THE BROWNS BOARD

Shooting in Orlando Nightclub

One Post

fwiw some guy in france stabbed a cop and claimed allegience to isis as well, they found a "VIP" hit list in his house.

When will they ever learn that they need to ban knives so this won't happen again

That argument doesn't get any better each time its used, FYI

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was a self hating poofter moving on. Dad probably found out his son likes pecker and said well this is the only way you get your mooslim honor back. Bet the dad had something to do with it in that way. Oh and dont forget to yell isis as the police are pumping you fill of lead

There are some fundamental differences between the two...

Like how the people who want to ban the guns don't want to talk about the people using the guns - unless it fits a friendly, cozy narrative like a white male.

Like how the people who want to ban the guns don't want to talk about the people using the guns - unless it fits a friendly, cozy narrative like a white male.

And of course anything other than "Ban all Muslims!" will get shouted down by the other side

Let's not lose sight of the fact that the terrorist pledged support ISIS and scouted other locations for a possible terror attack. It had nothing to do with him taking it in the ass.

And supposedly had at least one accomplice

Can someone explain to me why the left is so apologetic to Islam? Milo released a great article talking about the left's hierarchy of victimhood and how it's placed Islam squarely at the top of it. And this is really ironic because Islam is okay with killing everyone below them on that hierarchy. And before people start saying "this is only radical Islam and not moderate Islam," most of the Muslim majority countries will throw people in prison or kill them if they're caught having gay sex. This is what moderate Islam looks like over there. Why on earth do we want to import a bunch of people who have religious views that are irreconcilable with homosexuality? I'd link the Pew poll, but bbedward has already posted it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory#Africa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory#Asia

Let's not lose sight of the fact that the terrorist pledged support ISIS and scouted other locations for a possible terror attack. It had nothing to do with him taking it in the ass.

But did he get training and supplies from isis? No he didnt. He's a peter puffer and isis gets all the credit for doing what exactly? Did they provide aerisl recon of the gay club? I promise you isis guys immediately start giving each other nice long blowjobs as they watch americzn news do norhing for a week but talk about them. It fuels them. And what fo they have to fo? Threy skype eith these cunts snd say hey good luck homie 73 virgins and all right? Get to work!!!

But did he get training and supplies from isis? No he didnt. He's a peter puffer and isis gets all the credit for doing what exactly? Did they provide aerisl recon of the gay club? I promise you isis guys immediately start giving each other nice long blowjobs as they watch americzn news do norhing for a week but talk about them. It fuels them. And what fo they have to fo? Threy skype eith these cunts snd say hey good luck homie 73 virgins and all right? Get to work!!!

Isis tells people to stay home and do jihadi stuff in their homelands.

Pledging allegiance to Isis and the caliphate is all you have to do essentially to be a member.

This guy pledged allegiance to an enemy of the United States and slaughtered Americans in a coordinated, planned attack with at least one accomplice.

The ideology Isis has is what matters and what needs to die, it doesn't matter if Isis was directly involved or he was in communication with isis leaders.

---

The guy had a wife who he was abusive to (Even moderate Islam is not a friend to women), a son - the deflection that "he's just a troubled gay guy" is as ridiculous as anything I've ever had. Troubled gay people don't just coordinate and meticulously plan attacks to kill several Americans on US soil.

Extremists are an issue, (Islamic the biggest) as the days move forward I would expect more people emboldened by attacks. It will be important to separate those whom share the same sick ideologies vs those who are sadly going to be profiled incorrectly based on their skin color and religious affiliation because the anger from the loss of lives will cloud judgment. That's about the only thing we can smartly do at this point.

and right after that, it says :

"KFDA reported that there were several ambulances positioned outside the store as officers made their way in. Police were reportedly looking for a "Somalian man wearing Kakhi pants," KFDA-TV stated."

So they know who he is

Police scanner said his name was Mohammed Khalid (Somalian) and he had a note written in Arabic with him after being killed. But apparently it's also believed he was a former employee of said wal mart.

Luckily he's the only one dead

a hush from...

the wh, or an underling fullfulling his general directive.

kinda like mmgw morphed into "climate change"

eventually, it may very well change again into

"little pretty snowflakes and scary sunlight"....

Per diehards own link.....this guy was "scouting" the club regularly for 3 years and to make sure his cover wasnt "blown" he would "blow" guys in tje bathrooms. Haha ok i made that last part up but he's been patroning the club and cruising guys for 3 years there. My assesment stands.

Archived