THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

image.png.c092622a7de2159300b7f8b07ffc76b1.png

https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/bidens-land-management-nominee-once-called-population-control-environmental

Most folk haven't figured it out yet, pretty much too late (?) for many.

No ?

What have I posted about Gates and his Eugenics ways ?

Epstein ?

Genetic Engineering via plans being executed on his New Mexico properties.

Agenda 2021 / 2030 - something even I huffed out, is in play right now.

Maybe I'll get time to go over this more before too much longer.

I have touched on it in the past   .   .   .   the Clock is running though.

Crazy $h!t incoming.

image.png.4721ce330aebff87e7648125eea175c0.png

Lot more wrinkles here than I can go into right now (Flights), but things are getting really interesting.

image.png.9d2bcf5b99d501029886b7c2ca9121e9.png

That would be "Surfside" FL.

image.png.64f50730653a4ff920cc00ad55decbcf.png

Why yes she was.

She was traveling to a few locations last week - Miami area was one.

image.thumb.png.540515fa1769ad56d9cf5033d4123b0d.png

Daaayyyeeemmmm.

That Building (as in the same) looks awful familiar   .   .   .  

She did report losing a Burner Phone in one of the Closets there   .   .   .   and it is indeed lost now.

Told ya'll long ago, Tore is hooked up.

No, I don't believe she rigged the Building, but I do believe she "acquired" some McAfee Drives (lot more on that).

After all, she's had Hunter's Laptop for a long time (at least a copy)   .   .   .   my guess is Rudi is involved in that one way or another (giver or receiver).

Totally crazy things going on, a lot I'm not going to go into right now for a few reasons.

Good stuff, but still some real bad times over the next couple months coming.

• Haha 1

my god, you're a delusional, dangerous moron

- you're reposting fake McAfee tweets that are moving around the dipshit Q community and working up all of your fellow morons

- McAfee was a grade A troll. He was about to spend the rest of his life in an actual prison, losing his king lifestyle. He coming down on all of his drugs. He killed himself to avoid that and he or someone close to him sent out the Q tweet to troll a bunch of gullible morons

- a tragedy happened and a building collapsed. Of course you fucking piece of shit losers living in your Q fantasy land had to claim some bigger conspiracy here. Then you take straight up lies, trolls, and half truths to try and create a grand conspiracy

This country is in trouble, and it is not because of some evil pedophile child eating elite liberals or whatever dumb shit you ignorantly believe... we're in trouble because a growing portion of this country have completely thrown out the need for facts and instead blindly believe fake news and social media conspiracies. The unintelligent, gullible, moronic portion of our country that want to feel some ounce of worth from something. So they go head first into a conspiracy theory allowing them to feel "special".

none of this shit is true

nothing you have ever said on here has come true

just fucking go outside and take back the portion of your life you still have left... you fucking moron

You've really just spiraled down into this nothingness. You're lost. You're helping to propagate shit across the internet and make this cult Q disease spread across our country. Older folks share and believe fake news at a higher rate (regardless of whoever on here doesn't like that fact), and the Q cult is what happens when that goes to its extreme (with extra  morons scattered in there)

there woodpecker goes again. personal attacks, bitch, bitch, peck, peck, peck, bitch.

why not just put everybody else on ignore, woodpecker?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

there woodpecker goes again. personal attacks, bitch, bitch, peck, peck, peck, bitch.

why not just put everybody else on ignore, woodpecker?

Because WP doesn't want to ignore anyone he wants to brag and posture an insult and berate and spend all of his time screaming about Q or 8 Chan or 4 Chan or 279 Chan or what the fuck ever. 

WSS

• Upvote 3

(Above is where the Monday rumor came from).

image.png.d92463c00c24ca10be61783ec503a78d.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/audit-counts-will-not-released-today-auditors-triple-check-evidence-expecting-statement-soon-oan-report-video/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

I keep hearing August on this one.

The rumor numbers I've seen I don't believe, if they're even close to that number (rumor), expect the whole Country to do Audits.

Movement in NV, MI, and WI as well in the last day or so.

On 6/28/2021 at 7:38 PM, JAFBF said:

(Above is where the Monday rumor came from).

image.png.d92463c00c24ca10be61783ec503a78d.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/audit-counts-will-not-released-today-auditors-triple-check-evidence-expecting-statement-soon-oan-report-video/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

I keep hearing August on this one.

The rumor numbers I've seen I don't believe, if they're even close to that number (rumor), expect the whole Country to do Audits.

Movement in NV, MI, and WI as well in the last day or so.

Anyone with half a brain knows the election was stolen.  The problem is not a damn thing will ever be done about it. Kinda like the Durham report.

• Upvote 2