THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

22 hours ago, hoorta said:

Wonderful J...  an impressive chain of allegations...  As I said earlier-  prove them in court...  Until then, it's just background noise to my ears.   

Regarding the routers- been down that road already.... They already have the ballots- that's not enough for the clowns who couldn't even figure out for a couple days how to read the database the Maricopa County Election officials gave them?  The Ninjas aren't getting access to the routers.  They already tried to. Why is that you ask?  Because damn near everything in Arizona Government- and police- is tied into them.  It would be the equivalent of giving a robber the keys to the bank, and the code to the vault.  This is so beyond the scope of doing any legitimate audit- it's plain crazy. Apparently, must dig down every conceivable conspiracy rabbit hole before they're through. They may as well ask for the Social Security Database for every Arizona resident, maybe cross reference it to see if they actually lived in the state.

PS and the Dominion Voting machines? About the equivalent of asking Microsoft to give it's source code to the Russians or Chinese. I don't trust those jerks as far as I could throw them.   

Well, seeing as how they initiated and are pretty much overseeing things, I'd say they have a pretty good bead on things.

Dominion machines are crap, I've posted about them several months ago.

Fractional voting ?

Yea, that's real legit - I recall in one case where T got .75 vote and B got 1.25 vote, and they still had to bump it at 3 AM.

Don't forget, 6k votes were flipped from T to B in one MI County.

More of that going on elsewhere.

This stuff just keeps dripping out, day after day.

14 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Drip, drip, drip - here comes PA :

image.png.3a3840f72cb24cd05e9ff1f54c060c88.png

How about North Carolina?  The PA sheeple got a great idea travelling to Arizona to witness the ongoing fraudit there...  So exactly who's going to be in charge of the Pennsylvania Fraudit?  Trump lost Pennsylvania by over 80,000 votes. You many not realize it JABF- but you're witnessing the end of democracy as we know it.   

58 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Well, seeing as how they initiated and are pretty much overseeing things, I'd say they have a pretty good bead on things.

Dominion machines are crap, I've posted about them several months ago.

Fractional voting ?

Yea, that's real legit - I recall in one case where T got .75 vote and B got 1.25 vote, and they still had to bump it at 3 AM.

Don't forget, 6k votes were flipped from T to B in one MI County.

More of that going on elsewhere.

This stuff just keeps dripping out, day after day..  

They? You mean the guy running and overseeing the Arizona fradit who just showed up in "The Big Rig"  election conspiracy movie? ..  Totally unbiased.   :D   The Numbskull Ninjas looking for bamboo? Or something that I think was called "kinetic artifacts"?  Guess some people will believe about anything.... You're a prime example, sad to say. 

Flipped votes? Ever hear of taking that to court? "Fractional votes"? OMG- that's a good one- hadn't heard of it yet. I guess those Jewish space lasers cut those ballots in half!!!   

This conspiracy crap is going to be dripping out for years- guaranteed. Trump will be claiming it until the day he dies. 

Said it before- us guys who don't live in the QAnon and Trump alternate reality zone are tired of playing conspiracy whack-a- mole with you guys... 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

How about North Carolina?  The PA sheeple got a great idea travelling to Arizona to witness the ongoing fraudit there...  So exactly who's going to be in charge of the Pennsylvania Fraudit?  Trump lost Pennsylvania by over 80,000 votes. You many not realize it JABF- but you're witnessing the end of democracy as we know it.   

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

more TDS BS.

https://republicandaily.net/2021/07/judge-rejects-attempt-to-stop-critical-part-of-georgias-election-law/

Judge Rejects Attempt to Stop Critical Part of Georgia’s Election Law

8 hours ago, Vambo said:

Interesting- because the Capitol Police were clearly outnumbered by Trump's mob.  1\6

Amazing. why don't you pull your head out of Trump's ass for a second with your dumb shit deflecting flamebaiting whataboutism... and get back on topic. I honestly wonder why I even bother responding to your crap. 

I'm talking about MAGA elected Trumplicans pulling a last ditch stunt attempting to pull up further bullshit.  The definition of "forensic" is trying  to uncover a crime.  The only "crimes" committed in the 2020 election are a figment of one Donald Trump's imagination, because he's so fucking demented, he can't admit he actually lost to Sleepy Joe.  :) 

I wasn't talking to you stalker in any case. 

Want to discuss "forensic" audits in states  T-rump narrowly won instead? Don't think so.  Neither does the GQP.  :D   

And shove your Biden Pinocchios up your ass.  Trump's 31,000 lies equals 1.46 miles worth FYI. Probably more like a nice round two miles worth now. 

Hey- honest question... You going to be fucking stupid enough to send (supposed) billionaire  Orangie some money so he can get his Twitter megaphone back? Millions of 🐑🐑are brainwashed enough to do exactly that.  :D :D :D 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Interesting- because the Capitol Police were clearly outnumbered by Trump's mob.  1\6

Amazing. why don't you pull your head out of Trump's ass for a second with your dumb shit deflecting flamebaiting whataboutism... and get back on topic. I honestly wonder why I even bother responding to your crap. 

I'm talking about MAGA elected Trumplicans pulling a last ditch stunt attempting to pull up further bullshit.  The definition of "forensic" is trying  to uncover a crime.  The only "crimes" committed in the 2020 election are a figment of one Donald Trump's imagination, because he's so fucking demented, he can't admit he actually lost to Sleepy Joe.  :) 

Want to discuss "forensic" audits in states  T-rump narrowly won instead? Don't think so.  Neither does the GQP.  :D   

And shove your Biden Pinocchios up your ass.  Trump's 31,000 lies equals 1.46 miles worth FYI. Probably more like a nice round two miles worth now. 

Hey- honest question... You going to be fucking stupid enough to send (supposed) billionaire  Orangie some money so he can get his Twitter megaphone back? Millions of 🐑🐑are brainwashed enough to do exactly that.  :D :D :D 

You seriously need to open up the windows of your mind and let Trump out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

These folks would be better off to try to convince conservatives of the glories of the Biden administration.  Looks like there are 2 sides equally obsessing over the issue. But regardless of how fair or unfair the situation was the left won. 

WSS

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

2021-07-06_111214.thumb.png.18ce67d4db1b51bb14079535b7654836.png2021-07-08_103806.png.30fec7c4e98b0dd915de0326c9db2020.png

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

his mind must be welded shut.image.png.f7e588d4e12d34b331a297c77d715fb5.png

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

These folks would be better off to try to convince conservatives of the glories of the Biden administration.  Looks like there are 2 sides equally obsessing over the issue. But regardless of how fair or unfair the situation was the left won. 

WSS

LOL, the only "glory" of the Biden Administration- is he's not a complete slimeball like Trump. Joe isn't totally insane either. Pulling soundbites to show Joe's demented? This whole episode started with the gem of Trump not remembering who Neil Armstrong was, and then sending him to a plant. :D  You should know by now I have no love for AOC and the Squad either.  Sasse\Cheney 2024...  Return sanity to the GOP... Sadly, not going to happen. 

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Can't wait until Trump's swearing in as President in August/September!:D

Why would you need to have him sworn in again? Why- according to the 40,000 or so MAGAs who showed up in Sarasota- he's still the President!!!!!   

With that I'll leave you guys to your delusions for a bit, but I have a PS for Cal...   

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

his mind must be welded shut.image.png.f7e588d4e12d34b331a297c77d715fb5.png

Cal- truly hilarious.  No one has their mind more welded shut than you do.... 

Want to bring up Obama and Biden never did anything good for America the 20th time?   

Want to admit that every single time, you can't admit that your obaMao commie and biden never did anything good/Great for America in their entire political careers?

When  you never actually named one, it's really tough to claim you don't want to do it a second time for feeble reasons.

Refusing to throw out legitimately held values about America and it's greatness isn't a closed mind.

A closed mind refuses to admit the truth.  Angrily parroting falsehoods reflects a closed mind. Try to have a nice day. At least once.

24 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Why would you need to have him sworn in again? Why- according to the 40,000 or so MAGAs who showed up in Sarasota- he's still the President!!!!!   

With that I'll leave you guys to your delusions for a bit, but I have a PS for Cal...   

image.png.da09b5e425fc7299ace394e5194b08e1.png

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, hoorta said:

LOL, the only "glory" of the Biden Administration- is he's not a complete slimeball like Trump. Joe isn't totally insane either. Pulling soundbites to show Joe's demented? This whole episode started with the gem of Trump not remembering who Neil Armstrong was, and then sending him to a plant.  You should know by now I have no love for AOC and the Squad either.  Sasse\Cheney 2024...  Return sanity to the GOP... Sadly, not going to happen. Why would you need to have him sworn in again? Why- according to the 40,000 or so MAGAs who showed up in Sarasota- he's still the President!!!!!  

40xpkx.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

40xpkx.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

MAGA crocodile tears- yummy...  

Yeah- anyone who doesn't think Donald Trump wasn't the "GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER EVER"  is a Communist...  Please, just go back to your rabbit hole and tune into the latest conspiracies & alt reality from Dead State, Epically Slanted Times, and that other right wing garbage you take as Gospel...  

60-1 Cal, when you have something that will stand up in court- let me know.  Planning on attending that alt-inauguration next month? You know- the one that's nowhere to be found in the Constitution you hold so dear? Looks like Rudy Patootie just got his law license suspended in DC (besides NY) for peddling Orangie's election fraud crap... Kraken Powell is next up.  The joke's on you.   :D 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

LOL, the only "glory" of the Biden Administration- is he's not a complete slimeball like Trump. 

Despite your baseless name calling (a useless non-argument)  Joe Biden is every bit the "slimeball" you imagine trump to be.  He has earned his millions not from political office but from selling influence through his obviously crooked son. After your unfounded accusations of Trump strong arming Ukraine Joe did it and bragged it on television. As far as lying? Your only defense is that Joe probably doesn't even know what hes reading off a telepropter. 

And his policies are absolutely more destructive to the United States than any of Trump's.

WSS

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

On 7/7/2021 at 12:05 PM, hoorta said:

You've just said more than you actually realize.

80k votes in PA - yeah, remember this ?

image.png.aa772c05d25e5decefc64b4dba914e61.png

Of course it's pretty normal that they all just stopped counting - sure.

On 7/7/2021 at 12:23 PM, hoorta said:

They? You mean the guy running and overseeing the Arizona fradit who just showed up in "The Big Rig"  election conspiracy movie? ..  Totally unbiased.   :D   The Numbskull Ninjas looking for bamboo? Or something that I think was called "kinetic artifacts"?  Guess some people will believe about anything.... You're a prime example, sad to say. 

Flipped votes? Ever hear of taking that to court? "Fractional votes"? OMG- that's a good one- hadn't heard of it yet. I guess those Jewish space lasers cut those ballots in half!!!   

This conspiracy crap is going to be dripping out for years- guaranteed. Trump will be claiming it until the day he dies. 

Said it before- us guys who don't live in the QAnon and Trump alternate reality zone are tired of playing conspiracy whack-a- mole with you guys... 

Fraudit, only it's the other way around.

Guess that's why the 20 so States that toured the process called it the "Gold Standard".

The rest has been covered multiple times, we'll see what the final report is in ~ August.

18 hours ago, hoorta said:

There is so much video out there being stifled it's not even funny.

BLAntifa was entering the Capital Building while Trump was still speaking (he was late, but they didn't know that and kept on their schedule).

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3