THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Nothing happened on January 6th!

And if something did, it was antifa and the FBI!

But we still don't want to look into it...

You're right, nothing really happened on 1/6 of note (taking into account BLAntifa terrorism is a normal day to day occurrence).

According to MSM and the Congressional Communist, it was worse than 9/11 or D-Day, etc, etc, etc, combined.

Will certainly be nice to have a clean House.

6 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

You're right, nothing really happened on 1/6 of note (taking into account BLAntifa terrorism is a normal day to day occurrence).

According to MSM and the Congressional Communist, it was worse than 9/11 or D-Day, etc, etc, etc, combined.

No, no!  It's not 1/6 or 9/11.  It's 1\6 or 9\11.:D

image.png.7ad770f4061924908c3f12ec336ef195.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/former-dem-rep-accidentally-tells-truth-election-integrity-really-cost-democrats-seats-video/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Weird.

Being Honest will cause you to lose to your opponent   .   .   .   damn, who'd of ever thought of that ?

So instead, we'll lie to you, ignore you after we've falsely won, and do whatever the hell we want too   .   .   .   and the plebs will keep voting us in over and over because they're too stupid too see how they're being used   .   .   .   and if that doesn't work, we'll just cheat, because we have the right to rule over everyone.

This is the US now, and for many years past.

Spoiler - there are not as many Blue States as you've been led to believe.

CA was Red this past, and possibly the previous Elections - in fact, CA used to be a Red State.

Kind of like a certain TX County that has been Red forever, suddenly turning Blue once Dominion machines were put into place.

Surely it's all just a coincidence   .   .   .   never mind the fact that D's have been losing local seats around the Nation the last decade or so.

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

You're a moron

• Upvote 1

image.thumb.png.b368b25cac4948bfbb66fdfa9dde43ca.png

Just because I haven't posted anything along these lines doesn't mean nothing is happening.

Quite the contrary as the above indicates.

India / China Border forces have increased substantially (India + 200k ?).

South China Sea has not been peaceful (US / Japan vs China).

Russia launched a new (massive) Sub the past few weeks (Red October ?).

image.png.fc6de270d9fb286440e3c379b961289a.png

Interesting times indeed   .   .   .   isn't it comforting too know we have the Leader in the WH we have in times such as these ?

🤣

On 7/8/2021 at 7:44 PM, JAFBF said:

You've just said more than you actually realize.

80k votes in PA - yeah, remember this ?

image.png.aa772c05d25e5decefc64b4dba914e61.png

1) Of course it's pretty normal that they all just stopped counting - sure.

Fraudit, only it's the other way around.

2) Guess that's why the 20 so States that toured the process called it the "Gold Standard".

The rest has been covered multiple times, we'll see what the final report is in ~ August.

1) they were tired- and went home to get some sleep. DUH!!! 

2) MAGAs may consider it a "gold standard" But those of us  who still deal in reality consider it a BS  display of incompetence.. Says who? Anyone who has a fucking clue on how to do a ballot audit. We had "volunteers" with no prior experience counting ballots. Why weren't ALL media outlets, and interested observers- biased and unbiased-  allowed in to cover the proceedings? Hmmm? That fucking SCREAMS coverup. Orangie- DATABASE DELETED!!!   Not exactly Golden God.  Your lemmings were too fucking stupid to figure out how to access it.  The Ninja boss is a fucking KNOWN conspiracy advocate- unbiased- my ass.  The head of the Arizona senate who over ruled the Maricopa County Election board to start the clown show is a fucking KNOWN Trumptard. 

I'm going to say this in advance- and in this case I don't need a crystal ball (or the Palantir of Orthanc) to predict the future...  The Fraudit will uncover massive voter irregularities- which will immediately get laughed out of court should they try to submit their findings there. AND Cheetos WILL get on his megaphone saying "SEE, SEE... I TOLD YOU ALL ALONG". And the Cultists will 100% believe it's Gospel truth....  

On 7/8/2021 at 10:38 PM, MLD Woody said:

Nothing happened on January 6th!

And if something did, it was antifa and the FBI!

But we still don't want to look into it.......

OMG- the delusion is complete Woody...  Now we have Trump's latest deflection. "Who shot Ashley Babbitt?"  Let me enlighten you Donnie. It was a duly authorized police officer who was defending the United States Capitol against a violent mob (that was there at your bidding with the intent to "hang Mike Pence" and kill Pelosi if they found her) trespassing on Federal Property,  trying to bust down a door into the inner Congressional chambers when she was shot by a REAL Patriot.  The 2nd amendment crowd loves to tout I can defend my House against an intruder. The Capitol Police showed remarkable restraint not opening fire protecting "The People's House" against a mob. 

Lets for a moment transfer this scenario to Putin's Kremlin. It wouldn't have been just poor Ashley who was at the wrong place at the wrong time...   The KGB would have opened fire, and mowed the protesters down....  

On 7/8/2021 at 7:47 PM, JAFBF said:

There is so much video out there being stifled it's not even funny.

BLAntifa was entering the Capital Building while Trump was still speaking (he was late, but they didn't know that and kept on their schedule).

I don't need stifled video. OTOH, I see stuff that's in the public domain- hours worth- that says you're full of shit. Turning  a blind eye to the insurrectionists battling Capitol Police hand to hand busting down barricades? Using bear spray, taking the defense shields, using them as weapons- or beating the cops with American Flags? Some "patriots" there.  Damn lucky the Capitol Police didn't get POed and started shooting at the mob.    Keep up with the Antifa BS- the arrested folks are saying they were there because of Trump. 

On 7/8/2021 at 11:01 AM, Vambo said:

Slaying the three-headed dragon2021-07-08_110020.thumb.png.1188bd449b9d9b4957e63a38b3cd8470.png

Aw gee a lawsuit- who'd a thunk it?  According to the legal eagles who have weighed in- that has NO chance of any success...  I want to scream fire in a theater... Freedom of speech only gets you so far.  

They're all private companies who have the right to oversee the content that gets posted on their platforms.... The short attention spans forget Twitter got tired of having to flag the Liar in Chief's posts as "this content is disputed". You really think Donnie is going to want to sit for a deposition when the big three lawyers contest his BS? In case you forgot- lying under oath = perjury Cheetos.   

The lemmings are too thick to see this for what it is- another publicity stunt, to keep Orangie in the news cycle.  Today only!!!  Your contribution to help me with this lawsuit will be matched 5X !!!!!   Gee Cheetos- I thought you were a fucking billionaire, but in reality, you're just a really good con at using OPM (other people's money) to fund your agenda... 

So let me try and get through your thick head Vambo....   "Donald Trump- the GIFT that keeps on GRIFTING".... Please, please- send poor, poor Donnie your most generous contribution ASAP....   And sign up for a monthly donation while you're at it.  :D  :D  :D  

11 minutes ago, Vambo said:

And you're one of the main posters in it...

Actually... You and Cal are the Top Dawgs here starting threads by far..  spew away...  and don't forget to send Donnie at least $100 bucks to fund his BS lawsuit while you're at it.   

Continue with the right wing echo chamber. I can only take so much stupidity and conspiracy for one evening.... 

55 minutes ago, hoorta said:

OMG- the delusion is complete Woody...  Now we have Trump's latest deflection. "Who shot Ashley Babbitt?"  Let me enlighten you Donnie. It was a duly authorized police officer who was defending the United States Capitol against a violent mob (that was there at your bidding with the intent to "hang Mike Pence" and kill Pelosi if they found her) trespassing on Federal Property,  trying to bust down a door into the inner Congressional chambers when she was shot by a REAL Patriot.  The 2nd amendment crowd loves to tout I can defend my House against an intruder. The Capitol Police showed remarkable restraint not opening fire protecting "The People's House" against a mob. 

Lets for a moment transfer this scenario to Putin's Kremlin. It wouldn't have been just poor Ashley who was at the wrong place at the wrong time...   The KGB would have opened fire, and mowed the protesters down....  

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I don't need stifled video. OTOH, I see stuff that's in the public domain- hours worth- that says you're full of shit. Turning  a blind eye to the insurrectionists battling Capitol Police hand to hand busting down barricades? Using bear spray, taking the defense shields, using them as weapons- or beating the cops with American Flags? Some "patriots" there.  Damn lucky the Capitol Police didn't get POed and started shooting at the mob.    Keep up with the Antifa BS- the arrested folks are saying they were there because of Trump. 

Aw gee a lawsuit- who'd a thunk it?  According to the legal eagles who have weighed in- that has NO chance of any success...  I want to scream fire in a theater... Freedom of speech only gets you so far.  

They're all private companies who have the right to oversee the content that gets posted on their platforms.... The short attention spans forget Twitter got tired of having to flag the Liar in Chief's posts as "this content is disputed". You really think Donnie is going to want to sit for a deposition when the big three lawyers contest his BS? In case you forgot- lying under oath = perjury Cheetos.   

The lemmings are too thick to see this for what it is- another publicity stunt, to keep Orangie in the news cycle.  Today only!!!  Your contribution to help me with this lawsuit will be matched 5X !!!!!   Gee Cheetos- I thought you were a fucking billionaire, but in reality, you're just a really good con at using OPM (other people's money) to fund your agenda... 

So let me try and get through your thick head Vambo....   "Donald Trump- the GIFT that keeps on GRIFTING".... Please, please- send poor, poor Donnie your most generous contribution ASAP....   And sign up for a monthly donation while you're at it.  :D  :D  :D  

Are you in this video Hoorta?

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Actually... You and Cal are the Top Dawgs here starting threads by far..  spew away...  and don't forget to send Donnie at least $100 bucks to fund his BS lawsuit while you're at it.   

Continue with the right wing echo chamber. I can only take so much stupidity and conspiracy for one evening.... 

image.thumb.png.a98bd99f74b2446c984b65fdab8f1900.pngHoorta and his tattoo!

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Are you in this video Hoorta?

Actually that's you Vam-bot....  Crying about your Orange Messiah going down for the count...  Latest Vegas odds... +120....   In case you don't know what that means- You're going to have to bet $120 bucks to win back a $100 and your money.  So, so lame... I'd expect nothing less from a Trumptard....  

6 minutes ago, Vambo said:

image.thumb.png.a98bd99f74b2446c984b65fdab8f1900.pngHoorta and his tattoo!

Additional proof its a damn cult.. When you getting your orange ink?  The color is mostly correct accurately reflecting his phony orange  makeup. a little redder and we're calling out Beelzebub.  :D   

Yes.. The Cultists are still living in the alternate reality... Just so, so sad...   He really should have put the ink on his\her ass.. it was a more logical place..  :D   Trump does love his minions to kiss his...