THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, Manziel is a bitch, you stupid fucks. Don't take a QB before you take that PR fuckin nightmare. He'll get injured within 4 games, will never stay healthy. Calling it now Manziels a beotch

Hey settle down cbus. If the FO wants this guy it's a lock. Banner been watching the little crawlers at the bottom of espn channels and lombadi is all over watching YouTube videos with the knowledgeable staff at bleacher report. These two are completely on there game for sure. Look at the blue ribbons they've put on this coaching change. Man I can not wait to start all the highfives when we sign coachalishious to lead these party animals to 6 wins maybe 6 wins with a tie

Who says he'll be the #2 wr. One bong rip in a friends basement and Gordon is gone forever. Worked pretty well for Atlanta gettin Jones to play #2. I really don't see much talent gap between manzel, Bridgewater, and McCarran, Boyd.

#1 #2 who gives a fuck about being called either. if we had 2 #1s playing at the same time would that be a bad thing?

just like at CB. haden is the #1 but can't we draft another #1 or #1a. sometimes this game and what we worry about is just frickin hilarious.

Omg his mugshot too!!!! He was arrested for a fake license and all that jazz. Man this kid is one throw away from the HOF. What the fuck are we waiting on move up to the #1. We can sign him to a contract in mid-January. Please. That way he doesn't even need to go to the combine. He can only hurt his stock at this point.

at least lebron could show him where all the black hookers hang.

didn't manziel sign with lebron's agent group? i wonder what his cut was?

manziel gets drafted by the browns, signs for four years, becomes the next brett favre and then goes into the FA market and decides to do a one hour special to reveal that he is going to miami. nah-see below

what a mentor.

Yup, after his four years and mandatory franchise player gig are up, it's Dallas, here we come!!!!

Yup, after his four years and mandatory franchise player gig are up, it's Dallas, here we come!!!!

i wouldn't be surprised if dallas hasn't already reached out to him. imagine that fan base going fucking nuts if jerry could pull off a block buster like that? romo starting manziel in wait mode. visions of everybody pulling out their guns and shooting them in the air and whoopin it up going out on the farm and ass fuckin their sheep. the place would be a madhouse.

i betcha jerry sees a lot of himself in manziel, you know spoiled brat who has had everything given to him his whole life because his family got rich in the oil biz.

GOD, if you truly do exist, please make this happen and please let it be the browns that are the beneficiaries of such a dumb move.

"murray and ware...........c'mon on down! and bring their first pick next year with ya."

#1 #2 who gives a fuck about being called either. if we had 2 #1s playing at the same time would that be a bad thing?

just like at CB. haden is the #1 but can't we draft another #1 or #1a. sometimes this game and what we worry about is just frickin hilarious.

Don't mean to hurt your feelings but aside from being the loudest and most obnoxious member on this board you have to be the most stupid. The only football you ever played was on a video game system. You thought Spurgen Wynn was a franchise QB. Now go back in the basement and STFU.:)

no, you're right i didn't play football. sorry. i knew i missed something early on in life because i haven't grown up to be the likes of the man you are: a 'glory days' lovin HS jock who probably bullied everyone smaller than himself. no i had other things to do while you where lifting weights and raping cheerleaders, like think about what i wanted to do in life and i achieved those goals very early in life which gives me the chance to be on this fine forum and throw shit back and forth between people that i actually respect.

you know shit about me punk. i guarantee i've done more things in my life that you could ever dream of, too many that i don't want to get into with some chump i could less that a fart about.

go peddle your shit somewhere else and go get my shine box.

btw, who's spurgen wynn?

no, you're right i didn't play football. sorry. i knew i missed something early on in life because i haven't grown up to be the likes of the man you are: a 'glory days' lovin HS jock who probably bullied everyone smaller than himself. no i had other things to do while you where lifting weights and raping cheerleaders, like think about what i wanted to do in life and i achieved those goals very early in life which gives me the chance to be on this fine forum and throw shit back and forth between people that i actually respect.

you know shit about me punk. i guarantee i've done more things in my life that you could ever dream of, too many that i don't want to get into with some chump i could less that a fart about.

go peddle your shit somewhere else and go get my shine box.

btw, who's spurgen wynn?

LOL, yeah you're a real "man" of the world. Keyboard tough guy posting out of your parents basement. Tell us some more how great you are Dick. Your hilarious:)

LOL, yeah you're a real "man" of the world. Keyboard tough guy posting out of your parents basement. Tell us some more how great you are Dick. Your hilarious:)

where you from? i just wanna know because you don't have it under you username and avatar, so i'm thinkin you don't want people to know.

you're the one comin off as a real dickhead with 23 posts you'd think you'd not just waltz in and pick a fight. you don't agree with me fine. i could give less than a fuck.

yeah and i don't have a basement HA!

1387066032000-USP-NCAA-Football-Heisman-Here is a picture of Johnny Manziel with others.....

Here is what they are all listed height wise

Jordan Lynch 6'1"

Johnny Manziel 6'1"

Tre Mason 5'10"

AJ McCarron 6'4"

Andre Williams 6'0"

Jameis Winston 6'4"

The only thing you could say is someone, or everyone is lying about their height, because Winston and McCarron are nowhere near the same height.

1470072_696997893667036_134662464_n.jpg

Tom Brady 6'4" wearing cleats ... Hoyer looks every bit of his 6'2".

Zombo

its all about what you have to use to obtain them. A number 4 pick is way too high for a number 2 receiver unless you plan on replacing the number one with him. Plenty of guys we can get, for tons cheaper, that could fill that role...like I said, a luxury we can't afford. I'd rather take a LB.

Did not answer my question, but OK... I still say that having a 1A and a 1B is not only an option, but the best one I see.

Barr at #4 could make sense at OLB, but IMO, there's not a ILB in the draft that is worth the #4.

No they will criticize and pick apart every incompletion he has...and even if he wins here ugly they will say he lucky and its defense or something...they would never say "I was wrong"

wrongo.

you must be talking about a boy not a man. cuz i will belly up to the bar and eat the whole damn crow. and buy around for all the manziel lovers that i will have ridiculed between now and may.

hey if he comes here he better light it up cuz it will be on record that lack luster lombardo and rat bastard banner don't know how to judge talent for shit.

then it'll be your turn to eat crow brother. and i'll take a snifter of courvosier. thanks in advance!

Did not answer my question, but OK... I still say that having a 1A and a 1B is not only an option, but the best one I see.

Barr at #4 could make sense at OLB, but IMO, there's not a ILB in the draft that is worth the #4.

I was answering the question of how much of a dropoff was required from your #1 reciever to your 2 reciever. No dropoff is required. But I question using that high of a pick on one until we have a QB. IMO we have to keep swinging till we hit one outta the park.

Fair enough... just two things...

1. Sammy is at the very top my board.
  2. The biggest trap in the art of drafting is drafting based upon need.

Boards may differ, but...

Tom Brady would do squat here without a team. How about getting a fucking supporting cast that will make our future fucking rock star cocain snorting, keg stand hero, ladies man, etc.. look good. Anyone can throw to Bess and Little all day and do shit. Fix our defense so they don't blow second half leads. Fix our running game. Fix our O line. Without all these addressed Bart Starr would look like Weeden.

Tom Brady would do squat here without a team. How about getting a fucking supporting cast that will make our future fucking rock star cocain snorting, keg stand hero, ladies man, etc.. look good. Anyone can throw to Bess and Little all day and do shit. Fix our defense so they don't blow second half leads. Fix our running game. Fix our O line. Without all these addressed Bart Starr would look like Weeden.

I call bullshit. There is plenty of talent on this team and I'd say outside of QB we have more talent on offense than NE right now.

Archived