THE BROWNS BOARD

Free Agency 2016

Tim Couch Pulls Out

This Free Agency page has some interesting notes regarding us: http://walterfootball.com/nflrumors/freeagency

Apparently we have interest on Demario Davis, the old Jets MLB.

I think we have much bigger needs, but thats me.

We have a need there. Just because we have bigger needs, doesn't mean we shouldn't address it if it the right player at the right price.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jags sign OT Kelvin Beachum

Jags are in want to win now mode ....can they send some of that up to Cleveland

Probably because they didn't spend much on free agency over the past few years, added a strong core of young players via the draft, and allowed their head coach to install his system and have the players buy in.

You know, like a true rebuild.

The Jaguars are my "second" team just because they've held true through this rebuild the way that I've wanted Cleveland to. Wentz + a young receiver or two + an edge rusher in the next year's draft and we're on the same track.

Jags sign OT Kelvin Beachum

Jags are in want to win now mode ....can they send some of that up to Cleveland

So long as they send by the slowest route possible so that it does not arrive for at least two years.

Folks this is going to get worse, a lot worse, before it gets better...

As a wise man once said, "It's a process."

Arian Foster shouldn't even be talked about. He can't avoid getting injured, and makes up for it by being completely done as a runner.

Ahtyba Rubin must have found naked pictures of someone in the Seahawks FO. He was signed to over $4M annually.. and he is mediocre at best. But, of course, the Hawks FO is one of the worst 4,5 in the league at free agency, so I'm not surprised.

The Cards traded for Jones from the Pats and signed G Evan Mathis.. they will be the unanimous SB favorites next year.

Arian Foster shouldn't even be talked about. He can't avoid getting injured, and makes up for it by being completely done as a runner.

Of course one of the best ZBS runners should be talked about by ZBS teams. In 2014 Arian ran for over 1200 yds in 13 games. While 2015 was horrible, he missed all of camp and in Weeks 4-7 his YPA improved every week.

Injuries are a concern that can be addressed in the contract.

Rapsheet reported Texans re-signed Brandon Weeden over Brian Hoyer to be their backup QB. If you needed more evidence Hoyer was a bad teammate and QB.

The DATs had earlier released Weeden....are you saying he resigned with them....or is this another April Fools Joke?

Rapsheet reported Texans re-signed Brandon Weeden over Brian Hoyer to be their backup QB. If you needed more evidence Hoyer was a bad teammate and QB.

Economics played no part?

Von Miller has proven his value for a contract not a 1 year tag. Ask him. So I would tag OZ or no one. Yes you maybe overpaying him for a one year look, but Texans, Rams, Dallas, Philly, Jets, Zona, 9ers & Us would drive $$ up to 17-20 million anywho. Go ahead Elway, let him shop & you got nobody at QB. PERFECT!!

Told you so in Feb. Elway, Donkey's Ass!!

Got enough 8-13 years of service guys on this team. The wheels start falling off @ 30ish.. Examples-Bow$, Dez Bryant, K. Dansby, Hartline(29), Kruger, Mack, Whitner & Tramon Williams most of these contracts end 2017 or 18. Prime FA's our 25ish looking for a 2nd or 3rd contract. Their final contract is all about $$. Unless your name is McCown(36) or Andy Lee(33)

Damn, never thought it would go this far since Feb.

Zach Brown is a free agent LB from the Titans that Horton may try to bring in. The guy seemed to put up pretty good stats in limited time.

http://www.nfl.com/player/zachbrown/2532804/profile

We need to go get this guy if he's still available? ILB or OLB

Archived