THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

You're wasting your time Vam-bot....   I have enough dignity to not call you the names you deserve to be called....  It takes a lot to get me pissed off... Consider it mission accomplished- flamebaiter.... I don't tolerate that crap on the BB....  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

You're wasting your time Vam-bot....   I have enough dignity to not call you the names you deserve to be called....  It takes a lot to get me pissed off... Consider it mission accomplished- flamebaiter.... I don't tolerate that crap on the BB....  

Your dignity was long gone before I started posting here...you're one of the worst trolls I've ever seen and the TDS makes it even worse.  

Maybe between Dr. slut Jill Biden and Dr. death Fauci can ease your derangement.

6 hours ago, Vambo said:

Your dignity was long gone before I started posting here...you're one of the worst trolls I've ever seen and the TDS makes it even worse.  

Maybe between Dr. slut Jill Biden and Dr. death Fauci can ease your derangement.

slurring other posters is ok, but not ok if the poster slurrer gets slurred. Total lack of integrety to dish it out and pretend to be offended when it bounces back. LIke blm hating the police, demanded police be abolished....but calling the police when they need them.

Like woodpecker saying "you're a moron" for the hundred time, but if one of us does that once, why, offense will be pretended out of leftist demand for total control, strictly out of dishonest emotional knee jerking.

On 7/8/2021 at 10:38 PM, MLD Woody said:

Nothing happened on January 6th!

And if something did, it was antifa and the FBI!

But we still don't want to look into it...

Sounding the alarm2021-07-10_121729.thumb.png.ccfdf7c915e8790ad9bb974a6c6b2847.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

171a26af325c1997a5a4fa0d9c6923e2d4493da6a32f88df3255925cf3f9d39a.jpg

Why thank you Cal...  True dat... I found the 2016 Chateau Les Aubiers to be quite tasty last night. When I have enough wine, I can forget that there's so many of you out there still drinking the Trump Kool-Aid..   :)  Some MAGAs have even gotten to the point- they're not even bothering to put it in water anymore, just snorting it straight out of the packet ala Tony Montana in Scarface.   

BTW, I've sort of lost track of the number of election officials like Raffensberger in Georgia and Katie Hobbs in Arizona who are getting death threats and need police protection because of the "very fine people" the Orange Cult has enlisted to intimidate them...  

PS- Kraken Powell has a court date bright and early this coming Monday in Michigan.. I doubt any of you will be interested when she gets her law license suspended.  Just keep claiming "it's all a witch hunt"... 

23 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Why thank you Cal...  True dat... I found the 2016 Chateau Les Aubiers to be quite tasty last night. When I have enough wine, I can forget that there's so many of you out there still drinking the Trump Kool-Aid..   :)  Some MAGAs have even gotten to the point- they're not even bothering to put it in water anymore, just snorting it straight out of the packet ala Tony Montana in Scarface.   

BTW, I've sort of lost track of the number of election officials like Raffensberger in Georgia and Katie Hobbs in Arizona who are getting death threats and need police protection because of the "very fine people" the Orange Cult has enlisted to intimidate them...  

one would assume that since it's a pretty serious crime to threaten the life of just about any politician (or anybody else for that matter) there would be a horde of convictions  of these perpetrators in the newspaper.  Considering the vast number of attention-seeking clowns that clams them.

And yet....

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

one would assume that since it's a pretty serious crime to threaten the life of just about any politician (or anybody else for that matter) there would be a horde of convictions  of these perpetrators in the newspaper.  Considering the vast number of attention-seeking clowns that clams them.

And yet....

WSS

I'll grant you that Steve.. But if some of these threats weren't "credible" why bother having police protection around their houses?  Um, read the article if you're interested...  Of course, the nut jobs are going to claim it's antifa and just another false flag operation...   

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2021/05/07/arizona-audit-secretary-state-katie-hobbs-dps-protection-death-threats/4994172001/

BTW, getting back to my initial point(s) 1) The Ninjas aren't certified to do election audits. Plenty of companies out there who are BTW. 2) They've had to vacate the coliseum for at least the second- possibly 3rd time (I've lost track) seriously compromising the chain of custody- IMHO. Who's to say they're not Xeroxing ballots when they're out of OANN (Trump TV) camera range? 3) They're not following any known and accepted ballot auditing procedures. 4) The whole clown show is being run by a known Trump conspiracy lackey. 5) The Arizona State Senator who started the audit is a Trumpette. 6) They were using blue pens- sorry that's a no-no. 7) Part of the delay is because the Ninjas can't get their numbers to jive. 8- Couldn't even figure out for days how to read the database they got by court order. 

So any wonder why the minute the Numbskulls show up in court with their "report" it's going to get tossed out faster than you can say "Donald Trump"?  

And finally- to break JABF's heart- I'll say it again- they're most definitely NOT getting access to Arizona's routers. They've already cost the state a ton of money having to replace the election machines they've contaminated. The potential for damage to Arizona's government giving a bunch of assclowns who don't know what they're doing access to the the routers is- according to IT professionals "a recipe for disaster". They don't need access by any conceivable stretch of the imagination to run their fraudit. (except in the minds of the conspiracy theorists living a mile deep in their rabbit holes)  The Maricopa County election board already took the previous subpoena and used it for toilet paper.  

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

Let me enlighten you Donnie. It was a duly authorized police officer who was defending the United States Capitol against a violent mob (that was there at your bidding with the intent to "hang Mike Pence" and kill Pelosi if they found her) trespassing on Federal Property,  trying to bust down a door into the inner Congressional chambers when she was shot by a REAL Patriot.

Let me enlighten you. She was unarmed and shot in the neck by some fucktard with an IQ of a shovel. If the gunmen hiding behind the door would pull his head out of his as far enough, he would’ve made a mental note of the dozen POLICE OFFICERS STANDING BEHIND HER!

If that mental midget was any type of law enforcement officer, he never would have pulled the trigger with that much potential collateral damage standing within an arms length of her. Funny how the name of that fucking coward hasn’t been made public. But, I have a feeling that will change with the pending lawsuit made by Babbit’s family.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Vambo said:

I did notice this Forum is titled "Political Discussion".... Too bad you can't handle opposing viewpoints in your little right wing echo chamber, that doesn't make me a troll.  I don't have the time or inclination to spam this Forum with stuff from the Washington Post, NY Times, the Guardian, or Politico to show on a daily basis how your POV is seriously warped.  .  I suppose you'd be happier if me, Tex, and Woody all disappeared so you could continue your circle jerk without any interruption.  Boo-hoo snowflake.  

There's plenty of derangement here- and it's not from the folks who don't live in some alternate right wing reality.  

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Let me enlighten you. She was unarmed and shot in the neck by some fucktard with an IQ of a shovel. If the gunmen hiding behind the door would pull his head out of his as far enough, he would’ve made a mental note of the dozen POLICE OFFICERS STANDING BEHIND HER!

If that mental midget was any type of law enforcement officer, he never would have pulled the trigger with that much potential collateral damage standing within an arms length of her. Funny how the name of that fucking coward hasn’t been made public. But, I have a feeling that will change with the pending lawsuit made by Babbit’s family.

And if she wasn't trespassing on Federal property- (and part of the mob that wanted to hang Mike Pence and kill Nancy Pelosi) she never would have gotten shot either.  Actions have consequences Ashli.  

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And if she wasn't trespassing on Federal property- (and part of the mob that wanted to hang Mike Pence and kill Nancy Pelosi) she never would have gotten shot either.  Actions have consequences Ashli.  

Still can't shoot someone for that.:D

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I did notice this Forum is titled "Political Discussion".... Too bad you can't handle opposing viewpoints in your little right wing echo chamber, that doesn't make me a troll.  I don't have the time or inclination to spam this Forum with stuff from the Washington Post, NY Times, the Guardian, or Politico to show on a daily basis how your POV is seriously warped.  .  I suppose you'd be happier if me, Tex, and Woody all disappeared so you could continue your circle jerk without any interruption.  Boo-hoo snowflake.  

There's plenty of derangement here- and it's not from the folks who don't live in some alternate right wing reality.  

OK lets talk about anyone but Trump or Trump family....start with any democrat.

37 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I didn’t know trespassing carried the death penalty.

I guess most of the looters during the BLM riots deserved to be shot as well.

Also, if that gunslinger would’ve missed and shot one of the cops standing behind her, you would be ok with that?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Border agents in Del Rio Sector nab migrants with convictions for child molestation, attempted murder

7 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I didn’t know trespassing carried the death penalty.

I guess most of the looters during the BLM riots deserved to be shot as well.

Also, if that gunslinger would’ve missed and shot one of the cops standing behind her, you would be ok with that?

You have no idea what said cop actually saw when he opened fire. He did see insurrectionists trying to  bust though a door.  More in a second, but his job at that particular  moment was to  try and prevent  members of Congress from getting killed by an out of control mob. Was it OK for the mob to start the festivities by assaulting Capitol Police- hitting them with bear spay and using their own tasers and riot shields against them? You may have missed the interviews where several of the officers thought that they were as good as dead. And, in case you forgot, one officer did die in this little peaceful protest. 

You really want to make an issue over one proven radicallized Q-ball getting killed? Who had no business being there in the first place? Damn, amazing restraint on the part of the police to not flat out open fire and take out a bunch of the seditionists en mass. It's plain delusional thinking to equate the BLM riots to a direct assault on the Capitol with full Congress in session. 

Just more insanity being pushed by Orangie. Bad enough his lemmings believe his lies are truth. Now it's seditionist traitors are martyrs and Patriots for "the cause". Fortunately,  the courts don't see it that way, as around 500 or so "tourists" :D are facing assorted Federal charges. Just noticed Buffalo Bill is still in the slammer being held without bail. 

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'll grant you that Steve

well good but that makes the rest of it superfluous. Because this case isn't a this side that side you always hear politicians or activists or whatever crying about death threats. And the police are not incompetent and some crackpot saying that he's going to kill a public figure is likely not bright enough to do it completely anonymously.

.. But if some of these threats weren't "credible" why bother having police protection around their houses?  Um, read the article if you're interested...  Of course, the nut jobs are going to claim it's antifa and just another false flag operation...   

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2021/05/07/arizona-audit-secretary-state-katie-hobbs-dps-protection-death-threats/4994172001/

BTW, getting back to my initial point(s) 1) The Ninjas aren't certified to do election audits. Plenty of companies out there who are BTW. 2) They've had to vacate the coliseum for at least the second- possibly 3rd time (I've lost track) seriously compromising the chain of custody- IMHO. Who's to say they're not Xeroxing ballots when they're out of OANN (Trump TV) camera range? 3) They're not following any known and accepted ballot auditing procedures. 4) The whole clown show is being run by a known Trump conspiracy lackey. 5) The Arizona State Senator who started the audit is a Trumpette. 6) They were using blue pens- sorry that's a no-no. 7) Part of the delay is because the Ninjas can't get their numbers to jive. 8- Couldn't even figure out for days how to read the database they got by court order. 

but again I really really don't care about the election snafu. I think it was a dirty election and I also think that Trump lost so no point in wasting any more of my time on it.

So any wonder why the minute the Numbskulls show up in court with their "report" it's going to get tossed out faster than you can say "Donald Trump"?  

And finally- to break JABF's heart- I'll say it again- they're most definitely NOT getting access to Arizona's routers. They've already cost the state a ton of money having to replace the election machines they've contaminated. The potential for damage to Arizona's government giving a bunch of assclowns who don't know what they're doing access to the the routers is- according to IT professionals "a recipe for disaster". They don't need access by any conceivable stretch of the imagination to run their fraudit. (except in the minds of the conspiracy theorists living a mile deep in their rabbit holes)  The Maricopa County election board already took the previous subpoena and used it for toilet paper.  

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

You have no idea what said cop actually saw when he opened fire. He did see insurrectionists trying to  bust though a door.  More in a second, but his job at that particular  moment was to  try and prevent  members of Congress from getting killed by an out of control mob. Was it OK for the mob to start the festivities by assaulting Capitol Police- hitting them with bear spay and using their own tasers and riot shields against them? You may have missed the interviews where several of the officers thought that they were as good as dead. And, in case you forgot, one officer did die in this little peaceful protest. 

You really want to make an issue over one proven radicallized Q-ball getting killed? Who had no business being there in the first place? Damn, amazing restraint on the part of the police to not flat out open fire and take out a bunch of the seditionists en mass. It's plain delusional thinking to equate the BLM riots to a direct assault on the Capitol with full Congress in session. 

Just more insanity being pushed by Orangie. Bad enough his lemmings believe his lies are truth. Now it's seditionist traitors are martyrs and Patriots for "the cause". Fortunately,  the courts don't see it that way, as around 500 or so "tourists" :D are facing assorted Federal charges. Just noticed Buffalo Bill is still in the slammer being held without bail. 

A bunch of blather and you failed to answer one single question.

16 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

You should be a politician the way you circumvent questions.

0DDFCA0E-31B4-4636-BDE4-844C3A4FD66A.jpeg

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

2021-07-10_121729.thumb.png.52a285698723361dc6f3b7f5d0f4e95f.png

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

2021-07-10_121729.thumb.png.52a285698723361dc6f3b7f5d0f4e95f.png

You need to get some new material... :D  

In case you missed it...  It's plain delusional thinking to equate the BLM riots to a direct assault on the Capitol with full Congress in session. You meme is MAGA whataboutism. 

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

In case you missed it...  It's plain delusional thinking to equate the BLM riots to a direct assault on the Capitol with full Congress in session. You meme is MAGA whataboutism. 

You need to get over your TDS and talk about things non Trump related.

True the Peaceful protest at the Capitol did cause the death and destruction that the BLM riots, burning of cities, and murders and Looting caused yet you fixate on a lie the only ones with guns were the Democrat controlled capital police.

By the way why did Pelosi refuse troops to help protect the Capital?  Even though they were told ahead of time things could happen?  

42 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Capitol Police rejected offers of help before riot

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/01/07/capitol-police-rejected-offers-of-help-before-riot/

Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Requests For National Guard Denied 6 Times In Riots

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/11/955548910/ex-capitol-police-chief-rebuffs-claims-national-guard-was-never-called-during-ri

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Hunter is a pos.  Got thrown out of the Navy for popping positive for Cocaine.  

Ditto that Mike Lindell... He's obviously relapsed and is hitting the pipe pretty heavy.   :(