THE BROWNS BOARD

Guess the Movie Quote

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be like me. Salvation doesn't lie within four walls. I'm too serious to be a dilettante and too much a dabbler to be a professional. Even the most miserable life is better than a sheltered existence in an organized society where everything is calculated and perfected.[/size]

Cape Fear?

Don't be like me. Salvation doesn't lie within four walls. I'm too serious to be a dilettante and too much a dabbler to be a professional. Even the most miserable life is better than a sheltered existence in an organized society where everything is calculated and perfected.

Breakfast at Tiffany's?

It's a classic one, one of the best films ever. I figured it was harder to cheat, but if you want me to refrain from classic foreign films in the future, i'll keep it to just American.

It has been more than long enough. I did look it up......and it is absolutely an obscure quote that no one would have ever been likely to get. Give the answer.

He gave a good clue that it was a classic foreign film, I figured it was Fellini, and I googled it and it was.

Pretty well-known film, although I don't remember the dialogue, just the beautiful girl in the fountain.

Z

He gave a good clue that it was a classic foreign film, I figured it was Fellini, and I googled it and it was.

Pretty well-known film, although I don't remember the dialogue, just the beautiful girl in the fountain.

Z

So, everyone has googled it. No one would have gotten it really without doing that. Sorry Stillmotion, but we need to move on. It is still your turn. Do another that might plausibly be guessed.

Archived