THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Example (one of many).

image.png.0533f12d0c82eaf5ad1b2099c39aeadb.png

(Both are different) the latter is definitely a guy, that many believe is being played by :

image.thumb.png.d3efa1592ed1a667c8bb99be036ea0ee.png

Crazy $#!+ isn't it ?

Still no one questions why Bidan looks different and has different colored Eyes ?

Anomalies upon anomalies is what I've been concentrating on posting lately   .   .   .   even today, both (primary) AF1 Planes left Edwards AFB and neither pulled the AF1 designation.

Wakey wakey, we are yet to see the AF1 Call Sign for Bidan when he is on a Plane, even ones that should be by their very nature designated AF1.

All these things are not normal - your Radar should be up and on high alert.

I've shown how they are (intentionally it seems) getting sloppier and sloppier at covering the fraud that is the Bidan "Presidency".

The DOD picture video I posted yesterday should have your Alarm Bells ringing   .   .   .  

image.png.456a70bfaeac87a71323e2cf6da96063.png

image.png.79ef336c7e614dc2346f172dd82eafd8.png

(Remember the Saudi Sword Dance - a very high honor).

This is for the World, not just the US.

For those that are aware that things are not right, this time is going to be very frustrating   .   .   .   this is not for you, this is for those still (asleep) in the Spell (more truth than you can imagine) of the MSM.

• Thanks 1

There are definitely challenging / stressful times ahead, but take this too Heart as something to look forward too.

image.png.99065fed098ba47760b98db08d02e3be.png

https://www.sciencenatures.com/2021/03/scientists-state-there-is-another-world_18.html

I'm seeing rumblings of this and other (Classified to non Classified) things coming out late this Summer (+/- months - part of "Covid" package stipulations).

Haven't touched on the Southernmost Continent much if any, but there some very interesting things going on there :

image.png.652ea155ba4d792244133d15827f8601.png

He (Kerry) took off right after the 2016 Election for Antarctica (incredible timing, but not much else known - other than he is bad news).

Buzz Aldrin had some very interesting short lived Tweets about his visit to Antarctica.

image.png.b9a0ae3fa68a7b2595ea4636d53f3d1c.png

Interesting "Geology", no ?

Many other (odd) high profile folk have made the Pilgrimage too Antarctica as well.

Also,

image.png.eb370a5d3948ed12a685be18fae1b225.png

Yea, I've seen pretty interesting stuff related too this, but seeing as more exposure is only a few months away   .   .   .   let's wait for some more solidified info.

I don't know for sure when this OT Quarter is over, and as I said we may well go into double OT (I believe this is currently the case sadly), (have seen something along these lines from Sydney Powell), but there are so many other things going on as well, as the above, that our focus is highly likely to be bouncing all over the place in the not too distant future.

For those struggling, do I get discouraged/frustrated ?

Yes, I do, but I also see the need to pull in as many people as possible (awaken) to see what is really going on.

There is a HUGE correlation going on now too what occurred in 1918 (+/- year) too what is going on now :

* Spanish Flu

* Masks - lead too multiple illnesses (Bacterial Pneumonia which we are seeing now).

* Vaccinations - which caused problems, as we are again seeing now.

* Antifia, which led too Nazi Germany, this is in progress right now in the US if you are paying attention.

* BLM, essentially the same as Antifa above   .   .   .   there was an article yesterday where they were tagged with money laundering (too DNC as I had shown months ago).

* more I'm forgetting.

Yea, sounds crazy, but the phrase "History repeats itself" is where we currently are.

Go review the late 1918 + a few years, and that is a very good game plan as too what they have planned for us   .   .   .   they use the same Playbook over and over and over   .   .   .  

Be Wise enough too see that.

Many of us here are OMF's, but we need to guide those that are younger to see what is going on and what is coming.

Sadly, this battle will never be over - "The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants".

For now, we are in a Cyclic existence, perhaps this round we have the chance to break out.

No, I am not calling for violence.

That time may come as our Founders called for (read the Constitution), but I'm thinking there is more going on that calls for that to be held off for now.

I believe it was "The Sands of Iwo Jima" (John Wayne), where the Civilians screwed up the Military plan on defense of the Island / Battle.

We are not in a too dissimilar situation too that right now, only the CCP is the current adversary/infiltrator (concern at both Borders).

I know there are folks that are ready to take action, but I hope they will hold off for a while as things play out.

We are in unprecedented times, there are things going on that we have no idea of what they are (nor should we know at this point) - OPSEC.

For now, trust our Troops (and their intentions to protect their Families)   .   .   .   they are going too know more about the current Mission than we are at this point.

No AF1, Fenced/Guarded DC, Lights out on WH @ 2300 (need too check post St. Patrick's Day - possible Marker), a few other anomalies around the WH.

To me, the AF1 designation failure over the last few months is a HUGE Red flag - that just doesn't happen, it's a mark of prestige around the World.

Note, there are Nations that do not recognize Bidan as POTUS   .   .   .   no big deal ?

"Let's see what happens"

😁

So, the Press is no longer traveling on AF1 with the leader   .   .   .  

This is the clip I tried to get to work a few days back.

Definitely can see a different Skeletal structure here, not something that's like to change this drastically.