THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, Axe said:

I Hope this man becomes Prez one day.. He and DeSantis would be a very good 16 yr run.

Cruz rightfully kicked her dishonest, corrupt, sold out to the left ass. No more of these kind of judges who are going to decide in accordance to their own bigoted garbage minded crap.

And YES, "living Constitution" is a serious contradiction to "Constitution". It's a feeble attempt to justify wanton self-ruling decisions.

These kind of judges rule to have a long lucrative career being leftwing buttkissers. Enough already - no more of them.

She's also extremely corrupt and STUPID in her attempt to defend activist decisions, - so, there are Amendments to our Constittution, so it can be tweaked at her whim and fancy?

Dayum. Only the woodpecker has gone with that bs. AT least I don't think Hoorta has.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

@JAFBF

So the two guys that attempted to bomb a Dem building in Cali, what does Q say?

False flag? Antifi plants? Crab people?

Q's been gone since November (?), and even before that there was a lot of stuff I never went into.

Think I made a post about that some time ago.

Too much decoding for me, I stopped trying after a few falsely interpreted dates, not releasing at the time they were "loading the Clock".

I'll leave that to others.

I'm mainly following the more current events (even Thomas Paine is too far ahead for most people, even if accurate).

Does no good to tell people x is going to happen in three years, and here is why and these are the facts.

I've still got stuff from early on just now coming to light, and there will be more.

No, not everything will be accurate (I think), we still got more coming.

Haven't seen anything about a bomb.

On 7/15/2021 at 5:45 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Looking forward to his return!  MAGA!

I've seen three different time frames on this (so far) :

August - numerous, but really doubt.

Fall - may be a kickoff, but personally don't think it will be settled by then.

image.thumb.png.369bacf25738d4a40db5339abce57769.png

(Tore).

I'd put my money on the last one, no reason to doubt her now, she's nailed too much before this.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Just what I expect from Tyrants, which is what we are moving into.

https://www.theholocaustexplained.org/the-nazi-rise-to-power/how-did-the-nazi-gain-power/

This continued when a young Dutch communist, Van der Lubbe was arrested for the crime.

The Nazi Party used the atmosphere of panic to their advantage, encouraging anti-communism. Göring declared that the communists had planned a national uprising to overthrow the Weimar Republic. This hysteria helped to turn the public against the communists, one of the Nazis main opponents, and 4000 people were imprisoned.

The day after the fire, Hindenburg signed the Emergency Decree for the Protection of the German People.

********************************************************************************

and, with the fbi and some antifa egging on, and some nutjob planting bombs that didn't go off...............

sound familiar to Jan. 6th? the left claiming that Pres Trump and all supporters "planned a national uprising to overthrow democracy?

yes, it should sound familiar.

the left in America demand the same kind of ruthless permanent control that the nazis did pre-WWII in Germany.

Think about that.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.theholocaustexplained.org/the-nazi-rise-to-power/how-did-the-nazi-gain-power/

This continued when a young Dutch communist, Van der Lubbe was arrested for the crime.

The Nazi Party used the atmosphere of panic to their advantage, encouraging anti-communism. Göring declared that the communists had planned a national uprising to overthrow the Weimar Republic. This hysteria helped to turn the public against the communists, one of the Nazis main opponents, and 4000 people were imprisoned.

The day after the fire, Hindenburg signed the Emergency Decree for the Protection of the German People.

********************************************************************************

and, with the fbi and some antifa egging on, and some nutjob planting bombs that didn't go off...............

sound familiar to Jan. 6th? the left claiming that Pres Trump and all supporters "planned a national uprising to overthrow democracy?

yes, it should sound familiar.

the left in America demand the same kind of ruthless permanent control that the nazis did pre-WWII in Germany.

Think about that.

Recall Operation "Paper Clip".

Pretty much everyone knows about it, but they don't really think of the implications of it.

Nazis just dispersed around the World - US & Russia were the primary destinations, but they went elsewhere also.

They (Nazis) had pretty advanced research (at cost of Humanity), and that is what bought them their "Freedom" for the most part.

Much bigger deal than folk realize, but which problem do you want to tackle first ?

No ?

Have you watched the Movie, "The Battle of the Bulge" ?

They were (and could easily have) kicked everyone's Ass had they the fuel.

That is the only thing that stopped them.

Their Tanks could take direct hits from ours and keep on going.

How do you defeat a "virtually" indefeatable enemy ?

Outside of fuel (the victory) / munitions you don't.

The tank. As the film makes clear, a Sherman tank was a lightweight in comparison to a Tiger. The Sherman weighed 33 tonnes and had a 75mm gun, compared to the Tiger's 54 tonnes and a 88mm gun. A Tiger also had 3.9 inch thick armour, so shells from a Sherman literally bounced off it.

• Thanks 1

image.png.7369125692fb7c13ebbde7febd6cbb8e.png

Pretty much where we are at.

When enough people realize our Elections have been rigged for years (much longer really), and are pissed about it   .   .   .   that's our tipping point (~80% on this metric).

Just realize, it's hard for people to break away from the MSM lies, that's what we all grew up with - believing they were giving us the unbiased truth of events going on around the World.

Hell, even on the rare occasions they were telling us the truth, the Gov was feeding lies so we still didn't have the truth.