch arms, 77 inch wingspan)
– Though he does have built-in leverage, will pop up sometimes and lock his back/lower half out, giving defender the advantage to get under him
– Needs to keep feet moving through contact on his drive blocks, will stop and causes him to lose power and fall off blocks
– May be lacking dominant trait, good, not great in all areas

After 3 rounds we have selected ...

QB = 6

RB = 5

WR = 10

TE = 3

OT = 12

OG = 5

C = 2

DE = 10

DT = 12

CB = 12

S = 9

LB = 12

Kickers and Punters = 0

Gumby do you want to take on the 49rs as a 2nd team as CD has not been on and their picks have been split between other people picking ?

With work schedule not really. Check with Mr make believe to keep picks moving. They pick in same timeframe..

Archived