THE BROWNS BOARD

Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...

Tour2ma

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round Four/Total Summary:

Offense: 16/65

QBs - 0/7; RBs - 1/8; WRs - 3/15; TEs - 4/10; OTs - 5/12; OGs - 2/8; OCs - 1/5

Defense: 21/79

Edge - 5/18; DT - 4/14; ILB - 1/6; OLB - 6/10; CB - 3/19; S - 2/12

S/T -- 0

Observations:

• D wins another round.
  • OLBs break out while DL demand remains high.
  • OTs' demand continues to build.
  • When will the S/T dam break?

Mayock's 5th ranked TE who starred at the combine gives Andrew Luck another option

Kirk Ferentz at Iowa does teach a TE how to block.Good pick.wonder if browns will take a good look at Jake Butt,but may cost a 3rd?

Long way to go until the top of round 6. However, if we do speed up get there before Monday AM, go ahead and make a pick for me for the Jags/Rams. I would just be looking for BPA at that point.

If not there yet by Monday morn, I will want to make my own picks.

Long way to go until the top of round 6. However, if we do speed up get there before Monday AM, go ahead and make a pick for me for the Jags/Rams. I would just be looking for BPA at that point.

If not there yet by Monday morn, I will want to make my own picks.

No problem Gip.

Im ready!

Watching whats going on!!! Will pick when my turn!

It'll be fun to compare where players are taken in the draft compared to where they were taken in here, we've all used different big boards etc

Or we know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone........OR.... :-}~

Should have taken Kelly at #1 rd 5 we cant live by Defense alone......!

Isaiah Ford Va Tech-A first team All-ACC selection by the ACSMA and Coaches ... Played in 13 games with 12 starts ... Set a Virginia Tech single-season record with 75 catches ... Set a school record for touchdown catches in a season with 11 ... Became the first Virginia Tech player to have more than 1,000 receiving yards in a single season ... Had 75 catches for 1164 yards and 11 touchdowns. 2nd 1000+ yd season in a row 2016 with 79 receptions and 1094 yds.

Very glad he was still there for me today.

GM absences...

Here is how we will proceed:

• The Commisioner, me or my designee, will determine when a GM is deemed "absent".
  • As in the real draft we will skip an absent GM's teams.
  • When the GM shows, he can pick from remaining players at anytime.
  • If 24 hours pass, or at the end of the current round, whichever comes first, we will collectively back-fill any skipped picks.

C.J. Beathard (QB)

Super Bowl :)

I know... but I waited too long to pull the trigger on Chad Kelly.

CJ is likely backup limited, whereas Chad has a chance I tells ya, but CJ's work at the Combine caught my eye. Really liked his arm... thought he threw the best out routes of the bunch off 3-step drops...

Then I saw his 5 and 7-step drops... turtle slow is being kind. If he simply needs work, needs repetitions to get his foot quickness up to average, then he has a shot... not a great shot, but a shot, at being a long-term backup in the league.

lol... you, sir are on the clock... and clearly not absent...

... but about to be... Pm sent.... moving on at noon EDT.

Archived