THE BROWNS BOARD

Shooting in Orlando Nightclub

One Post

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And tje fake ass social media bs continues

Majority of it isn't fake, you should see some of the twitter responses to Milo yiannopoulos - plenty of threats to shoot him, behind him, sodomize him. Because he insulted Islam and is gay.

And you can bet that little attention queen is behind alot of them

I could say, that according to opinion polls of the muslim community as many as 95% of them think homosexuality should be illegal - including over 50% in the UK. So maybe large segments of the muslim community are just straight anti-Gay and it's real, or we can just say it's all fake and that's not how it really is.

So with that logic is Bush directly responsible for 9/11? Especially considering such credible Intel we had in the weeks leading up to that event.

(For reference I already know what answer I'll get in response, I just want to see if maybe I'm shocked a little)

So with that logic is Bush directly responsible for 9/11? Especially considering such credible Intel we had in the weeks leading up to that event.

(For reference I already know what answer I'll get in response, I just want to see if maybe I'm shocked a little)

Bush isn't entirely responsible for 9/11, but he did have those daily briefings that he ignored and kept pushing back meetings about regarding an imminent terror attack.

I'd say he didn't do everything he could have done to prevent it

http://www.inquisitr.com/3216728/noor-salman-missing-wife-of-orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-goes-into-hiding-as-details-emerge-about-her-possible-knowledge-of-attack/

Mateens wife has gone missing.

But of course, all good Muslims tell the authorities about extremism. Just like in San Bernardino...and Belgium...and this girl.

So with that logic is Bush directly responsible for 9/11? Especially considering such credible Intel we had in the weeks leading up to that event. Tiam

Well, Tiam, you disappoint me. 9/11 was planned for THREE YEARS. That is 36 months, believe it or not...

and Bush had been president for about eight months of that. Now, follow me closely here, ...what is 36 - 8?

............ want to borrow a calculator.... oh, you got it !!!! YES ! 28 months. Sooooooo... Bill Clinton was president

for 28 months... and Bush was president for 8 months. It was Clinton who didn't give the go ahead to take out

bin laden when they had him... he was "unavailable" with lewinski.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/10/trump_should_blame_clinton_not_bush_for_911.html

"Yes, Jeb Bush admitted in his 2013 book, Immigration Wars, that a number of the 9/11 hijackers entered the U.S. on visas that were granted by a “leaky” immigration system, but that system was in place before his brother took office, and the visas were granted to the 9/11 hijackers before George W. Bush took his oath of office...........

... a number of the hijackers entered the U.S. on his watch and even though Bill Clinton laid the seeds for 9/11 by his treating the first World Trade Center attack in 1993 as a law enforcement matter and by flubbing numerous opportunities to kill or capture Osama bin Laden. AsInvestor’s Business Daily (IBD) editorialized back in 2008:

Fact is, the Clinton administration's decision to treat the February 1993 attack as a law enforcement matter rather than a declaration of war on the United States was the first step down a road to a 9/11 that saw Americans killed by terrorists on three continents without a decisive military response. Obama would take us down that path again.

James Woolsey, who was CIA director in 1993, says that advocating the law enforcement approach ignores the fact that bin Laden was indicted in 1998 before the bombings of our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania and the attack on the USS Cole.

The Cole attack occurred in October 2000, one of the opening salvos by terrorists that Bill Clinton ignored. Bill Clinton had many opportunities to get Osama bin Laden, including during the famous “wag the dog” attack as he was consulting with presidential adviser Monica Lewinsky. As IBD noted:

Another chance came on Aug. 20, 1998, in the famous "wag the dog" attack at the height of l'affaire Lewinsky, when cruise missiles were actually fired at a bin Laden encampment in Afghanistan.

Problem was, Clinton ordered that the Pakistanis be informed of the attack, lest they believed the cruise missile in their air space were fired by India, which didn't have any cruise missiles.

The news, of course, was leaked and bin Laden fled.

Yet another missed opportunity came in May 1999 when the CIA reported that bin Laden would be in Kandahar, Afghanistan, for five days. As the 9/11 Commission report said: "If this intelligence was not 'actionable,' working-level officials said at the time and today, it was hard for them to imagine how any intelligence could meet that standard."

It was the Clinton administration that could have put Osama bin Laden out of commission before 9/11. It was under the Clinton administration that Americans were killed by terrorists on three continents without a meaningful response.

It was under Bill Clinton that we left Somalia in disgrace after dead Americans were dragged through the streets, giving Osama all the encouragement and proof of our lack of will he needed.

The fact is that President George W. Bush did keep us safe after September 11, 2001 attacks. It was the actions -- or lack of them -- by President Bill Clinton that led to the attack and put us in the crosshairs of the 9/11 hijackers and Osama bin Laden."

http://www.city-journal.org/html/why-fbi-didn%E2%80%99t-stop-911-12373.html

read it, Tiam. and stop changing subjects of threads like a liberal. The diversionary

tactic is tiresome.

Obamao's immigration policies and extreme overt favoritism for islam has encouraged

these attacks, his lack of stopping them overseas has given rise to isis, and over here,

has bragged on islam so much that here and there, a "muslim" who is Americans has

gone off the violent deep end.

You have to FOLLOW my logic before you try to use it or you fail.

Michael Moore much?

Archived