THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

11 hours ago, Vambo said:

You need to get over your TDS and talk about things non Trump related.

True the Peaceful protest at the Capitol did cause the death and destruction that the BLM riots, burning of cities, and murders and Looting caused yet you fixate on a lie the only ones with guns were the Democrat controlled capital police.

By the way why did Pelosi refuse troops to help protect the Capital?  Even though they were told ahead of time things could happen?  

You need to stop with your BDS....  Peaceful protest 1\6? Go fucking drink more Trump Kool-Aid. You're fucking hopeless... "Kill him with his own gun".  Hang Mike Pence is something you're in denial about too...   Meanwhile- Orangie was watching the show on TV creaming his pants- and waited a few hours to call off his lemmings... He loved them BTW....  

Officer beaten by Capitol rioters describes attack for first time |  wusa9.com

Hang Mike Pence': Twitter stops phrase trending after Capitol riot |  Twitter | The Guardian

LOL- so let's disarm the police? They were protecting Federal Property goofball..  I've been pretty upfront in this regard- BLM rioters? Toss 'em in jail. About 500 or so of Trump's "very fine people" are going to wind up there too. This scenario hasn't come to a conclusion yet guy- don 't be shocked if your hero eventually gets charged with inciting a riot.  Maybe you don't understand the concept- Two wrongs don't make  a right.  

The facts are...   I can go back to the riots in  the early 60s.  Those were garden variety major riots- been damn near a dozen of them... Care to bring up Watts or Ferguson while you're at it?   The difference is NONE of them were an assault on the US Capitol (that hadn't been attacked in over 200 years) with the purpose of interfering with an election or threatening to kill elected members of Congress.  And if you're not willing to admit that- you're a Trumptard....  But I already knew that- so continue spewing your right wing crap...  

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

You need to stop with your BDS....  Peaceful protest 1\6? Go fucking drink more Trump Kool-Aid. You're fucking hopeless... "Kill him with his own gun".  Hang Mike Pence is something you're in denial about too...   Meanwhile- Orangie was watching the show on TV creaming his pants- and waited a few hours to call off his lemmings... He loved them BTW....  

LOL- so let's disarm the police? They were protecting Federal Property goofball..  I've been pretty upfront in this regard- BLM rioters? Toss 'em in jail. About 500 or so of Trump's "very fine people" are going to wind up there too. This scenario hasn't come to a conclusion yet guy- don 't be shocked if your hero eventually gets charged with inciting a riot.  Maybe you don't understand the concept- Two wrongs don't make  a right.  

The facts are...   I can go back to the riots in  the early 60s.  Those were garden variety major riots- been damn near a dozen of them... Care to bring up Watts or Ferguson while you're at it?   The difference is NONE of them were an assault on the US Capitol (that hadn't been attacked in over 200 years) with the purpose of interfering with an election or threatening to kill elected members of Congress.  And if you're not willing to admit that- you're a Trumptard....  But I already knew that- so continue spewing your right wing crap...  

2021-07-11_213006.png.b573a6b4537a64d325b31e05b5ee8d40.png

You need to get some new material... :D  

Hang Mike Pence': Twitter stops phrase trending after Capitol riot |  Twitter | The Guardian

Crime, crowds of unruly young people force Jersey Shore town to close beach, boardwalk early

There is so much more going on than the unimportant mostly PEACEFUL protest on Jan 6th

Alec Baldwin stocks up on booze as 'Spanish' wife drowns in cultural scandal

Alec Baldwin stocks up on booze

Something you can relate to!

I feel better when I'm drinking
It just seems to ease my mind
And all my worries and troubles
They just seem to fade behind

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Biden: To Take On Government 'You Need F-15's And Maybe Some Nuclear Weapons'

Don't recall seeing either Jan.6th...have a drink on me!

Hoorta is really getting angry he can't bait us and get some excuse to give out warning points again, or suspensions.

That's how leftism works.

Resentment, Rage and Recovery - AA Beyond Belief

Resentment, Rage and Recovery. AA orthodoxy depicts an especially dire portrayal of the negative consequences of resentment and rage for those of us addicted to alcohol, and who seek recovery through AA. Bill Wilson, AA's co-founder primarily responsible for the AA canon of beliefs about alcoholism and recovery, doesn't mince words ...

The Link Between Anger and Alcoholism

Alcohol induces tunnel vision, which can make anger a more common response. Aggressive behavior after drinking alcohol is more socially acceptable. Alcohol reduces the fear of facing the consequences of anger and aggression. Alcohol impairs your brain's functioning, which makes controlling anger difficult.
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah and that old guy that got knocked down was an antifa operative or whatever bullshit you were objectively incorrect about. 

It's insane Trump is pedaling that asinine bullshit knowing how his cult will believe whatever he says

Oh STFU already.  You're really boring.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/11/2021 at 4:10 PM, Vambo said:

On 7/11/2021 at 4:19 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Hunter is a pos.  Got thrown out of the Navy for popping positive for Cocaine.  

image.png.33cbed79a92c6fcbc7ff98e39541a99f.png

https://toresays.com/2021/07/12/evidence-hunter-biden-companies-executed-espionage-activities-for-profit/

image.thumb.png.a7d3af937af80dcb0a3bcc60d765386e.png

Tore's got the receipts   .   .   .   or she doesn't talk about it.

image.png.110ab4efdf48fff0ae9ee3fee21a4305.png

Interesting that everyone conveniently forgets all about Alaska   .   .   .

Three days to count a State with ~500k people (not that many voters), which has never taken that long to count before.

Land of the Midnight Sun and all, guess they got tired and went home to rest for a few days   .   .   .  

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah and that old guy that got knocked down was an antifa operative or whatever bullshit you were objectively incorrect about. 

It's insane Trump is pedaling that asinine bullshit knowing how his cult will believe whatever he says

image.png.3b919092a7b942dc86e10c3e7d2b6410.png

They've already tagged a few FIB's in videos at the Capital - no total yet.

Gov was involved in Haiti, as well as some other surprising links forthcoming.