THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

How about that March 4th?

You're a moron 

On 3/3/2021 at 10:57 AM, JAFBF said:

image.png.9eba7b62a4a286dfee6c00b559923f1f.png

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2438868/three-percenters-named-plot-storm-capitol-tomorrow/

Total Bullshit - staged FF just like Jan 6.

Both of these groups are way smarter than to do something as stupid as this.

Just so happens Congress this week is in the process of passing Gun laws - a "Gun" incident is exactly what they (Congress) want to push this crap through.

Hopefully this will be exposed enough that it gets called off.

image.png.1ea0c70f613a407dcacc1d852fb30732.png

https://amgreatness.com/2021/03/04/dreaded-qanon-march-4-uprising-fails-to-materialize-in-the-capitol/

Couldn't say any clearer than I did that it was not a "QAnon" or Three Percenter's event.

Yea, I expected BLAntifa to pull some crap, Congress did clear out of town though, and as stated, hoped the exposure shut it down.

They're looking at extending the Troops being stationed there another two months (at least) now as well.

image.png.a5a57b01bcb94b9aababbb00f9a92b7b.png

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-theorists-switch-date-march-20-after-no-trump-inauguration-call-4th-false-flag-1573871

No.

More BS, if anyone shows up, it'll be BLAntifa.

Absolutely no reason for anyone to go to Washington on the 20th that I've seen anything about.

You'd think they would've learned yesterday they aren't calling the shots on this.

image.thumb.png.18798141ee04e4ea3428e0807edf7358.png

image.png.a7a8c5e81069af7e65bb1d52e27d32a0.png

https://defiantamerica.com/john-sullivan-goes-on-live-stream-interview-and-admits-that-his-father-is-the-retired-usaf-general-who-got-caught-with-loose-nukes/

Sullivan is 100% Antifa for those not looking into this - I believe he's the one that was filming the whole ordeal inside the Capitol and sold the Film for $70k to two News outlets (CNN & ABC ?).

Yes, the FBI Official testified before Congress this week - only one shot fired, that "killed" Ashli Babbitt (one of four names she used).

Sicknick, no blunt trauma, likely a Stroke (pre-exisiting Med condition).

There are video clips of BLAntifa changing into "MAGA" clothes.

Timelines are also way off, Trump was still speaking (purposefully late) when the Capitol building was "opened".

Speech location was also ~ 1.6 Mi away from said "insurrection".

Seriously, anyone believing the Dems narrative needs to reevaluate their thinking - with over a Million people do you think anyone could have held the Capitol building ?

I'll be generous, even 100k (probably 10k) could have taken it out if that was the goal.

No, this was a demonstration of this :

image.png.6f67437b022670d12d64b4918f05097c.png

On 1/25/2021 at 9:20 PM, JAFBF said:

image.png.5f7043ad0956d1e41ec1e308cfb99b26.png

image.png.4effbb25821a5c7cdc88e530815a16c8.png

On 2/23/2021 at 10:55 PM, JAFBF said:

image.png.ff9530029b9fdaf8ad4287e9abe3cebe.png

And, the WH is still quite dark at night   .   .   .  

image.png.de1144451da3212d7e36ea6ff2b22dbb.png

Haven't checked to see if the Snipers on the Roof have resumed their stations (they've been absent for some time), and still no evidence of Marine Guards.

There have also been observations of "sizeable" items being wheeled out the front door of the WH at night.

Heard Troops may be on station until roughly the end of the year   .   .   .  

Just posting some "oddities"   😁

Here's a few more for the Evening.

image.png.bbf2a0983b7400564d4fd5614405b9da.png

Lincoln you say, when we had two Presidents one time (Lincoln / Jefferson Davis) ?

image.png.4cc5449c9e21ae48e589efeb656846ff.png

🤔

Still too soon I think - scary times ahead.

You're a moron

image.png.870b779ba952d7ae5384bde2812e1d13.png

https://www.theblaze.com/news/liberals-melt-down-on-twitter-over-video-of-sen-sinemas-sassy-vote-against-the-minimum-wage-hike

image.png.848a1ec9292669fb3b2da64078709eff.png

I posted several months ago that I'm starting to suspect Sinema is a DINO.

Still have some questions on AOC as well   .   .   .   no one can really be that Retarded without it being an act can they ?

There are going to be surprises on both sides as this winds up.

Is it just me, or are the "conservative" leaning women just more attractive than the Lib ?

image.thumb.png.de79ccb0ba702b5ae4f95e4f4dcfa0cb.png

Cheyenne Mountain (NORAD) has supposedly been locked down for about a year now   .   .   .   (very serious stuff).

Personnel theory (I've mentioned several weeks/months ago) is that one (of a few) things coming up was going to be a "scare" event.

Can you think of a bigger "scare" event than an escalating DEFCON Alert level ?

Ya'll remember the Hawaii event a few years back ?

Some are still poo pooing that, but it was the real deal.

Again, personnel theory, but don't be surprised to see some related event involving Washington (formerly DC) in the not too distant future.

May even result in the "requirement" of burying Washington to cover over said disaster   .   .   .  aka 911 (more some other time).

Just a theory, but park it in the back of your mind should such a scenario (real or contrived) presents itself.

Stressful times ?

Actually as things move on and pieces fall into place, things seem calmer and calmer too me.

No, things are not going to be resolved tomorrow, it's going to take time yet, and going through these events will be stressful (as we are seeing now).

But Congress is destroying the Country   .   .   .  

Maybe    .   .   .   maybe not.

There is so much smoke and mirrors right now it's really hard too see what is really going on (see CGI above as just a few examples).

Ask yourself, how much of the "weird" $#!+ going on I've posted the last several days makes any kind of normal sense ?

Probably not a whole lot, I know it's outside what I've seen/expected, and I'm an OMF.

TLDR - don't freak out if you see "End of Days" type of events coming in the near future.

Yes, I said long ago if they (Dems) regained control we could expect "End of Days" type of events/scenarios   .   .   .   there is a wild card I hadn't factored in at the time.

Are we not seeing these type of events manifest right now ?

Watch what the House of Rep are pushing through this week and next (really bad - 2A).

Back on topic, far (?) future, don't be surprised to see the "need" to Bull Doze / bury Washington (physically) due to some kind of "event".

One day, maybe I'll go more into the necessity of it.

For those that have been paying attention, I've hinted at before the possibility of a "Hawaii" type event occurring in the near future.

Keep this in mind if/when it happens so as not to give yourself a Heart Attack.

Looking at the current Geo Political situation, there is really no call for things to escalate to this level.

Even so, keep in mind we have more at hand than people realize to deal with such things   .   .   .   a foolhardy situation for advesaries.

This.

This is going on - scoff as you will, the future proves past in this - no other Leader has done this :

image.png.f46fbf4d95aac2a376a67d8395fa45af.png

This, is being dealt with - now.

In just the past week, hundreds of missing children have been recovered.

This is World wide, and our forces are dealing with it

Recall the articles of "underground" warfare Training I've posted over the last few years - this is it.

image.png.681abd2a7a75d85791e25d03f9d2f4bf.png

FYI.

image.png.8b5d5f3b9c43d2bceab860b9a74608e9.png

image.png.5a5689cb3dd42f8a86e11acf8beec17a.png

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-56012952

For those that may this is the future   .   .   . 

My thoughts on this have always been that it is backed by nothing, it is limited to ~21M Bitcoins, and it was really invented by CIA/NSA.

The primary BTC processor is under the Three Gorges Dam (China), which is about to burst/fail   .   .   .   just a PSA.

18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Screen-Shot-2017-08-15-at-5.38.14-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2017-08-15-at-5.37.43-PM.png

What's the age of the victims (Pedos & Children) ?

The first graph you posted has a logic too it - Summer & Swimming.

The second graph, with more info, may be valid as well.

See, I can play that game as well   .   .   .   not my point, but unrelated events at times have other correlations.

The graph I posted have more information than either of the ones you posted, but okay.

Question for you - what was the World like before Big Pharma ?

Will need a trip back in History for this   .   .   .   maybe one day I'll dig more into this.

Oh, here's the Snow you were looking for the other day.

18 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

What's the age of the victims (Pedos & Children) ?

The first graph you posted has a logic too it - Summer & Swimming.

The second graph, with more info, may be valid as well.

See, I can play that game as well   .   .   .   not my point, but unrelated events at times have other correlations.

The graph I posted have more information than either of the ones you posted, but okay.

Question for you - what was the World like before Big Pharma ?

Will need a trip back in History for this   .   .   .   maybe one day I'll dig more into this.

Oh, here's the Snow you were looking for the other day.

Please dude, it's fucking snow.