THE BROWNS BOARD

Free Agency 2016

Tim Couch Pulls Out

Saw this on reddit and had to share...

Two best things about FA so far: D. Martin getting more $ after he saw Ivory deal & agents mad Browns aren't spending like idiots as usual

Ross Tucker ...

If I remember correctly we traded a draft pick for him to the Patriots when we panicked and LeCharles Bentley went down. The he got injured and/or cut and never played a down for us. The next guy got injured too. Then we traded a pick to get Hank Fraley, and he ended up being pretty good for a year or two.

Ahhhh ... The Summer of Four Centers.

Zombo

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reportedly, we are wooing Johnson Bademosi's people, but nothing is lined up yet.

Woo-woo! All aboard...

(I need a nap)

Hell just for shit & giggles Miko Grimes the wife of Brent Grimes would surely add to some entertainment on this board :D Let's talk bitches...

Overall the AFCN has been very quiet...

A few resigns, but only one fresh FA by the Steelers, Ladarius Green TE out of SD.

Saw this on reddit and had to share...

Two best things about FA so far: D. Martin getting more $ after he saw Ivory deal & agents mad Browns aren't spending like idiots as usual

That just about sums it up: Player agents who are not getting the vastly over the top deals say that the Browns FO is being amateurish? Likely sour grapes because they are finally playing some hardball and these guys know it.

Fuck these agents. Let them sucker some other teams into vastly overpaying their clients.

Overall the AFCN has been very quiet...

A few resigns, but only one fresh FA by the Steelers, Ladarius Green TE out of SD.

May save us all from watching TE Hunter Henry in a yellow & black jail cell, jump suit.. Green is never healthy either. them golddiggers our really diggin

Rishard signed with Titans

While we were chasing Marvin Jones. This was a missed opportunity after Benji loss. Rishard Matthews WR/KR 3 years 15M. That's Dollar General shopping. Thanks for nutin Marvin

Too late BadebingBadeboom just signed with Lions. No biggie on this one.

Tabor will miss him...

Best of Luck, Bade... just realized I have never known your first name...

Damn, We had the tools on this board to fix this bitch :)

Got a rap for ya ...

Cards pick before ya Gumbo

Ya you be callin me Columbo

When I get your shit figured out

You'll be throwin yo fits all about

No don't get pissy on the board....

Oh shit that's all I got but I can do that shit Gumby!

Got a rap for ya ...

I didn't realize Will Smith was a Browns fan.

Got a rap for ya ...

Rap back at ya.. "Quit blowing Darren's dic?. Cuz I was going to take your shit. if you don't luv Brady, for trying to hang up 80, you just don't know your shit"

fits & pissy?? man you don't know me & the difference between fun & opinion. Good Luck, it's a fake game. I don't do fake well.

Rap back at ya.. "Quit blowing Darren's dic?. Cuz I was going to take your shit. if you don't luv Brady, for trying to hang up 80, you just don't know your shit"

fits & pissy?? man you don't know me & the difference between fun & opinion. Good Luck, it's a fake game. I don't do fake well.

Ok then it's on.lol

CJ Anderson resigns with the Broncos and now I don't need the RB in the mock draft.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14980708/denver-broncos-match-offer-sheet-running-back-cj-anderson

Oh BS you still want Henry!! (after 2-3ish 2maro, if no pick by 7am)

Z stole him already.

Z, been caught stealing once, when he was 5.. Blind Melon don't like Texas.. beats stealing crab legs..

Archived