THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

I dunno, dude needs to get into the weight room instead of spending all this time getting his endorsement deals lined up. If Manz were in cleveland, can you see this little guy surviving bitch slapping from Burfict, Suggs and geno atkins? he will be looking like mr salty, the pretzel dude, after these thugs rock his natural word. lets see how "competitive" he remains in the big boys league.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manziel-------too small..........he'll be on IR half the season.

Johnny Manziel is 6'1" 209 lbs

Drew Bress is 6'0" 209 lbs

Russell Wilson 5'10" 206 lbs

what? you guys sit down over a cup of tea every afternoon? what route exactly has haslam chosen? hire rat bastards and fire people before they can prove themselves?

or is it i wanna be like jerry jones with my hands up everbody's ass being the puppet master?

please tell us all how you know this inside information.

My response was in regards to Bammer's complaint that we think it's okay to "take everyone else's scraps". I assumed he meant the people on this board who are all in with the fantasy of picking up Romo. He's saying other teams build from scratch, we'd settle for a well-worn QB to get us wins. And for some that posted, that's true. Hungry for winning NOW. Then I took a related topic, in my mind anyway, that Haslam is making choices that means he wants wins NOW as well. (e.g. Chud firing after 11 months on the job, Whisenhunt back in for an interview when Banner said no to looking at last year's candidates). It's been reported that Haslam is quite involved with the head coach search at the moment, and therefore I believe is calling the shots or having a heavy influence at minimum. At least during this critical time. I hope he isn't the next Jerry Jones. So IMO, he's looking to obtain a winning team by any means necessary. Perhaps I should rephrase: "I think it's obvious Haslam is willing to go this route, and will let it be known to the Banner/Lombardi duo".

I'd like to sit down for a drink with Jimmy, so I can find out what the fuck is going on as we all post and re-post speculations, dying to know what's next.

Dalton sucks...and why is waiting yet another year for a Damn QB an option? Our ONLY problem is QB and everything else is only a concern.

Because this year's draft picks are risky...especially with who might be left by pick #4. Browns would be banking on Hoyer this year, sure. And if he does well, the 1st pick will be higher next year which would mean having to trade up. But then also if he does well, they might not feel the need to draft a QB at all. It's all no doubt a moot point as I don't think the FO will option for this. They are probably going to pick a QB this year no matter what.

Romo is a great QB. We would win the SB with him!

Romo great????????????

The guy has been in the league for 8 years. Made the playoffs 3 times and won only 1 playoff game.

He does have decent stats, but he's not a winner. The last 4 years he's 25-28 as a starter with no playoff games. While being on of the most talent laden teams in the league

While being on of the most talent laden teams in the league

He lights it up with Dez and Campbell...I mean it's hard to blame strictly for losses when they're losing games that they scored 30+ points in. When your defense is giving up as many points as you're scoring, those couple throws you miss end up being the game deciders. Has he played with a top 10 let alone top 5 defense yet? Don't follow the boys that closely cause I can't stand the owner, but I'm always seeing Romo highlights on ESPN. He's awesome. If not for the back injury i'd take him over manziel in a heartbeat. But it ain't gonna happen. Dallas wants Manziel to study under Romo, not start next year. I wouldn't start Manziel either if we got him...he needs to sit for a year or two wherever he goes.

Yea but manziel holds the ball longer and runs to extend plays more.

Look at a guy like Vick. He can't make it through a season but drew brees can. Two different styles of play.

Because this year's draft picks are risky...especially with who might be left by pick #4. Browns would be banking on Hoyer this year, sure. And if he does well, the 1st pick will be higher next year which would mean having to trade up. But then also if he does well, they might not feel the need to draft a QB at all. It's all no doubt a moot point as I don't think the FO will option for this. They are probably going to pick a QB this year no matter what.

the QB's next year are risky. No way we'll be bad enough to get Winston, so now youre looking at Petty and Mariota. Petty= Bortles and Mariota<Manziel. I can guarantee you one thing, if we don't upgrade at QB we'll be at the bottom of the division again. Hoyer is not the answer as much as I'd love for him to be.

And you know this because Texas A&M says so? Let me refresh your memory- there was serious doubt about RGIII's measurables. Colt McCoy is 6'1, 220, and Suh picked him up like a rag doll and tossed him 5 yards- expect no less to happen to Johnny Football. .

And you know this because Texas A&M says so? Let me refresh your memory- there was serious doubt about RGIII's measurables. Colt McCoy is 6'1, 220, and Suh picked him up like a rag doll and tossed him 5 yards- expect no less to happen to Johnny Football. .

I think the point isn't what his measurables are, it's that other smaller QB's have found success in the league without being labeled as injury prone.

SO IF IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING NECESSARY TO PICK A QB THIS COMING DRAFT, WHERE ON THE ROSTER DOES HOYER LAND?

all you little faggots were screaming "HOYER IS FUCKING AWESOME. I THINK WE FINALLY FOUND OUR GUY!!!" while jerking off to him while he scrambled and completed passes. what's the matter now? he's not good enough for you anymore?

to all you manziel lovers hoyer is the same size if not bigger than manziel, and where was he by midseason? exactly.

everyone of these guys that are getting mocked to be in the top ten maybe ONE will be worthy of that pick. the rest may be ok, but i think 75% will be busts. do you really think the browns are going to make that ONE right pick????? (hahahahahahahahahahahahaha).

wouldn't you rather get a player at a position of need where it is very hard for that person NOT to live up to all the hype? i fucking guarantee you if we were to draft clowney we would automatically be close to top 5 defense in pass rush. all we would need is another LB with speed to cover and a CB then that side of the ball is DONE. finite. don't have to worry about it again.

but don't be mad little pussies because rat bastard banner and lack luster lombardi will be ALL over johnny football per haslam. so go buy your johnny manziel dolls now (will be probably to scale which means they can sit next to you at your little tea table with your easy bake ovens on it, and when he throws a TD you can roll him over and suck his little dick), or his fathead to stick on your wall or his jersey. go ahead. do it. do it right now.

you know why i know manziel is doomed in the NFL? because my friend who is a redskins fan(who is the biggest jinx in the world) told me that manziel will be great for us. i had to run outside because i had beer coming out of my nose...........i almost choked on those words. and all i had to say back to him was "yea, like RG3 is good for the skins."

and he couldn't say shit.

My ass. If that's the case, I would draft him if he is 6'1" 210. But I know better. I will be willing to bet he is shy of 6' and if he is 200 then he is outta shape.

i really haven't given this tony romo trade a thought because i 'm calling it bullshit. with jerry jones ego? you think he's going to admit he was wrong in all of HIS plans by trading away homo or firing garrett? i say bullshit.

BUT for conversation i wouldn't mind Romo if he came w/o the huge contract. i think a change of place for him is what he needs. dallas is one of the world's biggest media hubs AND the biggest football base in the world from HS-college-the pros. there is no bigger place and no bigger position than to play QB for 'america's team'. plus he is NFL proven (sorry all you jizz queef little cunnie manziel fans) and played in one of the toughest divisions for years. yes, during his tenure in dallas the NFCN was the toughest division in football.

cleveland would do him well. i'm sure he could find a hooker that looks like jessica simpson before she hit the wall for cheap there.

SO IF IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING NECESSARY TO PICK A QB THIS COMING DRAFT, WHERE ON THE ROSTER DOES HOYER LAND?

all you little faggots were screaming "HOYER IS FUCKING AWESOME. I THINK WE FINALLY FOUND OUR GUY!!!" while jerking off to him while he scrambled and completed passes. what's the matter now? he's not good enough for you anymore?

to all you manziel lovers hoyer is the same size if not bigger than manziel, and where was he by midseason? exactly.

everyone of these guys that are getting mocked to be in the top ten maybe ONE will be worthy of that pick. the rest may be ok, but i think 75% will be busts. do you really think the browns are going to make that ONE right pick????? (hahahahahahahahahahahahaha).

wouldn't you rather get a player at a position of need where it is very hard for that person NOT to live up to all the hype? i fucking guarantee you if we were to draft clowney we would automatically be close to top 5 defense in pass rush. all we would need is another LB with speed to cover and a CB then that side of the ball is DONE. finite. don't have to worry about it again.

but don't be mad little pussies because rat bastard banner and lack luster lombardi will be ALL over johnny football per haslam. so go buy your johnny manziel dolls now (will be probably to scale which means they can sit next to you at your little tea table with your easy bake ovens on it, and when he throws a TD you can roll him over and suck his little dick), or his fathead to stick on your wall or his jersey. go ahead. do it. do it right now.

you know why i know manziel is doomed in the NFL? because my friend who is a redskins fan(who is the biggest jinx in the world) told me that manziel will be great for us. i had to run outside because i had beer coming out of my nose...........i almost choked on those words. and all i had to say back to him was "yea, like RG3 is good for the skins."

You appear to be somewhat of a dick and know very little about football. Obviously you never played the game. Its more about heart and brains in the NFL as far as QB's go. Manzel will be a star.

I think the point isn't what his measurables are, it's that other smaller QB's have found success in the league without being labeled as injury prone.

Exactly. I was just responding top this,

Manziel-------too small..........he'll be on IR half the season.

My ass. If that's the case, I would draft him if he is 6'1" 210. But I know better. I will be willing to bet he is shy of 6' and if he is 200 then he is outta shape.

so is it ok to assume those stats are correct for Brees and Wilson, but not for Manziel?

You appear to be somewhat of a dick and know very little about football. Obviously you never played the game. Its more about heart and brains in the NFL as far as QB's go. Manzel will be a star.

i'm a dick and you're a stooge. so??

photoLarryFine.jpg

when he get's driven into the ground 2 feet deep by the likes of suh or fairley i'll laugh right in you're ugly mug. fuck face.

i'm a dick and you're a stooge. so??

photoLarryFine.jpg

when he get's driven into the ground 2 feet deep by the likes of suh or fairley i'll laugh right in you're ugly mug. fuck face.

So why hasn't Russell Wilson been driven 2 feet deep? He's smaller than Manziel?

1387066032000-USP-NCAA-Football-Heisman-Here is a picture of Johnny Manziel with others.....

Here is what they are all listed height wise

Jordan Lynch 6'1"

Johnny Manziel 6'1"

Tre Mason 5'10"

AJ McCarron 6'4"

Andre Williams 6'0"

Jameis Winston 6'4"

The only thing you could say is someone, or everyone is lying about their height, because Winston and McCarron are nowhere near the same height.

just stfu already.

haslam is in love with manziel and we'll probably trade away half our picks to jump up and get the kid, so be happy.

be very very happy.

then talk to me in 2 years.

I don't want them to trade up for him.

1387066032000-USP-NCAA-Football-Heisman-Here is a picture of Johnny Manziel with others.....

Here is what they are all listed height wise

Jordan Lynch 6'1"

Johnny Manziel 6'1"

Tre Mason 5'10"

AJ McCarron 6'4"

Andre Williams 6'0"

Jameis Winston 6'4"

The only thing you could say is someone, or everyone is lying about their height, because Winston and McCarron are nowhere near the same height.

alright. this is not to start an argument but you do know about depth right? and what it means if someone is standing closer to the camera than someone standing further away?

take a look at the photo again and you'll undeerstand about what i'm talking about.

and manziel is standing closer to the camera than mason which means he's prob closer to his height than the 6' 1" they noted.

alright. this is not to start an argument but you do know about depth right? and what it means if someone is standing closer to the camera than someone standing further away?

take a look at the photo again and you'll undeerstand about what i'm talking about.

and manziel is standing closer to the camera than mason which means he's prob closer to his height than the 6' 1" they noted.

I do know about depth. That being said the depth of this picture can't justify Winston and McCarron both being 6'4"

My response was in regards to Bammer's complaint that we think it's okay to "take everyone else's scraps". I assumed he meant the people on this board who are all in with the fantasy of picking up Romo. He's saying other teams build from scratch, we'd settle for a well-worn QB to get us wins. And for some that posted, that's true. Hungry for winning NOW. Then I took a related topic, in my mind anyway, that Haslam is making choices that means he wants wins NOW as well. (e.g. Chud firing after 11 months on the job, Whisenhunt back in for an interview when Banner said no to looking at last year's candidates). It's been reported that Haslam is quite involved with the head coach search at the moment, and therefore I believe is calling the shots or having a heavy influence at minimum. At least during this critical time. I hope he isn't the next Jerry Jones. So IMO, he's looking to obtain a winning team by any means necessary. Perhaps I should rephrase: "I think it's obvious Haslam is willing to go this route, and will let it be known to the Banner/Lombardi duo".

I'd like to sit down for a drink with Jimmy, so I can find out what the fuck is going on as we all post and re-post speculations, dying to know what's next.

Exactly

So.....

The Cowgirls are willing to jettison A franchise quarterback (still has two or three years of quality playing time) and throw in their first round pick for Johnny Manziel. That means they think he will be able to start and play at peak performance on day one.

Or they aren't afraid to tank the upcoming season.

If that is in fact the case we'd be stupid to take that trade. Personally I think somebody is pulling somebody's dick.

WSS

Manziel is not RGIII, or Mike Vick. Are you saying there's no way he puts on 15 lbs.? If he does hes Damn near the same size as Aaron Rodgers. From everything I've read hes a true student of the game, and he may be the best passer available in the draft. On top of all that, hes one he'll of a scrambler, feels pressure in the pocket, and has a quick release. Essentially all we can do is make a bet on who has the best chance for success, and my bets on Manziel. Hoyer is the same size as him, and Hoyer got hurt because he got caught from behind and forgot how to slide. Think about how good Manziel can be if he learns to use his elusiveness to avoid contact, and he puts on a few pounds. The sky's the limit IMHO.

Archived