THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

This pertains to the previous post   .   .   .   in a future post.

image.png.d312f1e3da4e2a259317068ca6e0b149.png

"Cancel Culture", among other things  is changing the definitions of words we use (altering History).

This is not a new thing, but has been going on for Decades/Centuries   .   .   .  keep this in mind (it reaches way back).

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

What's the age of the victims (Pedos & Children) ?

The first graph you posted has a logic too it - Summer & Swimming.

The second graph, with more info, may be valid as well.

See, I can play that game as well   .   .   .   not my point, but unrelated events at times have other correlations.

The graph I posted have more information than either of the ones you posted, but okay.

Question for you - what was the World like before Big Pharma ?

Will need a trip back in History for this   .   .   .   maybe one day I'll dig more into this.

Oh, here's the Snow you were looking for the other day.

HAHAHAHAHA

you're a fucking moron man

22 hours ago, hammertime said:

Need to get at least 70% “woke”

people are just not ready.....

let Biden and crew keep showing us there plan.

black hats/white hats.     How do you know?

Not a short quick answer to this, basically this whole thread is about this.

Yea, what is going on and the trajectory we are on looks damn bad.

Stressful, frustrating, even infuriating are good assessments of where we are.

Chaos.

There are no solid dates for the resolution of this, we are in an event driven situation.

image.png.aed960277f0883a681f54babeceb2aeb.png

We're not going to know, and neither should the enemy (Fog of War).

I don't know the path, but I can pick out anomalies / things that are out of bounds of what should be occurring.

I've been posting many of these the past few weeks - they're not trivial.

So, while the path / dates can't really be given, the destination is the same.

Actually, the destination since starting this thread is far greater than anything I expected, but so too is the level of corruption / evil we are facing.

I cover a lot of ground / material in a day.

Some is tossed (bogus/unverifiable), some I sit on (more verification or timing issues), and some is posted here (not 100% accuracy, but the best as can be done at the time).

The 70% figure is not my number, it is from one of the more reliable sources I review occasionally (could be text/Twitterish, audio, or video Blogs).

Not really a big deal this one - 50% vs 50% you're going to have problems, 60% vs 40% there are still going to be issues but not as bad, around 70% there is much less chance of Civil unrest.

I don't have time to keep up with everything, but I did post a week or so back a bit about Bidan (vote) regret.

It's only getting worse as time goes on.

Problem is there are still those knuckleheads that are difficult to get through too (we have a few on here), and some are actually on the Payroll of the enemy (BLAntifa).

Some of the info I'm hearing from folks such as Linwood, Lindel, and Powell (as well as others) is that the vote was actually 80% to 90% this past Election.

Yea, there are going too be scoffers and deniers of this no doubt, but that is what they are seeing from the data they've seen.

The big problem that is being highlighted is that everything is corrupt and unreliable (DOJ/FBI/Congress/Judicial System/etc).

The Courts with not even look at Cases, dismissing them as having "no standing".

Funny, same reason the O Birth Certificate never went through the Courts   .   .   .   wonder how may folk know that ?

Lot of Rabbit holes here, any many directions we can go to get to the goal.

Follow up on end of February items.

I had mentioned there were two unknown events the last week of Feb, and followed up with a bit about the "Emolument Clause".

There is actually something going on in regards too this, don't have much info or dates, but there are filings in progress.

Another item for this time frame involves the Dominion voting machines (more or less), and actually pertains to Ohio (you should all know more about that than me).

There has been a 30 day timer running on the dissemination of information since approximately this time that should have expired today (3/12).

Now granted, it will likely take a few days to sort out, but a new Case via "side channels" is getting ready to be filed early next week - should have "standing" as well.

Anomalies ?

Yea, I've got some more, but likely won't get too them this Evening.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You've ruined your life

You're a moron

You are consumed with J.....it’s very odd.

I think he’s cracked your armour and made you open your eyes just a little and that bothers you.

you supposedly don’t post anymore but you find time to insult a stranger? 

Start with really obvious stuff like the election results.  80 million for mush brains?

No.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You've ruined your life

You're a moron

image.png.a52202a8a8b996c44d7bc05bc833b3da.png

https://farleftfacts.org/white-people/math-yes-math-is-racist/

So, as a holder of a Six Sigma "Black" Belt, I guess that makes you a super Racist huh ?

Absurd ?

Go ask Dr. Seuss, Mr. Potato Head, Pepe Le Pew, Aunt Jemima   .   .   .   

They're not going to stop, and there are no sacred Cows.

But this is all hunky dory, right ?

10 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.a52202a8a8b996c44d7bc05bc833b3da.png

https://farleftfacts.org/white-people/math-yes-math-is-racist/

So, as a holder of a Six Sigma "Black" Belt, I guess that makes you a super Racist huh ?

Absurd ?

Go ask Dr. Seuss, Mr. Potato Head, Pepe Le Pew, Aunt Jemima   .   .   .   

They're not going to stop, and there are no sacred Cows.

But this is all hunky dory, right ?

You're a moron

Your guy lost and now you're being led around by the nose from one "cancel culture" to another. Mr Potato Head, Aunt Jemima, etc. All just meaningless shit that the powers that be are using to keep you wound up. To keep you stupid and angry until the next election.

For all of the free thought you think you have... you're nothing more than a little wind up doll. Just throw in some extra stupidity/crazy with all of this Q nonsense.

You're a moron

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're a moronYour guy lost and now you're being led around by the nose from one "cancel culture" to another. Mr Potato Head, Aunt Jemima, etc. All just meaningless shit that the powers that be are using to keep you wound up. To keep you stupid and angry until the next election.For all of the free thought you think you have... you're nothing more than a little wind up doll. Just throw in some extra stupidity/crazy with all of this Q nonsense.You're a moron

yet, he still sounds more sane than you. Go figure, woodpecker.

cancel culture is a product of the left, 

along with #me too 

white priveledge that morphed into or from critical race theory and / or the color revolution

not to mention all the lgbtqq and its quest to legitimize trans queers and pedos 

its really hard to keep track of all the weird leftist political SJ ideals 

but definetly not hard to place the source party of this madness - the progressive left

• Upvote 1

On 3/14/2021 at 7:59 AM, MLD Woody said:

You're a moron

Your guy lost and now you're being led around by the nose from one "cancel culture" to another. Mr Potato Head, Aunt Jemima, etc. All just meaningless shit that the powers that be are using to keep you wound up. To keep you stupid and angry until the next election.

For all of the free thought you think you have... you're nothing more than a little wind up doll. Just throw in some extra stupidity/crazy with all of this Q nonsense.

You're a moron

Only if you think cheating is winning (massive Election fraud) - takin' time, but it's coming out.