THE BROWNS BOARD

Shooting in Orlando Nightclub

One Post

Don't be naive. The media and spin cycle will go off on many different engines depending on the reason for the shooting.

You can bet your ass if this guy was a religious lunatic the Democrats will be all over this like stink on shit.

On the other hand if it turns out to be terrorism related, guess what?

It was also Latin night at this place.

WSS

talk about spin... wonder if this gets traction? (to the glee of the libs of course)

but dont worry about its messenger, he (they) are only following the lib thought rule book

http://www.allenbwest.com/michellejesse/despicable-look-who-aclu-is-blaming-for-orlando-attack-and-its-not-guns

ACLU-tweet-630x345.jpg

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My sister worked for yrs as a tech in many many blood banks.. Including a stint just off the Diag .. Yeah, between HIV, Hep and a number of other blood issues, They test.. This conversation is just another "Hey look over here" attempt by the left to take focus off radical islam..

Seriously, why is so much energy being expended to avoid the 600 lb Gorilla in the room?

I'm just talking. Really not using all of my energy.

If the above is true, then way ban gay males from donating blood?

Ok, so we can probably agree that banning gays from donating blood is pretty stupid

Does this mean I have to actually have a back and forth with someone that wants to ban a religion from the US? I don't see that going anywhere fast...

Ok, so we can probably agree that banning gays from donating blood is pretty stupid

Does this mean I have to actually have a back and forth with someone that wants to ban a religion from the US? I don't see that going anywhere fast...

Woody can have a back and forth with anybody you want on any subject. Keep in mind that the Red Cross will test your blood so no worries there... ;)

But, and less I am misquoting him, JB says that the number one threat to American society, or something like that, is religion. And I think we will agreed that at this point in world history the Muslims are infinitely more dangerous than the Christians.

I don't think that an outright ban would be feasible but I do think we should pay much more attention. That's just an unfortunate truth.

And yes I think we could easily keep strict tabs on some of the Christian sects.

For the president to make political hay and completely overlooked the underlying problem in this case is one of the most vile things he's done since he's darkened the doorstep of the White House.

WSS

The fact that some 30% of western Muslims believe suicide bombings can be justified - among other dangerous thoughts, should be enough to be concerned about how dangerous this particular ideology is. The fact that virtually all recent terrorist attacks are committed by people who identify as Muslims executing Jihad (well you can they they aren't "real" muslims, but the quran says kill all enemies to Islam among other crap)

If we don't condemn the flaws in the Islam ideology then how is the problem going to get better? This sick bastard Omar Mateen was born in the US and still corrupted by the ideology of Islam (as have been so many others, like in the UK where more muslims have joined Isis than have joined the British military)

I just don't understand why the president won't talk about the connection between all these attacks, rapes and the idea of Islam - it's happening so widely and broadly where it's not like it's a fluke that it just happens to be muslims committing all these attrocities.

And even worse that Europe is bringing in millions of eastern muslims who believe in a lot worse at a significantly higher rate. Such as 1 in 10 Syrians supporting Isis - and we want to do that as well.

So very original.

Edit: so I see the phrase 'ban Muslims'.

How would you apply that? You have many that are born here, red blooded Americans not overly devout on their faith and good people. I have several as friends.

So you're just going to ban American citizens? To where? How? For how long? Are we prepared to send flesh and blood fellow citizens to a different country that will (allow) them asylum??

This is what I'm talking about, right here. It's about "protecting" anyone. It's simply a matter of "this policy would be fucking hard to remotely enforce".

Also, are we agreeing that we are going against the fundamental right of Americans to practice their religion? Are we (figuratively) saying that liberty comes at the cost of going against the building block of this country? When does that become a slippery slope?

If you'll note, none of those questions are liberal, it's called critical thinking.

Let's say this - ban all Muslims who have any extremist views, or terrorist ties/involvement in

terrorist beliefs.

Differentiate between good Muslims, and those who are a danger to all other Americans.

Then ban them - send them to the moon in a semi trailer, I don't care. Get them out.

If you are an enemy to our Constitution, and want to destroy other Americans' lives through

jihad, that's it. Show it to a non-liberal judge, and get an order to kick the threat out.

The bigger question is, why the hell keep ordering all these UNVETTED muslims in ???

Joining the nazi movement had it's perks - money, and unlimited power, uniforms...

seems just as sick to join the terrorist movement - very, very similar. and just as dangerous

arrogant and destructive to peoples' lives.

this president is exactly very much a bigot against who we are as a nation. He doesn't want to allow immigrants

who want to join us, be part of us. He wants those who do NOT.

Obamao and holder fought and fought and fought to kick the German homeschooler family back out of our country.

Oh, but his visiting aunt? fought to keep her, fighting to allow hundreds of thousands of refugees and all mexican border

crossers. Even those who have committed vile crimes... they still get released. and given them BENEFITS??? WTF?

Cloward-Priven It orignated with those two professors from Columbia.

from FACTCHECK:

"Barack Obama was a transfer student from California’s Occidental College when he came to Columbia University in 1981 as a 20-year-old junior"

and..... Saul Alinski. dangerous combination - it is the bigot that obamao became at an early age. it's who he IS.

He just lied about it to get the power to try to implement it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2012/03/14/how%20saul%20alinsky%20taught%20barack%20obama%20everything%20he%20knows%20about%20civic%20upheaval/

Woody can have a back and forth with anybody you want on any subject. Keep in mind that the Red Cross will test your blood so no worries there... ;)

But, and less I am misquoting him, JB says that the number one threat to American society, or something like that, is religion. And I think we will agreed that at this point in world history the Muslims are infinitely more dangerous than the Christians.

I don't think that an outright ban would be feasible but I do think we should pay much more attention. That's just an unfortunate truth.

And yes I think we could easily keep strict tabs on some of the Christian sects.

For the president to make political hay and completely overlooked the underlying problem in this case is one of the most vile things he's done since he's darkened the doorstep of the White House.

WSS

Believe it or not, a lot of people would agree that complete access to these type of guns is an underlying problem as well.

Im so tired of christians benchmarking their own history off of islam....which clearly is the worst of the abrahamic offspring. But frankly it all needs to die. Prople that dont understand the cyclical nature of this bullshit havent read history.

Christians like to point out how much better we are here in the west. Like hey we dont bang young ones here, keep slaves, throw fags off of tsll buildings. All of that is becausr of the influence of secular progressives on western culture. Otherwise you would all be the same impudent monkeys running around europe and sailing around the globe smashing babies over rocks <-----which is a true story

typical knee jerk response. Nobody said that.

It's obamao's glaring favoritism towards muslims in general,

his support and protection of all things islamic..

and his determination to flood America with "refugees" from

arabic/muslim countries, and illegals crossing what he wants

to be an open border..

Cleve, you need to be very quiet, and learn about what the op is,

before you just emotionally knee jerkie and smart off in ignorance.

No, I did not. You just knee jerked, not even being in the conversation again.

Be quiet and let the adults talk, and I'm giving a lot of the benefit of the doubt to Cleve...

I cant look atbthat video right now but is he actually saying on camera he kept people inside who were trying to get out?

He said he thought he was doing he right thing by not letting the shooter out, but then he said there were a bunch of people banging on the door trying to get out.

Apparently the shooter also made a couple trips to Saudi Arabia, and his father makes videos praising the Taliban and shitting on the US

So the Isis links probably more legitimate than the "maybe he was just crazy and said that " randomly argument

No, I did not. You just knee jerked, not even being in the conversation again.

Be quiet and let the adults talk, and I'm giving a lot of the benefit of the doubt to Cleve...

Jesus Christ yes you did. It's literally what you typed for fuck's sake.

Jesus Christ yes you did. It's literally what you typed for fuck's sake.

Jrb

...wait... I typed that I knee jerked? what is with you, anyways? a cleve second login?

Look, asswipe, go back and freaking READ. He said obamao CALLED them personally.

no, I didn't say that at all. You are a moron.

Here is what I SAID:

Posted Today, 11:36 AM
investigated twice by the FBI...
and...
let go free by...
obamao.
here is what Cleve said:
Posted Today, 11:52 AM
Yes, obama called tje fbi and said hands off that guy he's a good buddy. Bad cal, bad!
+ 0
MultiQuote
I never said obamao called them and told them nothin. I simply say that
obamao's general policies of letting these islamists go, his favoritism towards
their religion,
His policies are responsible for the lax enforcement/non-existent enforcement
of our immigraition laws, and any muslim has obamao's protection, the entire religion does.
He still will not say "muslim extremist", or "islamic terrorist"
But he asswiped smarted off about us "clinging to our Bible and our guns" however
he said it.
Obamao's policies are enforced by obamao's handpicked directors.
director of IRS - scandal against Chritian orgs, and convervative groups... CHECK
director of INjustice dept - scandal over higgardly emails protection, refusal to
prosecute direct of IRS... CHECK
it goes on and on.
it is because of obamao.
now, just STFU and maybe somebody will think you are smarter than you are.

let go free by...
obamao.

Surely you aren't that stupid. This is WHAT YOU FUCKING SAID. Do you understand how the English language works to include possessive pronouns? Holy tap dancing christ dude, get a grip. You don't get to blindly blame someone like a moron and stumble backwards when called out on it.

Archived